Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Doublass University (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:55 pm
nayo walked to the headmasters office and knoked at the door "um headmaster, i was wondering if you had my classes set up yet" he asked slowly poping his head into the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:39 pm
(Suzuko, Um... you didn't tell me what two character class types you wanted, anything from final fantasy or dragon warrior)  

deathstar175

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:55 pm
(kaykay, nayo is in to theft! and magic!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:22 pm
Ray walked into the Bunker and saw a registration form on the main desk. "I should train here for a bit." He filled out the form.
Name:Rayden
Class choice: Swordmaster(Fire Emblem) , Gunner, CraftKnight(Summon Night: Swordcraft Story) , Red Mage(FF) (If there is anything wrong with these it's fine) Ray walked over to a room and claimed it as his own. He looked through his backpack that was bigger than it looked and pulled out a sign shaped like crossed swords with a gear in the middle of them that said; "Ray's Room/ Workshop". He walked inside and satrted setting things up. A furnace for smelting, a workbench, some stools, a tool closet, many tools, a closet, a refrigerator, and a table all somehow came out of his backpack and fit in his room. Everything ran on magitech, except Ray. "Better lie down and take a quick nap." Ray plopped down on the bed and instantly fell asleep.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:41 pm
(right suzuko and two classes only Brett) Ruumgaia looked up at Nayo, "Here is your schedule Nayo." he said pushing a paper to her. Nayo's Schedule consisted of a basic thievery course, a monument thievery course and an illusion creation course. There is also an accountancy course. This also said objective class : Magician Class Thief.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:07 pm
"thank you" he said with a cute smile (nayos a little angel BOY not a girl...)  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:46 pm
(Got it! Change that to Gunner and CraftKnight. Just so you know, craftKnights use everything but guns which are too hard to make. CraftKnights also use a bit of magic to make weapons. Craftknights are sort of a combination of Magick, Stronuos, and the mechanical class. I found a way to do all that I wanted! Yay me!) Ray woke up and decided to use his hover board for a bit. He pulled it out of his backpack and started flying around the halls.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:53 pm
nayo doged the boy speding down the halls "wach it!"  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:29 pm
( I know what a craftknight is, I've beaten that game. And sorry suzuko, i was typing fast on not paying attention)

A schedule popped out of a slot in Ray's dorm room ceiling.
Ray's Schedule consisted of a blacksmithing course, a summoning course and an gun mechanics course. There is also a course for material finding. This also said objective class : Gunknight  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:25 pm
"Sor-" Was all Ray could say before his board caught on the doorway of his room and he flew of and hit the wall. "Gunknight... sounds cool. Ow."  

Brett_FM

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:36 pm
gackle floated about the halls with maj....overhead

"alright i have several good lessons planned for today that will be nice and original!"
maj cheered to himself as he began leafing through various papers

gackle sighed and floated on to the class  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:52 pm
Seth walked out of his room and started to roam the halls. "I think I'll start my classes tomorrow." he said "I'll just find out where they all are." Seth took out the piece of paper and started to map out where the rooms were at.  

oathkeeper13

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:00 pm
nayo mindlessly floted the hall ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:05 am
Ray joined the floting on his hoverboard.  

Brett_FM

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:40 pm
gackle out of boredom forms a floating kcnga line and maracas apear in the air playing by themselves "lets conga!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff