Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 998 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:32 pm
Kenjiro sighed. He rubbed his temples and paced around the room for several minutes before speaking. It was one thing that Cat had appeared in her third, and hopefully final form. It was a different story that Lancaster had gone through the same thing. It seemed to be a very bleak situation indeed.

"You are Cat?" he addressed the blue dragon. "The woman with the wings?" He let the knowledge that he knew her sink it. "I'm Kenjiro, the man who used to take care of Ame." if they had been in their right mind, he would have expected a far more concerned outburst. After all, he had been dead for several years. Although he was pretty sure they could tell he was not fully human, given he was translucent appearance.

A mumbling could be heard in the corner. Kenjiro turned his head to see a pink haired young woman. The woman was tall, and had the look of a model although her clothing was wild and eccentric. She was huddled on the floor, hiding behind the legs of a smaller girl with silver hair who wore an all black outfit that covered every inch of her skin. The pink haired girl seemed to be mumbling what distinctly sounded like "Ghost".

Kenjiro sighed, he had counted on the three older members of the party, but these two girls were a surprise. It was a bit odd that the silver haired girl looked at him as if he was just any ordinary man. In fact she seemed a bit flushed, or maybe that was just the narcisstic side to him. Kenjiro was young when he had died, only twenty-one. He had long black hair, that any young woman would want. It was silky, smooth, and always seemed to fall at just the right angle. His eyes were dark, and at first glance one might guess they were brown. Instead they were the most unique shade of blue, dark and puppy-like. He was lean, not muscular.

"I'm Kenjiro," he told the two girls. "A friend of Ame's. I'm here because shes in trouble. Which, unfortunately, is not the time to be." He sighed, turning towards Cat. "I realize this is not the time for this. I realize that you already have enough on your pla-"

"Whats wrong with Ame?" the pink haired girl asked rather boldly. She seemed to realize what she had done and quickly hid behind the silver hair girl again. The silver girl however took the reins from her friend. "Ame healed Cat, and then she just..." she indicated her hand towards a form laying on the bed. To the naked eye, the figure on the bed seemed to be a child. Also, the figure seemed dead.

Kenjiro made his way towards her, he sat on the edge of the bed and tenderly stroked her hair. "Its ok Ame," he spoke quietly, so that only a person right next to him would be able to hear. "We're going to get you better." He knew that she would be able to hear him. He was right. Back in the dark abyss, Ame could hear his tender voice. She was still scared, but atleast he was with her. Atleast he was going to help her. She would get to go home, back to where it was light. She would even endure Fang and his rudeness. He wasn't that bad...

"Ame is trapped between two worlds," he began kissing her forehead and turning towards the other. "The world of the living and the dead." He sighed. "Healing you Cat, after you had purposely hurt yourself caused this to happen. She had no idea, and neither did you. The blame lies on no one." He sat down, sighing as he did so. "I realize the situation looks bleak. You all have so much going on already. He pointed towards Fang,Cat and Tsuki. In fact, you all seem to have change." He rolled his eyes inwardly. It was just his luck that three out of five of the travelers seemed to have completely changed. "Ame is unique, I realize. She doesn't exactly know her whole story. I do though..." he shook his head fiercly. "Thats beside the point though. Shes in danger."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:05 pm
The strange Fang, unknown blend looked to the dragon creature, looking at her almost understanding like. What could the other two be so afraid of? He seemed harmless. A bit scary but harmless right? He looked up to the ghost and smiled softly as he listened to him tilting his head slowly to one side as he listened to the story. His smile stayed, a smile that seemed to be empty, devoid and lost. He moved from the window and into the bed room where he left Ame to sleep. Slowly he rested himself taking her tiny hand into her's. "Cfaad fydan bnehlacc, bmayca lusa pylg du ouin vneahtc. E ghuf ed ec clyno eh drana yht ouin vneahtc fyhd oui pylg, suna dryh yhodrehk." He kissed her forehead softly then pressed his against her's closing those creepy eyes of his, that strange aura seeming to glow.  

PrincessRyoko

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:25 pm
Ame was aware of everything that was going on. It was a very strange sensation, being able to watch your life as if it were on a big screen and then feel everything that was happening to you. She wasn't sure what to think. She was pretty sure she was not dead. If she was, she was very disappointed. She figured death would be more beautiful. And if it wasn't meant to be some type of journey, why couldn't she just fall asleep and never wake up?

She sighed, pacing around the dark abyss. She wasn't sure what to think. It seemed a few hours before things were normal. They were all at the park, Fang had been Lancaster and no strange rapist had been after Cat. Now, now things seemed to have gone down hill. And I still didnt get to see the fireworks! she thought bitterly.

She watched what was going on in the room, as if her life had been projected onto a big screen. Tsuki seemed different. She stood at the window next to Leila. Both of them had there heads out the window and were gazing towards the west. Ame followed there gaze and noticed lightning bolts on the distance horizon. A storm was coming, and from the looks of it a big one. Ame hoped the storm wouldn't cause any more tension.

Cat had changed. She wasn't Cat, nor was she Cam. Now she seemed to be a strange serpent like dragon. The dragon's sapphire scales gleamed like jewels. Ame wasn't sure how she felt. A part of her felt sorry for Cat, that was the mature adult side of her. However the immature child side was glad something had happened to Cat. It wouldn't have been fair if the only one who suffered was Ame.

Kenjiro was in the room as well. Ame still had no idea what to think about that. He seemed real, and yet he was transparent. He looked like a ghost, but he was solid and walked around like a regular human. He was in the room, talking solemnly with is hands stuffed into the pockets of his jeans. His face looked pained, as if he wasn't sure what he was supposed to think.

She followed his gaze and got the biggest shock of all. It was very odd, seeing herself lying there in the bed. Moreso she could feel what the strange Fang/Lancaster was doing. She reached up to touch her forehead, feeling slight moisture from where he had kissed her. She walked up to the screen, and pressed her hands against it, gazing at herself and...whoever he was. This form seemed completely different from Fang and Lancaster, which was very strange indeed. Fang and Lancaster seemed to be polar opposites of each other, like Ying and Yang. This strange mix of the two of them, if you could call it a mix had strange vancant eyes, and spoke to Ame in an unknown language. Still, she did feel somewhat safe. She had no idea what he had said, or if what he said had been sincere. It was still nice to be held, it made her feel comfortable.

Melody meanwhile rubbed her head slowly in soothing circles. She had every mind to just get up and leave. She thought about it, and then decided against it. It was one thing when one of your friends had muliple personalities. When four of them did, that was a little much. It was most unfortunate that they all decided to change within the same night. Throw in a ghost and it was almost a party!

She decided to go to the kitchen, the noticed that Ame did not have one. She rolled her eyes skyward. That was just her luck. Ame had converted the kitchen and bathroom into a giant bathroom. Tsuki and Leila stood at the window. Leila's hair was blowing. Melody gazed out the window and noticed heavy storm clouds. "Its going to storm..." she whispered softly.

"Yes," Leila replied. "Why are you whispering?

Melody shrugged her shoulders. She wasn't sure why she was whispering. It seemed like the right thiing to do. It felt so late. She had no watch. "I'm not sure. Hey what time is it?"

Leila lifted back the glove from her right head, revealing a watch. "Its 11:45" she spoke. Melody was taken aback. She had thought it was later, much later than that.

Outside, the clouds drifted lazily along. For a few brief moments the silvery moon could be seen. It was huge, bright and blue and completely full. Melody glanced over at Tsuki. Tsuki had changed just like the rest of them. Her eyes were now black, not normal black. These were the blackest eyes that Melody had ever seen. She glanced down, her eyes growing wide and the three inch long nails that Tsuki now possessed. These claws resembled swords.

She backed away slowly, walking towards the kitchen. She wasn't sure if Leila had noticed. Hopefully she did. Then again Leila could just grab Tsuki and it would all be over with....

Leila had noticed Tsuki's drastic change. She thought it would be best to try to ignore it. Perhaps Tsuki wouldn't notice if Leila didn't bring attention to it. Instead she tried to engage her in a conversation about the day.

"So, strange things are happening 'eh?" Leila asked. Even as she said it she felt completely stupid. She knew it wouldn't work. She could tell by the way Tsuki's eyes were. They were murky black, blacker than anything she had ever seen before. Leila knew she could handle Tsuki. She knew whatever Tsuki did it wasnt her fault. She discreetly ripped off one of the fingers from her left glove. It Tsuki tried anything, she could touch her and paralyze her....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:30 am
Im bored >_> If you have any good RPs tell me about them

Tsuki seemed to have her eyes set on the storm and the moon. She simply watched as she smirked, she could feel that the two new girls seemed to be watching her and noticed the change, her nails seemed to slowly grow a bit more, as they shined to the moon's light. They were five inches now, not normal. Looking from the side of her black hellish eyes she saw that the part of the glove was ripped off. How did she know? This side of Tsuki wasn't the fun loving one, her fun was killing and seeing blood, this side knew how to fight way better then Tsuki when she was normal, also more aware of the surroundings.. everywhere, since she can and would kill anyone if they got on her nerves.

Tsuki slowly smirked, as she seemed to vanish right after a lightning bolt it would seem as if she disappeared. But since Leila and Melody didn't actually know how fast she could really go it would seem weird for them. Tsuki was, still in hre cat form, was on top of Leila's shoulder, as all five of her claws on her left paw was below her mouth, close to her neck also.
"Try me..."
she simply said, as her lustish feminine voice softly made it to Leila's ear.

Stilll bored!

xSweetxAngelx

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:39 pm
((Uhm, you do realize that Leila has poisonous skin. As in you cannot touch her. As in, if you touch her you are going to be in trouble.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:58 pm

.::.::. I assume she has a shirt O.o? besides her nails are basically her swords so basically they are artificial nails right now ^^, also since poison doesn't effect nails e.e.::.::.

Stilll bored!

xSweetxAngelx

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:34 pm
((Ahhhh right. Yeah. Sorry! LOL! Loongggggggggg day. My cousin is joining the miltary, so its sad hes leaving. Yeah nails wouldn't affect it, and Leila is fully covered. So again I apologize))

Leila felt Tsuki land on her. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to think. She wasn't afraid, and if that was Tsuki's intention then she would be disappointed. The claws sinking in hurt, slightly. But in a way it felt nice. Very rarely was Leila touched by anything. It was odd, but she welcomed any touch. Tsuki's threat wasn't bad. Leila didn't mind death. She would rather die in someone's arms in battle than live 100 years without touching anybody. It was an odd look on life, but it made fighting a thousand times easier.

However now was not the time to fight. There was too much going on with the others. Leila smirked at Tsuki's claws, which were resting awfully close to her neck. "So, I assume that the moon has something to do with these drastic changes I see in you?" She asked calmly. "I've never seen you in battle Tsuki, but speed can only get you so far. You can run for years, but eventually you are caught." She let these words linger. She assumed that this Tsuki would be unable to comprehend what she had just said, or else she would just laugh at it. It was most unfortunate that Tsuki thought she was invincible just because of her speed. Speed was a great thing, but it wasn't everything. Sure Tsuki had managed to avoid any injuries so far in battle, but eventually she would be caught and the conciquences would be catastrophic.

Tonight was not the night to fight though. It seemed as if the storm had finally approached. The thunder rattled the windows. Melody paced around, her eyes huge. It was if she had no idea what to do or think. It was a bit sad, watching her. She collided into Kenjiro, who helped her up. At first she took no notice, but then the notion that she had just touched a dead person seemed to dawn on her. Leila noted that if the situation wasn't so drastic, the sight would have been comical.

The sight of Ame was the direct opposite of comical. Leila wasn't sure which was sadder, the limp child like apperance of Ame lying in the bed, looking as if she were dead. Or the new vacant looking Fang/Lancaster, who looked like a lost child too in some ways. He held her, somewhat oddly. As if only half of him processed what he was doing. It was as if he was doing everything half-hearteldy. He also spoke in a strange unknown language.

The only person who seemed unfazed was Cat in her dragon form, who remained lazily on the floor. Why she had chosen dragon Leila had no idea. She would have thought if Cat had some type of animal form it would have been a bird, not a dragon. Then again strange things were bound to happen, so she wasn't that surprised.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:48 pm

"Death is nothing compared to what I see. Nothing else is needed if I can kill someone in less then a blink of an eye. So please do yourself a favor and do go around saying things about other's powers. Since there is really nothing you can do...."
she said with a devilish smirk. This really wasn't Tsuki for her to go around making fun at people and saying that she would kill someone. Since she never actually would say it only think about it.

Stilll bored!

xSweetxAngelx

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:13 pm
The strange blend of Lancaster and Fang quietly listened on to the goings on to what was happening throughout the dorm room, smiling as he head the rain pattering hard against the windows. "Rayn dryd meddma uha? Dra nyeh ec lusehk tufh mega deho daync vnus dra cgoc, dra rayjahc fyhd oui du kad famm." He said tenderly telling her how the heavens cried for her being ill. He turned his head looking for the boy who appeared in the room. "Kuut cen, lyh oui damm ic yhosuna ypuid ran luhtedeuh? Ruf fa lyh pnehk ran pylg?" He wanted to know how they could bring her back. He contined to stare blankly there seemed to be no sort of emotion that could be expressed from this form and he blinked with hollow yellow eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:53 pm
Kenjiro understood the words that the strange figure on the bed uttered. It was strange. He didn't exactly understand the meaning. It was still a foreign language. But, somehow he knew....

He kneeled so that he was face to face with the boy. Kenjiro knew that Lancaster and Fang were both men, this one was too. However this person seemed somewhat childlike. It was like staring into the eyes of a lost child. Kenjiro was slightly taken aback.

"You want to save her, don't you?" he asked, reaching out for Ame's hand. "Shes trapped, in a place. I'm not sure what it is..." he sighed. "I was there, at first I thought it was some spirit realm. However she is there and still alive, well to an extent..." he sighed rather loudly.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to?!" A loud voice sounded from the kitchen, breaking the reverie of the room. Kenjiro spun himself around, and came face to face with Leila who looked postively ferious.

"Huh, your Lei-" he began but was quickly cut off.

"I don't know what is with you people!" Leila continued to screech. Tsuki is in the kitchen acting as if she is God of everything or whatnot and cannot be killed. What the hell?! Then theres Melody,who is clueless. Lancaster-er Fang...whoever the hell he is. Look at him! Hes screwed up. Ame, Ame might as well be dead and Cat, Cat is a dragon!"

Usually Leila didn't talk bad about anyone. In fact she usually kept her opions to herself, except under extreme conditions. She was extremely stressed at the moment, and felt rather bad about screaming.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:06 am
Cat was angry. Just because things were rather strange at the moment, it didn't mean that Laila could be angry. And saying that Ame should be dead...her scales luffed out a tiny bit, becoming shards. Claws were planted in the rug of Ame's room.

Blue fire glowed from her wings and she became...larger? It seemed that Cat's anger affected her size. She gently nuzzled Ame again. "Kelorack forna tuner gorrr rek sinu..." she comforted the New Fang, hoping he understood her maiden tongue, and then turned and roared at Leila, her elongated fangs shined in the light. A snake like tongue tasted the air and her eyes became slits, like a cat.

She was angry, and was ready to attack. "How dare you! How dare you say that she migh as well be dead?!" Cat said before another roar came from her. Her eyes turned navy-blue, and a pure and dark anger came from her. "We are different, just like you...and if you don't shut that mouth of poison..." Cat hissed. "I'll shut it for you...!" she said as she growled and took a pounce stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:26 am
((uhm yeah. Leila was saying that Tsuki needed to get over her problems because Ame was hurt, and that she could very well be dead and that they had that to worry about. So yeah you kinda-need-to-sorta need to edit that post.))  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:53 pm

.::.::. -ish here- I dunno what to post anyways I like your new Avi Ame xD pretty colorful .::.::.

Stilll bored!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:52 am
((...I have edited, but not much, because as mad as Leila was, she could've handled herself, and saying that about Little Ame is mean and can easily be interpreted as something else X.x Besides that, I see nothing else wrong with my post))  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:28 am
Leila screamed. "Cat get over it. Thats not what I meant and you know it. You just want to put the blame on someone else. But since you refuse to comprehend what I am saying I will speak slowly." She paused then began to speak extremely slowly, as if she were talking to someone who was slow. "Ame.Is.Not.Moving." she thrusted her finger towards the child. "She.Looks.Like.She.Is.Dead." she growled slightly. "Other.People.Will.Think.She.Is.Dead. She.Cannot.Move-"

"Cat, don't get mad at Leila. Shes right. Ame might as well be dead." Kenjiro interrupted. "Her soul is gone. The only thing keeping her alive is her attachment to this world."

Leila wasn't finished though. "She can say whatever the hell she wants! She just wants to put the blame on someone else. WHY WOULD I WANT AME DEAD?! You're the weak one who TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF WHEN OTHER PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO PROTECT YOU! If Ame dies its YOUR fault Cat!"

Melody sighed. She didn't want to say it, but she agreed with Leila. She kept her quiet and continued to watch Tsuki out of the corner of her eye.

Kenjiro sighed, putting a hand on Leila's shoulder. "Relax."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces