Reply Roleplay
The New Teenage Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SladinForever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:18 am
((No big whoop. I love to read and write))
"Oh. Okay then. I'll be out in a bit."
She walked through the sliding door and looked around. She found a few cool t-shirts, jeans, cargo pants (BLACK Cargo pants), a new pair of red and black tennies, and a t-shirt with a phoenix bird on the front with the tail on the back. She decided to look for a pair of gloves (Like Beast Boy), a cloak (Like Raven)((See where this is going?)), a cape (Like Robin), and a high-tech watch (Like Cyborg).
She found all those items, plus a really cool belt. She would keep the utility belt and attach her new belt to it. She got all of this done in less than five minutes. She went to the counter and paid for everything. She had a little extra for some food. She went into the bathroom, put her cargo pants, tennies, belt, watch, phoenix bird t-shirt, and gloves on. She looked in the mirrow and liked what she saw.
"A whole new Phoenix," she said happily. "Now all I have to do is find Timaeus and then we can get food and head for the Tower."
She walked out of the bathroom and out of the store. She looked each way for a book store, but saw none.
'I hope he's alright,' she thought.
"Timaeus! TIMAEUS!"
She heard a crash in the alleyway and ran toward it. She saw Timaeus in some trash cans and ran over to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:02 am
His was black out with three large claws marks on his shirt. He breathing lightly as he didn't move. His wound start to leak green blood and he mumble in his state, "tell me...."
Laughter was hear in the background as a woman wearing tight black clothes grab a hold of Phoenix by both her shoulders and grin under her mask. She lean in and whisper, "You should be more careful who you choose to be your friend," and she then dug her claws into Phoenix's claws and then kick her in the stomach. The woman throw Phoenix next to Timaeus as his eyes slow open and lightly his "Tell me...Who I am...". The woman laugh as she stand there. "Well look like he still have some fight in him." He then got up and rush her, grab a hold of her throat. He his deeply like an demon and lean in "Who am I, witch." The woman just laugh and disappear in black gas as Timaeus's eyes show that he was out of controll.  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:22 am
"Timaeus? Timaeus, calm down," Phoenix said frantically. she ran up to him and shook his shoulders slightly. "Everythings okay Timaeus. That person is gone. I'm here. Please don't loose control. Don't do what I've done when I've lost control. Please Timaeus; calm down."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:55 am
He growl deeply and slam his fist into the wall. He breath deeply and mutter "So...close". He then shut his eyes as a single tear roll down his cheek. He open up his eyes and pull his fist out of the wall, showing wounds. "I was so close...", He say as he he look at Phoenix and sigh deeply.  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:55 pm
Phoenix was glad that Tamaeus was okay.
"Come on. Let's get to the Tower. I'll fix you up there."
She grabbed his arm, slung it around her neck, helped him stand, and headed for the Tower.

((Slade))
"That boy could be quite useful to me," Slade said. He turned around. "How can I get him?"

((Is it okay that Slade knows Timaeus's enemy?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:43 am
Tamaeus slightly sigh and shut his eyes.
"Maybe....mabye I should just leave this place." He say as he feel like someone watching him but didn't care. "Maybe I should just forget about looking for my past."

((behind Slade))
"And why would you like to use Tamarus?", say the woman behind him, "He's nothing but a pain and you could never control him.". She slowly walk up to Slade and slowly trace her fingers over his shoulders and lick his neck.  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:56 pm
"I always get what I want," Slade said. "I will get Phoenix and Tamaeus in my grasp. And I would like your help."

((Phoenix))
"I won't hear of it buddy," Phoenix said, dragging Tamaeus along. "We're going to Titans Tower and I want to know everything about you. You know a lot of stuff about me so its your turn to tell." They were almost five minutes away from the docks. They arrived and saw Titans Tower standing on the little island. "Can you fly us over there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:25 pm
"And what if I decide to just kill him and make you my slave.", she chuckle as she kick him in the butt and disappear into nothingness.

((Tamaeus))
He sigh and shut his eyes as he let he shake his head "No...Wink wound my wing" He glace around and point to a small moter boat "How about we use that?"  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:32 pm
((Slade))
Slade smirked behind his mask.
"Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm no body's servent."

((Phoenix))
"Okay," she said. "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:45 pm
((Slade))
Wink appear behind him and side kick him in the back "You think so but I know you like what I'm offering, fire boy". She smirk as a flame bust all over Slade's body. She smirk as she listen to his hiss "All..what wrong? Don't you want you're old powers?"

((Tamaeus))
"Ummm...do you know how to drive it?" he ask as he get in the boat and help her in.  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:00 pm
Phoenix laughed.
"Yeah."
She started the boat and they headed for Titans Tower.

((Slade))
"As long as it doesn't send me to Hell again," Slade answered Wink. "I rather not have them anyways. I am immortal, I have enhanced reflexes, and I use 90% of my brain. I don't need anything else."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:12 pm
"Don't worry your cute head" She say with a wink and smile "It won't but I will if you doulb cross me."

((Tamaeus))
He shut his eyes as he feel the wind in his hair and the mist in his face. "So.....ummm.....do I get my own room?"  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:27 pm
Phoenix smiled.
"If you want your own."

((Slade))
Slade chuckled.
"A bunch of teenagers couldn't even defeat me," he said. "What makes you think you can?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:36 pm
"Thanks" say Tamaeus with a grin.

((Wink))
She smirk as she walk up to Slade, "Well for starter..I'm not a teenager.", she say as she slowly lift up his mask and kisses his lips, "I'm 2000 years old." She slide the mask down and the walk away. She set down on a chair she made out of shadows.  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:11 pm
Slade smirked.
"I know that Wink. But... I work alone."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items