Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Awwwww.... I'm gonna cry <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:23 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ahhh its alright, to disconnect you you have to open up your pc and pull wires out. crying

Eeeh... I'm not going to put myself through that again...
I came home from school once to see the side of the comptuer taken off and my mom whiping everything down with a dust cloth... I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I might not be very computer savy, but I'm pretty sure that dusting the hardware probably isn't that good of an idea.

Actually it is, you just have to use an anti static cloth, and to clean it properly, take it apart completely and bath each part in WD40

Yea, but probably gently. She was scrubbing it like it was... a plate or something!
And also just seeing my mom near anything of mine technology-related is enough to cause a panic attack.

You've never been in a computer workshop have you?

Trust me, if that worries you, you don't want to see what they do in a workshop,you'd have nightmares.

Computer workshop?
I really need to learn more about computers... the only thing the computer classes at school have ever bothered teaching is how to type fast.

Yeah, where as I was homeschooled and learned how they work and how to build and fix them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:42 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Actually it is, you just have to use an anti static cloth, and to clean it properly, take it apart completely and bath each part in WD40

Yea, but probably gently. She was scrubbing it like it was... a plate or something!
And also just seeing my mom near anything of mine technology-related is enough to cause a panic attack.

Trust me, if that worries you, you don't want to see what they do in a workshop,you'd have nightmares.

Computer workshop?
I really need to learn more about computers... the only thing the computer classes at school have ever bothered teaching is how to type fast.

Yeah, where as I was homeschooled and learned how they work and how to build and fix them.

Yet another example of why public schools suck so badly. 3nodding
I used to go to a very small Charter school, which is basically a private school minus the tuition. I miss it... the teachers actually liked their jobs there.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:49 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Computer workshop?

I used to go to a very small Charter school, which is basically a private school minus the tuition. I miss it... the teachers actually liked their jobs there.

I actually want to go be a teacher over in america.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:51 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Computer workshop?

What country do you live in? I've lived in America all my life... never left either. I live close to Canada, but never actually been there.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:55 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Computer workshop?

What country do you live in? I've lived in America all my life... never left either. I live close to Canada, but never actually been there.
Ohhh which state?
And I live in England.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:59 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ohhh which state?
And I live in England.

Michigan. I've living in Wyoming, Montana and New Mexico before too, but that was when I was really little.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:02 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ohhh which state?
And I live in England.

Michigan. I've living in Wyoming, Montana and New Mexico before too, but that was when I was really little.

If you'd have said Minnesota I think I would have cried (long story) lol, I've never been to michigan though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:07 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ohhh which state?
And I live in England.

If you'd have said Minnesota I think I would have cried (long story) lol, I've never been to michigan though.

Minnesota makes you cry?
My favorite state is Tennessee. It's so beautiful there... I like mountians way more than corn fields, because that's what takes up a lot of my area of Michigan.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:09 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ohhh which state?
And I live in England.

Minnesota makes you cry?
My favorite state is Tennessee. It's so beautiful there... I like mountians way more than corn fields, because that's what takes up a lot of my area of Michigan.

Well for reasons I won't go into, otherwise I'll just sound as pathetic as most of the whiners in this guild. smile

I don't know, I guess my favourate state would be Washington  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:12 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
Ohhh which state?
And I live in England.

Minnesota makes you cry?

Well for reasons I won't go into, otherwise I'll just sound as pathetic as most of the whiners in this guild. smile

I'm not quite sure if I should resent that or not, seeing as how I joined the guild of my own free will...
Speaking of which, you said that you only joined because of a joke or something? Are you allowed to say what happened?

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:15 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
Ohhh which state?
And I live in England.

Minnesota makes you cry?

I'm not quite sure if I should resent that or not, seeing as how I joined the guild of my own free will...
Speaking of which, you said that you only joined because of a joke or something? Are you allowed to say what happened?

Well yeah, but you joined for the music not the undesirable aspects of the culture as far as I can tell.

And basically Isigned with a liost of heavy metal bands for a bet, not one emo band on it and I got accepted into the guild.. I have no idea how or why I haven't been banned yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:18 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Minnesota makes you cry?

Well yeah, but you joined for the music not the undesirable aspects of the culture as far as I can tell.

And basically Isigned with a liost of heavy metal bands for a bet, not one emo band on it and I got accepted into the guild.. I have no idea how or why I haven't been banned yet.

Like that I Bleed Rainbows guy, I don't think the crew members actually read the requests.
Kinda reminds me of a contest between me and one of my friends. We're seeing who can get banned off of neopets first.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:22 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Minnesota makes you cry?

Like that I Bleed Rainbows guy, I don't think the crew members actually read the requests.
Kinda reminds me of a contest between me and one of my friends. We're seeing who can get banned off of neopets first.

How will you do that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:27 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

How will you do that?

I'm not really sure yet, he still hasn't gotten his activation code email, and he can't post on their forums until he gets it, so I'm waiting for him to get his before I start.
I remember from back in those dark, dark ages when I had an account on there that they block pretty much all swear words and links to other sites...
And I don't want to be too horrible on it either, its a little kid site.
I'll probably just set up some fake scams, but not carry through with them.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:33 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

How will you do that?

I'm not really sure yet, he still hasn't gotten his activation code email, and he can't post on their forums until he gets it, so I'm waiting for him to get his before I start.
I remember from back in those dark, dark ages when I had an account on there that they block pretty much all swear words and links to other sites...
And I don't want to be too horrible on it either, its a little kid site.
I'll probably just set up some fake scams, but not carry through with them.

hahaha just don't scam wannamunchit or else I'llbe pissed.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games