Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil 1.5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:01 pm
Um..

1. Correct (I believe she'd never touched a gun before, anyway)
2. Incorrect (she double-crossed him in both scenarios, but tried to repent before Anette shot her)
3. The gun shop owner you run into at the beginning of the game (the one with a shotgun if you're Leon or a crossbow if you're Claire)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:11 pm
Canas Renvall
Um..

1. Correct (I believe she'd never touched a gun before, anyway)
2. Incorrect (she double-crossed him in both scenarios, but tried to repent before Anette shot her)
3. The gun shop owner you run into at the beginning of the game (the one with a shotgun if you're Leon or a crossbow if you're Claire)

She never double crossed him in Leon B, name one time she did something to hurt Leon!  

FoxyAreku

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:13 pm
Pretty sure she aimed a gun at him. >_> Maybe empty, but still.. Then again, I could be wrong. Haven't played it in forever. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:15 pm
Canas Renvall
Pretty sure she aimed a gun at him. >_> Maybe empty, but still.. Then again, I could be wrong. Haven't played it in forever. sweatdrop

No, that was in the A scenario, in the B scenario the most she did was shoot Mr. X to save Leon's life. I know just about everything about RE2. mrgreen (Course I didn't know the gun shop owners name...but it never really says what it is)  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:29 pm
Gamer_404
Canas Renvall

No, that was in the A scenario, in the B scenario the most she did was shoot Mr. X to save Leon's life. I know just about everything about RE2. mrgreen (Course I didn't know the gun shop owners name...but it never really says what it is)
Well, if you wanna be picky about it... She was injured and still she left the lift car so when Leon came, she was gone... That's kinda like... Not letting him help her... Probably went to get the G-Sample, thus betraying him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:00 am
Gamer_404
okay...

1. Claire WAS a normal girl in RE2, and she hadn't ever touched a gun in her life.
2. Aside from one scene in Leon A, Ada never stabbed Leon in the back.
3. Who's Robert?

Actually, I think Chris took her out shooting before. I don't remember where it's from, but if a brother cares for his sister, he'll teach her how to use a gun. I mean, think about it real quick, Claire entered the city via motorcycle, no less than five minutes after she got off her motorcycle, she was in the police car with Leon. Now the crash we can assume happened several minutes after this. She checked the glovebox, found a gun, but she didn't ask, how do I hold this to get a better aim, or how do I check if it's empty. So she had to have some knowledge of how to handle guns prior to the events of RE2.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:47 am
Vash Thompson
Gamer_404
okay...

1. Claire WAS a normal girl in RE2, and she hadn't ever touched a gun in her life.
3. Who's Robert?

Actually, I think Chris took her out shooting before. I don't remember where it's from, but if a brother cares for his sister, he'll teach her how to use a gun. I mean, think about it real quick, Claire entered the city via motorcycle, no less than five minutes after she got off her motorcycle, she was in the police car with Leon. Now the crash we can assume happened several minutes after this. She checked the glovebox, found a gun, but she didn't ask, how do I hold this to get a better aim, or how do I check if it's empty. So she had to have some knowledge of how to handle guns prior to the events of RE2.
I believe it's from the novelization, so technically not Cannon. But I'm sure she shot a gun before. But still... The kind of s**t she pulled in Code Veronica intro was not possible for someone with no professional training.... And people b***h that Alice was godmoding.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Gamer_404
okay...

3. Who's Robert?

I believe it's from the novelization, so technically not Cannon. But I'm sure she shot a gun before. But still... The kind of s**t she pulled in Code Veronica intro was not possible for someone with no professional training.... And people b***h that Alice was godmoding.

People just want an excuse to hate the movies. stare

Heck, they used a couple of those stunts Claire did in the CV intro in the 2nd RE movie! razz

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:25 pm
This is true. So there you have it folks: Alice the godmoder learned from the original, the best, the one who encountered two girly-men in the same place and once, at the same time! Unlike any other, she is.. Claire Redfield! Move aside and go make that build-a-bear workshop, Chris, you can't beat this babe. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:35 pm
Canas Renvall
This is true. So there you have it folks: Alice the godmoder learned from the original, the best, the one who encountered two girly-men in the same place and once, at the same time! Unlike any other, she is.. Claire Redfield! Move aside and go make that build-a-bear workshop, Chris, you can't beat this babe. xd

biggrin

Horray for Claire!!!!!!

Build a bear... makes me think what kind of creatures all the characters would create.... xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:28 pm
Vankala
People just want an excuse to hate the movies. stare

Heck, they used a couple of those stunts Claire did in the CV intro in the 2nd RE movie! razz
That's what I was referring to.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:03 pm
ive been really getting into this unrealeased game lately and i thought id share something

RUMOR has it that capcom is going to realease this game to the public as a download for people on the PS3.

i personally think that it wont show but i would like to see others opinions on this  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:08 pm
That would be ******** legendary. Where did you hear this?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:17 pm
www.bioflames.com they were saying stuff about it. check that first and i know that there was another website saying something about it. ill look for it  

Resident_Kyo

Anachronous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:49 pm
Resident_Kyo
ive been really getting into this unrealeased game lately and i thought id share something

RUMOR has it that capcom is going to realease this game to the public as a download for people on the PS3.

i personally think that it wont show but i would like to see others opinions on this

Sorry, unless there was some massive change or announcement in the CUSA office that I'm unaware of on Friday, RE 1.5 will never be released.

I should also note that there are no "complete" versions of 1.5 available to anyone. If there is a copy with such a claim, then it was done by fans and not by Capcom.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff