Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
WHHHHYYYY?!??!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  whore
View Results

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:44 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Looking them up right now. 3nodding

Neato, oh I want your opinion, is how I handled this right or not?
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4473511

I replied on there. That's kinda funny, you should of come back later and seen if it was caught on security cameras or something, so you could someday show your grandkids it.

I used to wrok there,so I know for a fact the cameras don't work smile

Hah, that's like the cameras in the office of a zoo I used to work part-time at, they're just there for show.
Why anybody would want to rob a zoo is beyond me, they don't even keep most of the money at the reception desk anyway...

Ketamine... simple as, aload of druggies looking for a fix.

Anyway, mind if I add you as a friend, as your pretty cool smile

Don't mind at all.
Finally somebody on my friend list that isn't this account or my secondary account! sweatdrop This one's only about 4 days old...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:50 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

I replied on there. That's kinda funny, you should of come back later and seen if it was caught on security cameras or something, so you could someday show your grandkids it.

Hah, that's like the cameras in the office of a zoo I used to work part-time at, they're just there for show.
Why anybody would want to rob a zoo is beyond me, they don't even keep most of the money at the reception desk anyway...

Don't mind at all.
Finally somebody on my friend list that isn't this account or my secondary account! sweatdrop This one's only about 4 days old...

Well you must be cool, you like Bodom and Dimmu  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:51 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Don't mind at all.

Yea, Children of Bodom was what got me into metal.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:55 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Don't mind at all.

I was always brought up on metal, my mum has been into metal since it started.

Though to say you look bodom and dimmu, this seems like an odd place to be, in an emo guild, I mean the only reason I'm hear is as a joke that backfired.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:00 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Don't mind at all.

Though to say you look bodom and dimmu, this seems like an odd place to be, in an emo guild, I mean the only reason I'm hear is as a joke that backfired.

I'm here because I like pretty much all kinds of music, and when I'm in the right mood, emo music is near the top of my favorites list.
And, of course, because I like the hair.
Though I think you've pretty much convinced me that long hair is superior... damn you...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:04 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Don't mind at all.

I'm here because I like pretty much all kinds of music, and when I'm in the right mood, emo music is near the top of my favorites list.
Though I think you've pretty much convinced me that long hair is superior... damn you...

Ahhhh thats cool, like I said,I respect the musicians, but damn do I want to lynch the singers.

And yeah a very bad habbit of mine... I'm always right. That really isn't being big headed either, its the words of other people.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:11 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Don't mind at all.

Ahhhh thats cool, like I said,I respect the musicians, but damn do I want to lynch the singers.

And yeah a very bad habbit of mine... I'm always right. That really isn't being big headed either, its the words of other people.

I'm only always right when it comes to school-related things. Me and my stupid fear of failing has stuck me in all the smart-people classes.
All that's managed to get me so far is that evil little book sitting on my desk all summer. Its name- King Henry V.
I am not looking forward to starting that. They can't be speaking English in that thing...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:14 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

I'm only always right when it comes to school-related things. Me and my stupid fear of failing has stuck me in all the smart-people classes.
All that's managed to get me so far is that evil little book sitting on my desk all summer. Its name- King Henry V.
I am not looking forward to starting that. They can't be speaking English in that thing...

Tehy aren't speaking english, its a form of theatre slang they use.
And smart people classes are easy.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:20 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

My highschool only has 3 advanced class types for underclassmen, one for Science, one for English and one for Math.
Science is easy, and English usually is. Especially when we do creative writing, which is never.
Math is my main problem. I just don't have the patience for it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:21 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
ghostmelody
Not only that, but where I live, there only seem to be emo girls! Gah, why do all emos have to migrate to the east coast?!?
There are NO emos anywhere around where i live I am the only on for at least a 50 mile radius gonk gonk gonk gonk

Really? Well that must suck a**. Here we have alot of emos but hardly any girls are. Girls are goth guys are emo. *shrug* neutral  

cheazyniff339

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:24 pm
cheazyniff339
Hidden Wind Runner
ghostmelody
Not only that, but where I live, there only seem to be emo girls! Gah, why do all emos have to migrate to the east coast?!?
There are NO emos anywhere around where i live I am the only on for at least a 50 mile radius gonk gonk gonk gonk

Really? Well that must suck a**. Here we have alot of emos but hardly any girls are. Girls are goth guys are emo. *shrug* neutral

Hah, this just made me realize how severly off-topic we made this thread, Rellik San.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:24 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

My highschool only has 3 advanced class types for underclassmen, one for Science, one for English and one for Math.
Science is easy, and English usually is. Especially when we do creative writing, which is never.
Math is my main problem. I just don't have the patience for it.

Maths is easy, though you will never use it in real life.  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:27 pm
(secret love child)
cheazyniff339
Hidden Wind Runner
ghostmelody

Hah, this just made me realize how severly off-topic we made this thread, Rellik San.

*shrugs* Sod it, no one was talking with in, and too think,all this over a debate about hair styles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:37 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
cheazyniff339
Hidden Wind Runner
ghostmelody

*shrugs* Sod it, no one was talking with in, and too think,all this over a debate about hair styles.

Hah, wow, that's kinda funny...
The having two different conversations on two forums has probably earned me a good thousand gold by now. 3nodding

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:39 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
cheazyniff339
Hidden Wind Runner
ghostmelody

Hah, wow, that's kinda funny...
The having two different conversations on two forums has probably earned me a good thousand gold by now. 3nodding
Well I've earned about 3000 gold today, just generally chatting away. smile  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games