Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Welcome Topic: Post here if you are new here (new Q's) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

death cab for miki

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:38 pm
1) Who are you? Miki. Just call me Miki. 8D
2) How do you know my language? I found it on the floor. Then sold it on Ebay.
3) About you: I like to sleep. :3
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? I don't know. :
5) What do you think of our world order? It's absolutely tremendous. surprised heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:01 pm
1) Who are you? Szin, or Lorna. Whichever pleases you most.
2) How do you know my language? I use babelfish. surprised
3) About you: I'm 21 and I'm just about to finish a degree in Computer Animation. Woo! I swear never to get involved in ringtone commercials! gonk I'm Hana's IRL older sister.
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? Only on TV. It's what they want us to believe. >.>
5) What do you think of our world order? Spankerific.

Szinriia

Sparkly Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:21 pm
welcome all 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:03 pm
1) Who are you? I'm the almighty Heather Nicole! >O! BUT. You can call me Heff. And if you don't I'll have to get violent.
2) How do you know my language? TCH! I'm your effing master, punk. =) <3
3) About you: I honestly don't think I'm great in any way, shape, or form. I just act the way I do to be entertaining, and to start conversations...And stuff...It usually works.
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? ******** no. They're all fat and lazy. Like the popo. With their damn donuts. MY CAT DIED FROM FALLING OUT OF A TREE, BUT NOOOO. Them fat firemen are fat. @@;;
5) What do you think of our world order? Up yours. =) <^> <3

Heff

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:40 pm
Heff
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? ******** no. They're all fat and lazy. Like the popo. With their damn donuts. MY CAT DIED FROM FALLING OUT OF A TREE, BUT NOOOO. Them fat firemen are fat. @@;;

You reminded me of a semi-funny you kinda had to be there story.

A couple weeks ago I went bowling with my friends, at this bowling alley thing by my house, so we go there, and theres a bunch of old black people calling each other ***** bitches and s**t like that, and one of them had a shirt that said "I AIN'T SCARED OF NO POPO!!!" It was so funny. Mikey was all "I like your shirt please don't kill me." She didn't really say "please don't kill me" but she said it like she ment please don't kill me. It's only funny because shes a hippielesbianisreali. And because of what the guy's shirt said .

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:59 pm
2) How do you know my language? There was this one time where you and I were staying in the same hotel in a little town on the French Riviera, and we made fast friends, even though we spoke totally different languages, and you gave me rudimentary lessons, and I've never forgotten, dear heart. je t'aime beaucoup.

rolleyes

1&3) About you: I am telekitty. I enjoy the more carnal, lustful aspects of la comedie humaine. And I like big words.

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? Only in my dreams of a perfect life.

5) What do you think of our world order? It is like an internet manifestation of the 60's love movement. A perfect utopia.

Edit: I don't know like, about 70% of the population. LEZBE FRIENDS OK.  

telekitty

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Satoshi Sagara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:36 pm
1) Who are you? I'm Satoshi ;3

2) How do you know my language? ... Well? o__o;

3) About you: Uh..I'm Satoshi Sagara. <_<;; ph334 my random gayness o_o; And HOW DO YOU DO! God help me now ee;; I'm a man who fights with pens and yells at random objects >(

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? Tsk no D: Cat's are to smart for us now. I think they're ploting against us ninja

5) What do you think of our world order? I liek it ;3 wewt. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:47 am
1) Who are you? Darkk, Duh.
2) How do you know my language? I had sex with your women. cool
3) About you: I licked a light pole in winter, now I don't have a tounge.
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? If I was in a cat suit and I got stuck when peeping count?
5) What do you think of our world order? It can pop cherries.  

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Heff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:20 pm
Darkk_Storm_Warning
1) Who are you? Darkk, Duh.
2) How do you know my language? I had sex with your women. cool
3) About you: I licked a light pole in winter, now I don't have a tounge.
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? If I was in a cat suit and I got stuck when peeping count?
5) What do you think of our world order? It can pop cherries.
Lmao. eye hart y00, Darkk. :B <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:27 pm
Heff
Darkk_Storm_Warning
Kick a** profile

:0 I heart joo moreish!  

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Heff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:38 pm
Darkk_Storm_Warning
Heff
Darkk_Storm_Warning
Kick a** profile

:0 :B <33 eye hart y00 morest. >:3<

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:11 pm
Heff
Darkk_Storm_Warning
Heff
Darkk_Storm_Warning
Kick a** profile

:0 :B <33 eye hart y00 morest. >:3<

>x Joo're a veggatable with a moosetach if I don't lover joo the moorerester111!!
<33

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

She Forgot Her Name

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:41 am
1) Who are you? Karen Sade.
2) How do you know my language? Stalkage.
3) About you: I'm a recovering stalkaholic, down to just one stalkee to feed the urge now. Besides that i'm a nice, friendly, laid back sort o' gal.
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? Not in person.
5) What do you think of our world order? It's just about perfect. Not so keen on the sacrificing fatties, though. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:07 am
1) Who are you? Sir Vanessa of Win and Awesome the third.
2) How do you know my language? It's not hard to figure out. It's kinda just swearing and moaning. And the occasional request for buttsecks.
3) About you: Purple haired, pretty awesome, sex on legs.
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? In myths.
5) Do you fancy the buttsecks? Forever.
6) Things you like: Alcohol. And pot, to be cool.
7) Things you hate: Christians.
8 ) Tell us a poo story: Sometimes it's runny.
9) Would you rather fly, or breathe underwater? Breathe underwater.
10) If resurrection exists, what would like to be re-incarnated as? Angelina Jolie's knickers.
11) Chocolate or pastry? Pastry. Wait. It makes too much mess. This is the hardest question by far.
12) Would you fancy the buttsecks if I gave you money? That would make me a prostitute and you a prostitutee. What say you of this?

Wall Mine

pipisacrazytaco

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:54 pm
1) Who are you? Pip the crazy taco.
2) How do you know my language? I'm just borrowing it.
3) About you: I'm an Illustration major at RSAD.
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? No. No I haven't.
5) What do you think of our world order? It's tremendous and lovely and also very nice.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff