Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
-School crap- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Satan]

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:04 pm
This idiot pulled the fire alarm and left the whole school outside in the rain for 3 hours. sweatdrop stare  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:45 pm
s0ul caper~
This idiot pulled the fire alarm and left the whole school outside in the rain for 3 hours. sweatdrop stare

I could see that dampening your spirits... forgive the pun. sweatdrop
That dude must have been really stupid. If you pull the alarm do it on a sunny day  

E_Night

Alucard2021

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:08 pm
I'm not sure if someone's already brought this up, but givent the guild i wouldn't be suprised if someone has. Anyways why is there a "Religion" club yet no "Athiest" club? That's always something that bothered me in HS.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:49 pm
Well, at my HS, clubs are student created. (unless it's a national thing like NHS) So it would be up to a student to start the club and then get a faculty sponsor.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

[Satan]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:04 am
Eternalnight666
s0ul caper~

I could see that dampening your spirits... forgive the pun. sweatdrop
That dude must have been really stupid. If you pull the alarm do it on a sunny day
That school is filled with all of these morons. They tell me stuff like " You can't talk right." Which I find slightly pathetic. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:06 am
Jaded_BasketCase
Eh, I don't have to take finals cause I'm not in High School yet. But I have at least 7 big projects to get done between now and the end of the year. Because our teachers are evil! evil But other then that, I am not really looking forward to summer much. Its always boring because none of my friends live near me. Oh well. I'm just hoping not to fail right now. sweatdrop
I'm only in Jr high and I'm taking the finals. sweatdrop  

[Satan]

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:14 am
MUHAHA! I'm on summer break!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:03 pm
Yay for Summer! heart  

Azurea`

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:24 am
me ish on summer break already too, because I don't have any exams to take^.^ I graduate on the 18th xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:03 pm
NO MORE GODDAMN SCHOOL biggrin whee biggrin

NO MORE GOING TO MIDDLE SCHOOL rofl 4laugh rofl

NO MORE HOME WORK heart blaugh heart

unfortunatly only 2 months and 15 days till High School... crying  

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:36 pm
I got my schedule of classes for the fall semester yesterdee, and b/c of the art foundation program, all but one of my classes are art classes ^.^ Sorta good, but the program's really competitive. I have to re-apply into an art major after spring semester sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:53 pm
My school just finished ^______^

the only big thing that happened was that there was a guy that kept masterbating, and right next to me too eek <_< >_> I hope he's not in any of my classes next year X_x  

Angelic Alchemist Ninja

E_Night

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:02 pm
Angelic Alchemist Ninja
My school just finished ^______^

the only big thing that happened was that there was a guy that kept masterbating, and right next to me too eek <_< >_> I hope he's not in any of my classes next year X_x

... wow ok end of school turned him on? And you know he could change his ways over summer... but yeah thats ... really wierd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:18 am
I just got out of school today. I'm so damn happy. My home Ec. teacher was an ignorant asswipe. I have Aspergers Syndrome and ADD and she didn't even read my records, so she thought I was just some kind of idiot. I think she hated me because I drew a picture of what her parents probably looked like. I made her dad some fatass dressed like the late Elvis presley with a mullet and I gave her mom...well...the same thing. I'm really depressed because my best friend is moving though. I've known him longer than any friend I've ever had in my entire life. crying gonk Oh wait! Damn! I forgot tonight is my bro's 10th birthday! gonk Goodbye, good night's rest. crying  

[Satan]

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:59 pm
I did not turn in a single homework assingment all year, just for kicks, and i came out with a c average. On just test scores. Ah, how I love the simpliciity of high school...  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff