Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
Ghosts that Freaked You Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twisted and Bloody

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:25 pm
I think the box ghost is freaky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:29 am
i think i've played it too much since any effects they had on me before are completely nullified  

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

animexkhxlver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:58 pm
The girl in fatal frame three , the one that pops out of nowhere when Miku is the place where Rei couldn't go . *sits on corner and rocks back and forth* I still have nightmares crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:18 pm
aerisu17
i think i've played it too much since any effects they had on me before are completely nullified

I agree, I've played the second one too many times for my own good. sweatdrop  

Hakumuoh

animexkhxlver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:19 pm
I only watch people play it . But I might buy the new game ( Whenever it comes out ) it better come out for the Wii or PS3 whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:13 am
Broken Neck woman in the first game. D:

Henada does not like her one bit. :<

Hive382

Twisted and Bloody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:01 am
A ghost that freaked me out was the crawling woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:28 am
Hmm... I'm not really "scared" but the ghost I really do not like are-
1. Lingering Lady- (FF3, you you get int0 the courtyard where Rei ended up in the day dream there is a well in the cornor. Go there and aim your camera at the opening cause out of no where this ghost comes shooting up!)*Hard Shot to get*
2. The Inversed Woman- (She's a secret ghost of FF3, before you get the Mandarin Key she's on the roof there and she won't leave till you snap her picture. She was right in my face!)
4. The peeping girl- (FF3 when you see the impaling girl another ghost will pop up for a split second and she is annoying to catch. She cost me the impaleing girl)
5. Shadow in the Shrine room- (FF3, I was not expecting this ghost since I had an undeveloped picture I went to develope it and I walked out and there was a black shadow standing in Yuu's shrine room. I missed the shot sadly)
6. The Blinded- (FF2, they just slightly creep me out.)
7. The fallen woman- (FF2, I just wasn't expecting her. But I thought her yell was obnoxious when she would try to fall on top of you.)
8.The Head of the House- (Fatal Frame, I hated him for some reason. Maybe it was because he held a freakishly long sword.)

Bakanekokao

Korena_Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:46 pm
I'm a massive coward so all the ghosts terrify me, but the absolute scariest is found near the beginning of Fatal Frame 2. Mio and Mayu are heading towards the first house in the village and a hand comes to rest on Mio's shoulder. At first you think it's Mayu, but then Mayu walks past and the hand remains. Just like Mio, my eyes widened and when she looked back to see the ghost, I wanted to scream!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:22 am
In the third one when you are in your house and you go around the corner and see that ghost pushing that cart thing down the hall of your house...that scared the crap outta me...
the other ones that scared the crap outta me was the one in your bathtub and the one in the mirror, and all the other random ones that you see in your house when you think it is safe because it is your house but it really isnt they are there...they are everywhere >.> EVERYWHERE!!

User ImageCAUTION!! Zombies may be flammableUser Image

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ryvrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:18 pm
The ghost that scared me the most (ignore my rhyming) would have to be the box ghost. It just creeped me out (in Fatal Frame II), crawling out. It annoyed me, too, cause it was always hard for me to defeat her. Dang thing!

I also hated the ghosts in Fatal Frame III the popped out randomly in your house. Like the girl in Rei's closet, that reminded me of Chitose. Also the woman in the attic. Those were just crazy. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:45 pm
Broken neck woman!! Broken neck woman!! Sooo creepy, eeewww! sweatdrop  

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sleeping Priestess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:39 pm
The one that scared me was the Falling Woman when I loaded back up the game and went to the staired hallway, -_- god! it made me drop the controler and I was screaming for about 3 mintunes when it happen!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:56 pm
Blinded. Blind Girl. Blind B**ch... Always wanting my eyes... crying  

ThisMayBeMissMari

Chariz Allison

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:08 am
Err.. well. I'll share this things.. XD

FF 1 : The long armed woman inside the Strangling Ritual. The cut-scene when her hand is reaching the top of the Strangling Ritual. Man, it made me shout. O.O

FF 2 : The boy at the other room, yes. HE WAS AWFUL SCARY. <.<

FF 3 : The comb woman thing, when you picture her far away, then she appears in front of you after you take a picture. That scared the out of me. And yes, the Crawling woman, that face, that face. crying

Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff