Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 759 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:26 pm
Im confuzzled

Tsuki just stayed in Lancaster's arm as she looked at the odd acting Cat, who just fell and asked them a question.

"Nah Im okay, I ate before I came here..."
she simpyl said, as she just stayed in Lancaster's arm, just wondering what was wrong with Cat. She just shrguedd as she just purred a bit, feeling comfortable, as she fetl Lacnaster's body heat, it was warm. She liked being warm, she wondered how today would go aobut.

Yep confuzed still

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:43 pm
Lancaster shook his head holding out his free hand. He looked at Cat with worried eyes blinking several times "Did....I...he...Fang, Did Fang do anything to you girls? And if you like...I...I could cook."

He said as he hurried into the kitchen looking around for supplies. He paused and motioned for Tsuki to get on his shoulder so he would have both hands free. In his mind there were still questions racing in his mind. The biggest one, what the hell did Fang do to his ladies....and why the hell did he give himself a name.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:57 pm
Cat walked up to him still in her nightgown and grabbed both his hands. She led him to a chair and made him sit down. "Let me cook." she said firmly.

She sat down in front of him. "Lancaster, I can sense that yuour heart is beating a mile-a-minute." She looked a hm worredly. "I will explain what you want to know Lancaster. Just calm down and relax. Let me be the host for once." she said as she smiled.

"Fang is your dark side...Cam named him." She said simply. She nodded. "Ask away, me and Tsuki will explain as best as we can." Cat said comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:00 pm
Im confuzzled

"Nothing much, yesterday just involved some bullets, my sword, a water arena, and Ame and Cat getting hurt, but it ended up well.."
she simply said, as she jumped on Lancaster's shoulder and waited to see what would happen now. She just watched wondering how today will go aobut, again, she just kept wondering until she had to do sometihng.

Yep confuzed still

xSweetxAngelx

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:45 pm
Ame walked into the kitchen, walking slowly as she did so. She was feeling a lot better, but not quiet herself yet. After the healing, it would take atleast a full 24 hours to be ok. And, last time it had taken months. Ame hoped she wasn't in for that again. Atleast this time she was concious. That was reassuring. Tsuki was back, and to Ame's plesant surprise Lancaster. He had just been led to a chair by Cat, and by the apperance of his face seemed a bit distracted.

"Lancaster!" Ame said, making her way feebly to him. She fell at his leg, shaking very slightly as she did so. She got up, and hugged him gently. "I'm glad your back!"

She sat down in one of the other chairs, her small feet dangling as they were unable to reach the floor. She gazed at Tsuki. "Have a good night Tsuki?" Then looked up at Cat, who seemed to be cooking something. "What are you cooking Cat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:04 pm
Lancaster's eyes went wide. Just as he was a master at a sword, he wouldn't know how to work a gun to save his life. Fang on the other hand was the marksman who wouldn't know how to weild a blade so he knew only one person could do such a thing. "W-What?! That b*****d, I'll, I'll kill him!" He really couldn't do that, killing Fang basicly would be killing himself and no one would want that.

He ran a hand through his golden hair, growling lowly. He turned his head to Ame, leaning down to rest her in his lap, giving her a big hug. "Little Princess, are you alright? I...he didn't hurt you did he?" He looked into her eyes, his own filled will worry.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:25 pm
"Well..." Cat said as she put the plate down. "Here you go you two. Eggs, toast, waffles and sausage."

She looeked at Lancaster. "We went to the battle arena last night. Fang seems to be a very good gunman. At first it was all fun and games until we all got a bit too serious." Cat said to explain.

"My serpent side tried to take over, but I regained control. Fang changed to real bullets and eletric bullet thingys. Me and Ame were in the water and well...electricity does not go well with water. I got shot down with real bullets. Once in each wing, and once in the abdomen. Ame healed me though."

Cat then bent down to come eye to eye with Lancaster. "It was fun...it really was. It just got out of hand a bit. Though I will say, I don't like guns a lot anymore." Cat said while chckling.

A fairy came in the kitchen from last night and circled around Ame. "I think it likes you Ame." Cat said while chuckling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:50 pm
Ame looked at Lancaster, her blue eyes shining bright. He looked extremely worried for her. She felt bad so she cuddled against him, trying to make him feel better.

"No, Fang didn't do anything." She began. "I-I lost control of my powers again. I actually basically caused a tsunami from what I am told," she glanced at Cat. "Then Cat was hurt, so I healed her. B-but it made me sick."

She followed the fairy with her eyes, smiling at it. "Pretty!" She called, reaching out for it. Some of her childness had returned, and she giggled loudly when the fairy landed on her head.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:34 am
Lancaster held Ame tightly then looked at the food. "Oh Cat this looks wonderful. Eh? Again? What do you mean my little sea turtle." He set her down and turned to his plate. He wasn't sure what happened but he knew he was hungry. He bowed his head and begain to eat, patting Tsuki a bit as he ate. "I am very sorry about Fang. He's not always the...nicest person."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:45 am
Ame gazed at the food, her mouth watering. It seemed as if Cat had cooked up every type of breakfast dish there was. She could see heaps of food, piled high. She quickly began to scoop a little of everything, grinning madly as she did so.

She had taken a bite of hashbrown when Lancaster had asked his question. She swallowed quickly, and after taking a small gulp of orange juice answered him. "After I healed Cat I got really weak." She began to explain. "Healing is sort of like...transferring all of your healthy energy into the sick or injured person. The worse the injury, the weaker I feel. I hate healing, it makes me feel yucky..." she frowned, and then smiled at Cat. "But Cat was hurt, not just from the bullets but from the electricity. If she would have gone to the hospital wing it would have taken weeks to heal. She offered me the use of one of her fairy's, but it wouldn't have worked."

The fairy in question was the one that had taken a liking to Ame. The tiny little figure had taken refuge atop Ame's head, sitting there like some odd hair piece. Ame smiled merrily, the glow from the fairy bringing out her features, and making her eyes seem larger and brighter then they really were.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:31 pm
Im bored >_> If you have any good RPs tell me about them

Tsuki just simply sat there, wondering what they were going to do next.
"Yep, the fight was fun, sadly it didn't last long..."
she said, as she just sat there, her emerald eyes watching the fairy on top of Ame's head. She just sighed, wondering if they'll go the battle arena next, she just hoped it wasn't tonight of all nights.

"So um, Lancaster what are you good at except Martial Arts, if Fang is good at gunning..."
she said as she waited for a reply. She felt odd that they had tor epeat the whole story that happend yesterday to the same 'person' but since they looked different it kind of didn't change anytyhing.

Stilll boredl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:52 pm
Lancaster sighed as he ate, putting his head in his hand. "Electric? Did he do that again? I told him not to do that freely. Its like having an annoying brother." He looked at Ame and her new found fairy friend and smiled.

His blue eyes looked over to Tsuki blinking. "Swords." He said simply. "I wouldn't know the first thing to do with a gun. Swords on the other hand, I am highly skilled at. Short sword, broads sword, katana, samurai, long sword, my favorite is the raiper." He brushed his hair back a bit cutting his hashbrown and eating it.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:29 pm
Cat listened to him and nodded. "I do not know what a rapier is, but I have the rest of those you listed in my closet...speaking of which..." Cat said as she rushed to get washed up and dressed.

She came back in her full tunic, only this one was blue instead of green, and blue combat boots and cloak accompanied it. She smiled at her new friends, and then piled a bit of her own cooked food onto her plate.

"That is some very skilled magic; healing that is." Cat said to Ame. She looked at the fairy. "Peraps you would like to keep the fairy? Her name is Keopa, or Fluff as the translation." Cam said. She really didn't mind; fairies did that to people all the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:29 pm
Im bored >_> If you have any good RPs tell me about them

"Swords...I like em'... my favorite are katana's, especially specially made ones like mine"
she simply said, as she smirked. She wondered, if Lancaster was taught how to use swords or just learned it b himself. She just shruggedi t off as she went back to looking at the odd fairy on Ame's head. The cat's emerald eyes then jsut began to wander and look at the other things in this room.

Stilll boredl

xSweetxAngelx

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:55 pm
Ame nodded, gently poking Keopa with the tip of her finger. "Sure, I'd liket to keep her." Ame said, gazing at the fairy. At first she was going to ask how Cat could tell that particular fairy was female, but gazing at her closely Ame was aware that she was not just a ball of light, but a little tiny person. Ame smiled at the small creature, who smiled back.

The sword talk was interesting, and Ame listened intently. "I can't use a real sword," She said slowly. "They're usually to big and heavy for me to handle. I did make a water sword once...it was cool."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff