Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 725 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:40 am
"No, not really. It's a sentimental thing." Amorella said, still looking around, "I painted a set of portraits of how I see everyone in my family. It's just an emotinal thing. Everyone has things that they keep because of emotional value." Amorella looked at the Japanese signs all over the room, reading them slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:26 pm
"A sentimental thing? I never would have thought of it that way." Heero said putting his index finger on his chin and tilting his head back. He seemed to doo that a lot now a days, but he really didn't notice when he did it. Heero looked around the room after her last statement. He then realized that he really didn't have any portraits in his room. The animals most deffinately didn't count. They were more like symbols and spirites to Heero. "That sounds very nice but, I thought you said you hadn't been to your room yet? Or were you talking about back in Britian or something?" He questioned raising a brow.  

Heero Mezuki

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:16 am
Amuro wandered about the hallways, looking left and right, wondering if he was going the right way. He stopped in front of a random dorm room. He pull out a crumbled peice of paper and unfolded it. It was a map around the campus. "This piece of paper I recieved said that it was around here somewhere...so where is it?" He scratched the back of his head, he did that alot when he was confused. "I'll just ask whoever is in here I guess." Amuro knocked on the door, and waited for a response from anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:22 am
Heero looked away from Amorella for a moment for the door was being rapped on. Heero wondered who it was seeing as how he told no one where his new dorm room was. Heero then stood up and walked over to the door. "Hold on just a second." He told the person on the other side of the door. When he did open it, he didn't recognize the guy right away, but did, eventually. Uh, hey, don't I know you? Wait. Yeah I do. How have you been?" He asked with a smile on his face.  

Heero Mezuki

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:33 am
Amuro looked at the guy for a second. Then he put he scratched his head. "Do I know you?" Amuro thought long and hard about this face that looked so familiar to him. I remember him now. He, Trinity, and I took a tour around the school together. Amuro put his hands in his pockets. "Long time no see, how's it going?" Amuro looked around the hallway. "So this is how you treat someone you haven't seen in a long time? Aren't you going to invite me in for milk and cookies?" Amuro chuckled at his slightly amusing, even if only to him, joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:44 am
"Everything is fine with me actually." Heero said with the same smile on his face. All the while, Heero was still trying to remember this guy's name. No, that isn't it... He thought to himself but didn't show on his face. "Oh, sorry about that. Come in, please." Heero said opening his door wider and inviting him in.  

Heero Mezuki

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:53 am
Amuro walked into the room slowly at first, until he was completely in, then turning around to close the door. After he was sure only Heero could see him, he reavled his katana under his double cloaked jacket. He began to talk more firmly now. "You don't mind do you?" He took off his jacket, and laid his katana firmly on it, then rolled his jacket up. "Where can I put this where it is out of the way?" Amuro picked up the jacket, being careful not to let his katana drop. "Well, I see you have another guest...care to introduce us oh gracious host?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:04 am
"Where can you put those?" Heero asked himself before his eyes wondered toward the closet. "Oh, you can put these in here." Heero too the stuff and slide the door back. He unrapped everything and hung the coat up on a hanger and put the swords on a shelf above the coats and his cloths. Heero then slide the door shut and turned around. "Oh yeah, how rude of me. This is Amorella. And this is..." Aw crap, I didn't remember his name yet. Heero just stood there sweating bullets because he really didn't remember his name and that made this little transaction of name a little embarressing.  

Heero Mezuki

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:12 am
Amuro looked at Heero. Uh..oh...I don't think he remember's my name...better help him out. Amuro cut Heero off. "My name is Ashitaka-Ikutsu, but I'd prefer to be called Amuro if it's not too much to ask. "Amuro looked at Heero and his guest, who's name he couldn't find out how to pronounce. "Well Heero, you have excellent taste in friends. And speaking of which, have you seen Trinity as of lately?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:38 am
Heero wipped the sweet off of his face when Amuro stated his name. "Amuro, right, that's it, yeah." He said nodding his head and folding his arms. He then stopped when Amuro started talking again. "Why thank you. Trinity? No actually. The last time I saw her was when we all parted ways when I had my old room." Heero stated his arms folded leaning on a wall.  

Heero Mezuki

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:43 pm
Amuro looked at Heero and smiled a little weak smile. I wonder what could have happened to her. Amuro noticed that he was staring and shifted his eyes to the right. Amuro folded his arms and looked at the walls which were filled with japanese signs. "What happened Heero, you went Japanese crazy in here...not that I don't like them or anything." Amuro slowly folded his arms and shifted his eyes. I'm making a fool of myself again aren't I?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Heero just looked at him and smiled. "Yes, yes you are making a fool of yourself. What, how'd I know that's what you were thinking? Because that statement's all over your face." Heero then looked at the room and then back at Amuro. "Have I, no. Just some spiritual saying is all. Things I believe in my heart and stand by, you know, those words that touch you in a way that you want to see them almost all of the time to remind yourself what you're living for."  

Heero Mezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:36 pm
((Woah.... new guy... anybody want to fill me in on what's going on. I'm to lazy to read it, but if I must, I will. >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:25 am
((I am a friend of heero's. He met me when we first got in ria at the front gates. I was wondering the halls when I got lost. I knocked on the door and he answered. Now, here we are.))

((Heero, I got in an accident at school, fill you in later))  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:48 pm
((Alrighty then.))

Amorella shrank back as she watched the two. She slowly edged towards the door, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. She reached out her arm and gripped the handle. The only thing stopping her was a thought. "I wonder if I should say goodbye? What were the customs here?? I don't want to seem rude..."she wondered silently. She remembered something about bowing, but she couldn't place the terms.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff