Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:52 pm
"What the hell is she...?" Urskil questioned using his mind powers to make sure she wasn after them. Well...the good news was she wasnt coming after them...the bad news...some a*****e was in the mood to start s**t.

"Freeze...this is a stick up!" A man in a ski mask yelled running infront of them. Urskil simply smiled.

"If you can beat me in hand to hand combat...you can have my wallet..." He said, his cold voice piercing the mans soul. The man smiled and charged. Urskil simply steppped to the side, laughing cruely as the man ran into the wall. "Smart..." He provoked the man. The man charged again, Urskil ducked as the man punched, grabbing the mans wrist, snapping it, then breaking his arm, followed by kneeing the mans rib cage, shattering it. He then picked up the man by the neck and looked him over, "******** with the wrong person..." Urskil said with a dangerous voice flicking his wrist, snapping the mans neck, he threw the man threw the wall. "Too easy..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:09 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"What the hell is she...?" Urskil questioned using his mind powers to make sure she wasn after them. Well...the good news was she wasnt coming after them...the bad news...some a*****e was in the mood to start s**t.

"Freeze...this is a stick up!" A man in a ski mask yelled running infront of them. Urskil simply smiled.

"If you can beat me in hand to hand combat...you can have my wallet..." He said, his cold voice piercing the mans soul. The man smiled and charged. Urskil simply steppped to the side, laughing cruely as the man ran into the wall. "Smart..." He provoked the man. The man charged again, Urskil ducked as the man punched, grabbing the mans wrist, snapping it, then breaking his arm, followed by kneeing the mans rib cage, shattering it. He then picked up the man by the neck and looked him over, "******** with the wrong person..." Urskil said with a dangerous voice flicking his wrist, snapping the mans neck, he threw the man threw the wall. "Too easy..."

And odd aura starts to sap the person of something. As it was all gone the person body started to snap and change. "Dam, what the..." he said. The person soon comes backs, the person body seems to change a bit. Claws and fangs now appear on it's body. "******** this isn't my day." he said as he lift the gun and fires a few shot in paticular weak spots. The figure falls down. "Is the spell really this far or is it growing?" he asked.

"She was once human... but we fought something..." he said slowly. He seems a bit worrisome, as if pain at the thoughts of the event he's recalling. "So many died then... those things took so much from my village... that thing seem to been their leader.... But with aria and my sensei's help we were able to kill it, or so I tought."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:20 pm
Urskil smiled, his eyes were now a dark blue, his demon within was beginning to come out, "Just tell me what i have to do...i'll take care of it for you...trust me...i can do it...just tell me what i have to do..." He said with a different voice, it was cutting, but it was deeper, he seemed like he was twice as big as before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:32 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil smiled, his eyes were now a dark blue, his demon within was beginning to come out, "Just tell me what i have to do...i'll take care of it for you...trust me...i can do it...just tell me what i have to do..." He said with a different voice, it was cutting, but it was deeper, he seemed like he was twice as big as before.

"I don't want to kill aria. But I need to know what they did to her. If I do, then maybe we can find a way to cure her. I failed to notice anything was wrong. I failed to even reconize any dangers. I wasn't much a friend or a lover to her, I failed to even protect those I loved... a few people remain from my village after that inncident ending... plus those things still existed and hunted anyone who was alone while in the forest... so I had to work for the same organization that's now out to kill me to get weapons in order for the villagers to defend themselves... the same people who took aria and did this."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:38 pm
"Have you forgotten that i can turn invisible dear friend...i can find what you need...but you need to tell me what exactly you need me to find...and where to go. i'll be done within 3 hours." He said confidently, "If you need to me capture her..i;m sure i could do that too..." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:47 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Have you forgotten that i can turn invisible dear friend...i can find what you need...but you need to tell me what exactly you need me to find...and where to go. i'll be done within 3 hours." He said confidently, "If you need to me capture her..i;m sure i could do that too..." He suggested.

"not yet. And persides, the only problem I have is I don't know where their headquarters is, nor any of the names of the doctors involve that night or during any of her said operations."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:59 pm
"Dont you ever look at the emblem on their uniforms?" Urskil asked him, looking at him like he was an idiot. "That factory is on the south side of the city"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:04 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Dont you ever look at the emblem on their uniforms?" Urskil asked him, looking at him like he was an idiot. "That factory is on the south side of the city"

"yes, I look. But I knew that it wasn't the emblem I was looking for. I remeber what it looked like, thought I haven't seen it yet anywhere in this city excpect one place. But I don't know if it's still in operation. At the time I didn't have access to it. Plus it depends if their still doing projects there or not."  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:14 pm
(wait a moment. I am worry I am screwing up. If I am forgive me.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:45 pm
AlexBloodRose
thrashmetaljunkie

"yes, I look. But I knew that it wasn't the emblem I was looking for. I remeber what it looked like, thought I haven't seen it yet anywhere in this city excpect one place. But I don't know if it's still in operation. At the time I didn't have access to it. Plus it depends if their still doing projects there or not."
"well where did you see it...?" he asked ace, quite annoyed with his lack of info.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:11 am
thrashmetaljunkie
AlexBloodRose
thrashmetaljunkie

"well where did you see it...?" he asked ace, quite annoyed with his lack of info.

"Well at an hospital in the center of town. Alot of stuff is traffic there. I know their is a underground complex there that been know for some experiments in things of the past." he said. "and I am sorry for lack in information I gave to you."

(see you tomorrow. )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:35 pm
(back.) (I know I did something wrong. Sighs.)  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:00 pm
Urskil thought it over for a minute. "Tell me what you need...and where, such as what type of room i would find it in...i'll see what i can do..." He said with a sigh.

((you didn do anything wrong, you gve it a twist, thas a good thing, dont beat yourself up..i just didnt feel like responding cuz my mind was in another rp))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:04 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil thought it over for a minute. "Tell me what you need...and where, such as what type of room i would find it in...i'll see what i can do..." He said with a sigh.

((you didn do anything wrong, you gve it a twist, thas a good thing, dont beat yourself up..i just didnt feel like responding cuz my mind was in another rp))

(ok. My mistake there.) "Well it's in an hospital near the center of this town. I know the badge appears like those of the red cross, but it's more of a darker hue like that of a rose instead of a light red the red cross uses. But then they used several different medical organization to suite their needs. Also the more important areas and people of that branch have a snake entwine around those croses." he said.

"Also the area that I want you to explore is underground. That's due to the fact the information I once got, supported the theory that she was being experimented in a underground medical facility that was outside the normal boundaries of that hospital for obvious reasons. But I don't know if it's still in use though, even if the elevator that used to carry them down to that facility is still there."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:24 pm
Urskil grinned wickedly, "Check this out..." He said handing the RMG to Ace, "Notice how you can see through walls with it...it can see through anything, meaning, if its, there, i'll find it, and i'll find a way down there..." He said disappearing, then reapppearing 3 minutes later with a bag in his hand. He dropped it on the floor, the unzipped bag revealing body armor, and various weapons, mostly guns, all apparently to suit a different need, Urskil was kind enough to explain. "This is the MP5...this is a smg, used to spray rounds and get heads down." He said setting it to the side, he took out another Gun, "This is the USAS-12, used for hallways and close quarters...its an automatic shotgun." He then sat that to the side, "This is my trusty M16A2..." He said pulling out an assault rifle with a grenade launcher attached, "This is used for longer distances, its made to wound, not kill, but if you shoot in the right place, their a** is going down" He set it to the side, then pulled out a huge rifle, "This is the Barret M107, semi-auto 50, cal sniper rifle...this is meant for 1 shot, 5 kills. It will go through almost anything, the rounds are explosive, so nothing will be left of the body except bits and pieces." He said with a wicked smile, strapping on his armor, taking off his trench coat. He then attached his swords to his back, and hid his daggers in the gaunlets. Then strapping on the rest of his weapons, putting the pistols into their holsters. "Look...if its down there...i'll find it...s**t...if i wanted, i could take out the whole damn place..." He said juggling a C7 charge, "Feel me?" He asked with a friendly smile.

((after your next post, i'm gonna be putting up a wall of text...much longer then this 1, simply because itd be pointless to make another thread...so ya...enjoy the discription, blood, guts, gore, and ruthless violence...lol, joke ^^))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff