Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 139 --*Melanie Demarco*-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:10 pm
Melanie's face turned red. "No, no!" She exclaimed, resting her head on her shoulder so she was facing his neck, "I'm fine! It's just that I lost a bit of energy. I promise." She removed her head from her position and kissed him, pushing him against the wall slightly. Mel's face held a smirk as she kept the kiss intact. Eventually she broke it. "And I'll go with you." It was definitely rare for Mel to smirk, but she was now. Her smirk turned back into a smile.

"Seriously though, Jake. Don't worry about me. I used to stay up for 10 days strait watching anime on my tiny, bright computer screen." Oops. There goes the secret... well... Jake probably knew she liked anime, but completely obsessed and uber-addicted otaku was another story. But oh well; if she wanted him to love her he'd have to know eventually.

((FYI: Otaku means anime fan if you didn't know. Well, basically.))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:20 pm
Jake was amazed at the kiss ((He's a guy goddamnit xD)). Woah He kept his arms around her waist. "10 days huh? Well that beats Aly's records." He said with a laugh. Aly was sort of the Anime fan, but probably wasn't an extreamest when it came to it. He blushed as she continued. HOLY s**t I HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE. Was what he was thinking as he gripped onto the girl. He was on the wall and she was infront of him. He didn't really mind the possition, he actually liked it. But he snapped out of his pervy, stupid boy state and pulled her to the bed. "Get some rest NOW. I'm going to leave anyway." He said with a laugh as he sat down on the floor. "I don't want to be taking chanses with your immune system." He said with a sigh.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Demon in White

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:26 pm
-he wandered around the building lost as usually he had no idea were he was going or what he was doing- hello is anyone here?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:29 pm
Mel's face was flushed. She rolled over onto her injured side and winced. Jake was sitting near her and she got angry. "Don't leave!" She grabbed him and pulled him over, accidentally pulling him on top of her. She blushed madly and pushed him away slightly, sitting up. "I'm SO sorry!" She screamed, her face darkening by the second. Her sapphire eyes were wide and she was waving her arms. But Melanie quickly hugged him and smiled. "But I really do love you, you know." She stuck her face in his neck and grinned.

Wendehbird

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:32 pm
((Excuse me, Demon in White. Please don't post here without my permission; I don't like it when people do so. And that is a one-liner, which is against Ria's rules. One more thing: You need quotations, and do NOT use dashes.))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:38 pm
(( crying "im sorry, im retarded."))  

Demon in White

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:39 pm
{{Nyyaa, I'm affraid KawaiiKewtii is telling the truth domokun Sorry! }}
Jake whinced when she pulled him ontop of her. He puffed as she then pushed him off. "Pick where you want me to be! Geesus!" He said as he held his head as she soon pulled him into a hug. His face got a light tint and he sighed. "A girl of many emotions." He hugged her back but soon departed from her and stood up. "I can't stay in a girls dorm over night! I think it's against the rules!" He said with a light tint of blush with a finger in his hair in a thinking way. "J-Just pick where you want me to be.

"If you want me to stay..." He looked at his watch. "I'll stay for...a little while longer OK!" He said with a pout. He wanted to stay, but if he was caught, he wouldn't want to be introuble. Oh god.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:59 pm
Melanie waved it off like it was nothing. "Oh come on. I don't think we were allowed to be making out in the hotsprings." She tried to ignore her blush so she could continue as she winked. She stood back up and yawned. "Nobody has to know!" She said seductively, taking a single step closer to him. "Stay with me." Mel whispered, her bottom lip stuck out and quivering. She plucked on the floor and sighed. "I'm going to be LONELY!!!!" She nearly screamed, frowning. Her sapphire eyes glanced at her attire. A black tank top and a pink, layered mini skirt. Hmm... She jumped up, grabbed a thin shirt and baggy, comfortable-looking pants, and ran into the bathroom. The door slammed behind her, and in about 50 seconds, Melanie ran out with her hair in two low ponytails, and was clothed in the thin, light grey top and the baggy, comfortable-looking dark blue, fuzzy pants. She grinned and ran over to Jake. "Stayyyy..." She whispered, giving him a hug.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:41 pm
Jakes face turned red. W-what the hell is she doing?!?! He began to panic and moved back as she came from the bathroom. "M-Mel-Sama! Control yourself! I'-I'm not going to brake the rules!" He said with his red face. "Whats gotten' into you?!?" He said as she hugged him. Jake began to think of what Aly would do. ...Kick my a**. Boy, doesn't this make me feel stupid. He sighed as he thought of excuses. He pushed her back softly. "M-Mel, I don't even have my sleeping clothes or anything!" He turned at his watch. "I-it's time for me to go anyway!" He said trying to get away. All he was doing was crawling along the floor. Baka.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:49 pm
Mel dug threw a box in her closet and pulled out an extremely baggy shirt and shorts, and snapped her fingers. The door slammed shut as the lock made a 'click' noise she walked over and gave him a weird look. "I thought you said you were a pervert." Mel winked and blew him a small kiss. "I guess I'm more than you!" She laughed and then sighed. "But... I really don't want you to go. To be honest..." She looked away, wondering if she should say it.

"...Occasionally I'll cry myself to sleep because I'm so lonely, if I can sleep at all. I really miss you at night." The blonde gave her crush an apologetic smile before leaning forward closer to his face. "You can go if you want." Her eyes held sparkling tears.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:58 pm
Jake pouted. "That's not fair!" He said taking the sweater to the washroom to put it on. "You used your tears against me! It's using yourself..to..win stuff!" He said in a sarcastic way. Dammit, I can't believe I'm doing this for her...I wonder who I'm forgetting? Jake scratched his chin on that thought, he just couldn't remember who he was forgetting about. Jake walked out with the clothes. "You better not be crying." He mummbled under his breath as he turned his head toward the girl. He pulled her up from the groud and up to infront of him. "And exactly where will I be sleeping?" He said with a sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:02 pm
Mel flushed. "E-Ehhh... Well..." She pushed her index fingers together in an embarassed way. "How about..." She tugged a few blankets out from one of the drawers and tossed them on the floor. Mel put pillows on it. The blankets almost filled the floor and she grinned. "A giant bed!" Her hands pushed a rolled mat in half of it. "And there's a border because I'm sleeping there too." She jumped on it and grabbed DVDs. "Ok. You choose." The door was still locked.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:07 pm
Jake twitched. "Your sleeping with me?!?" He stopped there. Dear god Jake, your so wrong. His eyebrow twitched Anime style. "M-Mel, I think you should sleep in your bed. I mean, YOU HAVE A BED SO USE IT!" He nearly squeeled. I mean, a girl sleeping with a boy when they don't have to?!? "Y-you know, I'm not that perverted." He said as he stood up in a demanding state. "To make me sleep with you, you would have to either Really beg me too, or Really really beg me too, or seductively beg me too." He said with a laugh. He couldn't help it, it was a while since he's been perverted. He sat down on the couch. "Please hurry up, I'm getting...tired." He said with a yawn.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:11 pm
Mel gave him a weird look. "But it's right infront of the TV. And there's a border!" She sighed and separated the blankets. "Or do you WANT me to seductively beg you?" Melanie's eyebrow was raised in an amused manner. "You pervert." She muttered, holding up the DVDs again. "PIIIIICK!" She shook the cases in his face. They were as followed:

[x]Chrno Crusade 1-3
[x]Azumanga Daioh 1-6
[x]Love Hina 1-4

She glared and sighed again.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:16 pm
"You obviously know that I would pick seductivily bribe me, but I guess I'm not like that, right?" He said with a sigh as he moved over and tapped his fiver on Love Hina. "BUT. WE aren't going to watch that now are we? I'm going to sleep." He said as he whent under the blanket and put a pillow over his head. "And I want you to also! In YOUR bed. Or do I have to sleep there too?" He said in a half sleep state. Who am I forgetting about?... Jake was nearly into a full state of sleep untill he felt cold and had to wake up and fix the blanket ((Doesn't that happen to everyone? xD)) "Nyyaa. I'm still here." He said with a pout.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff