Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>
... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:40 pm
Rather, it's a well-constructed pun. I quote from my post:

Mack and Sam
Charlie's Pub
Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:22 am

The door of the pub swung open, revealing two dark figures illuminated by the light from outside. These two men were not creatures of the night, however. Their completely black suits enhanced the effect more than was necessary. They stepped inside and strolled up to the bar, occupying the bar stools nearest to them. The man on the left spoke first, making his order.

"I'll have a Katamari.... on the Rocks." This sent the man on the right into a fit of laughter.

"Baaahahahaha! That's great, Mack!" He slapped the counter, nearly doubling over. The other man groaned.

"Can it, Sam. You're ruining our image."

Actually, it WOULD be a bad idea if Mack found the place. They're looking for me, after all...

I guess my art was powerful enough to spurn a cult following... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:45 pm
Heh, clever. The title is 'Katamari on the Rock' singular anyway, though I did always think of a drink when I read that. Oh, and one of my gaming compadres thinks that's the best thing ever.

Hm, then chances are they'd make Rowen mighty uncomfortable, seeing as how he's wanted and all... and I don't mean in the affectonate sence, either.

Dude, a cult artist! Not to surprising that I should be involved then, 'cause I have a thing for cult movies and books... I guess it was only a matter of time before I started onto something like this. ^_^;;

Rowen McNeill

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:59 pm
Well, unless the title was written in katakana, then it could still be plural. Japanese doesn't distinguish between singluar and plural nouns.

Eh, they probably wouldn't know about him. Mack's too dedicated to the one mission, even if it does seem impossible to carry out.

Add the Blues Brothers to the cult movie list. They're awesome...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:04 pm
Ah, well, my katakana sucks- most of my titles are translated for my sanity's sake.

Oh, it wouldn't matter. Monks, mercs, and those with similar jobs give him nightmares. Even if they don't care about who he is/what he's done. Wich is nifty, in a way, since I totally re-directed the person who was supposed to be hunting him down. I really need to sit down and think things through one of these days...

Blues Brothers has been on the list- quite possibly one of the first movies up there. I really need to get myself a copy... Dunno how I've made it this long without one...

Rowen McNeill

Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces