Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:51 pm
not worthy ;keyblade disappiars and starts to walk away; i need more better wielders of keyblades  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:59 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
not worthy ;keyblade disappiars and starts to walk away; i need more better wielders of keyblades

*looks back and thinks- he was kinda cute, but mean, I hope he can't hear my thoughts*  

MizNaughty520

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:00 pm
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

*looks back and thinks- he was kinda cute, but mean, I hope he can't hear my thoughts*
yes i can ; looks over his shoulder and laughs;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:01 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

*falls backwards* ACK!!! *blushes*  

MizNaughty520

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:08 pm
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

trian with the keyblade and you can learn that ability and many much more ;walks into the realm of dawn;we will met agian  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:10 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

trian with the keyblade and you can learn that ability and many much more ;walks into the realm of dawn;we will met agian

*thinks- GOD DAMN HE'S HOT!!!*  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:02 pm
Daermon walked into the light, his twin keyblades on his back. He walked over to Ishounii and held out a hand. " help up?" Daermon said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:52 pm
Name:Nightcleaver
World:Unkonown
Realm:Nothingness
Past: Not much is known about Nightcleaver except that he has no parents and hates every living thing. He was also born of pure evil. twisted
Protect the Most:Self
Weapon:Scythe
Description:None Available
Personality:Evil,Laid-Back,Mysterious,Drifter
Sex:Male
Organization:None
Intenions:Control all worlds and their realms
Powers:Necro Blasts,Can teleport faster than the speed of ligh to anywhere
letting him kill most enemies in a single blow,Can make weapons in just a few seconds,And can heal others(if he feels like it)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nightcleaver  

Huggable Band Nerd

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:56 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon walked into the light, his twin keyblades on his back. He walked over to Ishounii and held out a hand. " help up?" Daermon said

Thx!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:01 pm
Daermon helped her up and looked at her hand." Keyblade huh?" Daermon reached for his swords and pulled out the black scimitars. "Seems like we have something in common..."  

The Dark Paladin

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:02 pm
;stops to ponder; something is amist we must continue with the search i hope D is doing his god in this as well we need all the help we can get  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:05 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon helped her up and looked at her hand." Keyblade huh?" Daermon reached for his swords and pulled out the black scimitars. "Seems like we have something in common..."

NOOOOO!!!!!!! I DON"T WANT TO FIGHT!!!!!! *runs away*  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:08 pm
Daermon shook his head and flipped in the air in front of her. " I am no threat. I am friends with the man that just left. Please accept my apologies, I didnt mean to frighten you."
( gotta go for the night guys...see ya tommorrow)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:11 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon shook his head and flipped in the air in front of her. " I am no threat. I am friends with the man that just left. Please accept my apologies, I didnt mean to frighten you."
( gotta go for the night guys...see ya tommorrow)

*glomps* OoOoOoOo!! waaaaaa I don't want to die!!!!! THe man who just left? I think he's sexy, I hope he didn't hear that!!!  

MizNaughty520

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:18 pm
*Watching other realms from his own.*

"Pitiful creatures. They all deserve to die. You know I keep saying that but I never really do anything. I think it's about time I visited these other realms."

*Maniacal Laugh*

"But which one to choose first? Hmmm..."

*Looking at the one Daermon and Ishounii are in.*

"This one looks promising."

*Immediateley afterwards he teleports to that realm*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items