Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The answers to why Emos are hated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:36 pm
Mentally Emo
All I know is that I'm hated because all the chavs pretty much h8 everything that isn't chav...which is the same as everyone else, hating cos im or we r different

Alternatively, that comes from the jealousy of the Chavs, they just wish they looked as good as you do in womens pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:09 pm
This is kinda annoying

People are who they are.

I didn't call myself Emo.

That's what I got branded as.

People don't hate "Emo's" because they are "emo" they hate them because a lot of people are unaccepting of others.

For example.

My cousins grew up in a well off family. In a city. With parents who were the popular assholes in Highschool. My cousin hate homosexuals and the like. They hate people that are different. It's society that influences them 3 years ago they weren't like this. 3 years ago they actually liked me and never made fun of me. 3 years ago they looked up to me. Now they s**t on me because I'm "emo", and because I can completely comfortable with kissing and hugging other females.

Doesn't answer the question does it? not directly.

People are influenced to greatly by society and today's media.

In today's media, the kids that follow the "emo" music scene, have the image of being depressed, black greasy hair in faces, eyeliner wearing, wrist cutting, emotional kids. They are also given the image of being gay or bisexual. Whatever.

In my opinon, the kids that follow that scene are more in touch with therir emotions, they better understand the thoughts behind the music, and they don't take everything they have for granted.

That's whats wrong with today. People are greedy. People thrive off of money. Money buys people the pointless things they want, which they turn around and throw out a few weeks later because its out of style.

I think a lot of people are uncomfortable with themselves and are jealous because others are.

That's why they hate you

But still there is no real reason.

They just plain suck.  

Druidess_Of_Life

xxx B o o g e y m a n

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:23 pm
Alright here we go.

1) WE ARE DIFFERENT
2) NOT ALL EMOS ARE CUTTERS
3) WE LIKE MORE TYPES OF MUSIC
4) OUR EMOTIONS GET OUT IN STRANGE WAYS

Gawd! Screw off and get outta this guild if ya don't know what emo is. God.. It IS the emo guild.... I mean, sure some emos are cutters but not ALL!! I mean, the guys at Hawethorne Heights got some emo's right in Ohio is For Lovers. *Listens*

So my wirsts and black my eyes!!
CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES!
Because my...etc.

See. Check the lyrics.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:33 am
people say 2 me cuz im emo i over react and cry all the time but it's just not like that why can't some people take the time 2 understand? emo  

TheFantasyEmo

xxx B o o g e y m a n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:28 am
*Comforts*

Cuz they're happy bitches that dont deserve to live.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:47 am
All the assholes that hate me get a swift kick in the shin.  

[V] i c o d i [N]

[~Rumbling-Hearts~]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:51 pm
Alot of people think EMO is cutting and kids who are suicidal. Not all emo ppl are like that. I chose to be emo cause I think of it as an edgier skater look.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:18 pm
Druidess_Of_Life
This is kinda annoying

People are who they are.

I didn't call myself Emo.

That's what I got branded as.

People don't hate "Emo's" because they are "emo" they hate them because a lot of people are unaccepting of others.

For example.

My cousins grew up in a well off family. In a city. With parents who were the popular assholes in Highschool. My cousin hate homosexuals and the like. They hate people that are different. It's society that influences them 3 years ago they weren't like this. 3 years ago they actually liked me and never made fun of me. 3 years ago they looked up to me. Now they s**t on me because I'm "emo", and because I can completely comfortable with kissing and hugging other females.

Doesn't answer the question does it? not directly.

People are influenced to greatly by society and today's media.

In today's media, the kids that follow the "emo" music scene, have the image of being depressed, black greasy hair in faces, eyeliner wearing, wrist cutting, emotional kids. They are also given the image of being gay or bisexual. Whatever.

In my opinon, the kids that follow that scene are more in touch with therir emotions, they better understand the thoughts behind the music, and they don't take everything they have for granted.

That's whats wrong with today. People are greedy. People thrive off of money. Money buys people the pointless things they want, which they turn around and throw out a few weeks later because its out of style.

I think a lot of people are uncomfortable with themselves and are jealous because others are.

That's why they hate you

But still there is no real reason.

They just plain suck.

...I agree with you completely...

...its because some people are so uncomfortable in thier own skin that they are jealous of the people who lets say, are brave enough to be diffrent...

I do agree that society and family has a great deal to do with how you act and how your brought up.

but your also your own person, there are also the outside influences...for example

My dad, he can be so horrible, he makes gay jokes, fat jokes and racial jokes, he was the 'popular a**' in high school...

My mom on the other hand was a 'loser' but became more popular as she grew up....she could be really cruel.....

But my sister, she influenced me to be diffrent, i looked up to her.

The thing is, the kids choose there role models. And sometimes they dont make the best choices....

HopelessTMA

SonnyBlood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Like, no one knows what Emo actually mean, and it bugs the me out of me. "Emotional hardcore"--ring a bell? Seriously. They like all think that Emo means that you cry a lot and cut yourself, and maybe Emo people do that, but so do punkers and other rockers and all, but it has nothing to do with the...umm what would be a good word for this? like..."criteria" (not exactly but w/e) of being Emo.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:21 pm
i don't know any pnjks who cut, punks don't really care, geeze get your facts straight  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:58 pm
Isel
Hidden Wind Runner
Ok, so I have been reading posts and creatig ideas to try to figure this out. If your idea is mentioned please tell me so I can give you credit.

1. It is new, and people are afraid of what is new, goth is still getting harassed for this same reason.

2. The media and stereotypes have portrade us ALL as cutters who over-react and cry all the time.

3. The government tries to hide everythng that is really happening but we are more opened minded and see what it is reall oing, but the rest of the world is content with the idea that nothing is wrong, so they are angered by others with different ideas.

4. We see deeper meanings in thing therefore we are thought of as over reacting, we see that when a book gets buned it is more than just a few dollars, it is someones ideas. People velieve we are rediculioius for this.

If you have your own Ideas, please tell me, I'll add them with citations to you.

1. Goth isn't new, Bauhaus has been around since the early 80's and started the genre, along with bands like the Cure and the Cult, also early-80s-debuted.

2. What media? The news couldn't care less what's going on in pop culture.

3. Last I checked, being concerned with the government had nothing to do with emo or its stereotype.

4. What people are doing that?

You need proof and true facts, kiddo.

1. Goth has been around since the late 70's.

2. VH1? Much Music? MTV? FUSE? All have news programs based around pop culture.

3.Emo is such a huge underground movement that threatens democray that the government takes all precautions to make sure scene kids stay as far in the dark as possible.

4.The depth of a scene kids thoughts are the same as someone being anally fisted.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:53 am
BassFu
Isel
Hidden Wind Runner
Ok, so I have been reading posts and creatig ideas to try to figure this out. If your idea is mentioned please tell me so I can give you credit.

1. It is new, and people are afraid of what is new, goth is still getting harassed for this same reason.

2. The media and stereotypes have portrade us ALL as cutters who over-react and cry all the time.

3. The government tries to hide everythng that is really happening but we are more opened minded and see what it is reall oing, but the rest of the world is content with the idea that nothing is wrong, so they are angered by others with different ideas.

4. We see deeper meanings in thing therefore we are thought of as over reacting, we see that when a book gets buned it is more than just a few dollars, it is someones ideas. People velieve we are rediculioius for this.

If you have your own Ideas, please tell me, I'll add them with citations to you.

1. Goth isn't new, Bauhaus has been around since the early 80's and started the genre, along with bands like the Cure and the Cult, also early-80s-debuted.

2. What media? The news couldn't care less what's going on in pop culture.

3. Last I checked, being concerned with the government had nothing to do with emo or its stereotype.

4. What people are doing that?

You need proof and true facts, kiddo.

1. Goth has been around since the late 70's.

2. VH1? Much Music? MTV? FUSE? All have news programs based around pop culture.

3.Emo is such a huge underground movement that threatens democray that the government takes all precautions to make sure scene kids stay as far in the dark as possible.

4.The depth of a scene kids thoughts are the same as someone being anally fisted.

She missed that suixie and the banshee's had a big influence on goth, MTV killed rock and roll, to be honest the reason real emo is underground is because its not marketable because its not played by a bunch of pretty boys whinning about how emotionally fragile they are.

As for the fisting, I'd say the thoughts were as deep as whoever came up with the Underworld films  

Rellik San
Captain

pitiful_anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:54 am
cause we're fags??

dude i dunno about you guys but people dont understand the pain
they dont understand how we think and like ********.........  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:47 am
pitiful_anonymous
cause we're fags??

they dont understand how we think and like ******** class="clear">

All I hear is whiny whniy b***h b***h  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:50 am
DaisukeOrDark
pitiful_anonymous
cause we're fags??

they dont understand how we think and like ******** class="clear">

All I hear is whiny whniy b***h b***h

You can hear that?

You might want to get some help then, because I had to read it.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games