Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Classifactions with pictures of cute emo boys! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:10 am
Kaichii_Kurosaki
...well, u certainly are one of a kind... sweatdrop

Thats one of my favourite songs by Breaking Point, actually my only favourite, I heard it, dl'd two albums and they turned put to be kinda whiney.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:21 am
Heres My opinion if u care to listen!! Dude in the suit, don't label yourself, k? No one else needs to eather!! K? And dude u know what u look like? The kids at my school who cant aford converse, who wear hiking boots cause they like to be alone in the woods, or alone with there gurlfriend, whom all they do with is share kingdom hearts knock off stories with! So u can like whatever music u like, but like I said, u look like a loser!! Oh and you look like someone that the dudes on south park would make fun of!! Ha Ha!! And no, converse and vans dont crush easily cause my 3 year old converse survived warped tour and I still wear um proudly!! So Suck it, mother ********!! Oh and if u wanna flame me, go ahead, Im used to it bitches!!  

xXxLoser FacexXx

Dr Bones MD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:46 pm
Not Ur Favorite Record
Heres My opinion if u care to listen!! Dude in the suit, don't label yourself, k? No one else needs to eather!! K? And dude u know what u look like? The kids at my school who cant aford converse, who wear hiking boots cause they like to be alone in the woods, or alone with there gurlfriend, whom all they do with is share kingdom hearts knock off stories with! So u can like whatever music u like, but like I said, u look like a loser!! Oh and you look like someone that the dudes on south park would make fun of!! Ha Ha!! And no, converse and vans dont crush easily cause my 3 year old converse survived warped tour and I still wear um proudly!! So Suck it, mother ********!! Oh and if u wanna flame me, go ahead, Im used to it bitches!!

wow. i couldn't agree more. ppl like you are my role models. they are so outspoken and NOT normal. YAAAY FOR YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:40 am
Not Ur Favorite Record

Wow I got flammed and insulted by someone who can't even spell... I'm impressed.

Labels are good, but I won't get into that fight.

Oh and the reason I don't buy converse or vans, is because I'm not stupid enough to pay $50+ for a pair of shoes made specifically for sports, when I can pay $15 for a pair of steel toe cap boots.

By the way... you do know I look like the kind of person who works on South Park right? and that I do write original comics... because Fan-Fiction is so passe.  

Rellik San
Captain

[.Blindfolded.Love.]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:02 am
does it really matter that much with how u look like?...
....cant one be emo without wearing all that an emo should wear?...
or am i just confusing myself here... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:38 am
Uhm dude. STFU!! Ha Ha. No I can't spell worth a s**t, but Im smarter than u. Try passing an SAT practice test in 9th grade. Getting a perfect score on a science sol, and rewrighting the entire play of romeo and juliet into an emo, scene, punk, prep, modern day high school languege with classic prep vs. emo dialoge and having 7 teachers say it should be published? So ******** you, u man hore!! Don't give me s**t for being better than ur trailor park s**t!! My house may not be the cleanest, but at least its attatched to the earth!!  

xXxLoser FacexXx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:34 am
Not Ur Favorite Record
Uhm dude. STFU!! Ha Ha. No I can't spell worth a s**t, but Im smarter than u. Try passing an SAT practice test in 9th grade. Getting a perfect score on a science sol, and rewrighting the entire play of romeo and juliet into an emo, scene, punk, prep, modern day high school languege with classic prep vs. emo dialoge and having 7 teachers say it should be published? So ******** you, u man hore!! Don't give me s**t for being better than ur trailor park s**t!! My house may not be the cleanest, but at least its attatched to the earth!!

Thats nice, I mean its not like, I'm a published comic artist, had a painting published in a highly respected magazine and lauded by critics, held an art exhibition and live in a 5 bedroomed town house just outside of the second largest city in the UK. Nope thats not me at all. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:32 am
^ ******** respect your sarcasm though)  

LelandStanford

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:32 am
Bruises_Contrusions
^ ******** respect your sarcasm though)

*Shrugs* Hey I'm not the one who wanted a peeing contest.

But thanks for the compliment mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:22 am
Well I think we can all agree Not ur favorite record, just got served.

*Does victory dance.*  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games