Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Mamoru vs. Seiya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is better for Usagi?
Mamoru
64%
 64%  [ 43 ]
Seiya
35%
 35%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 67

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:04 pm
Mamoru ^_^ Definitely.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:34 am
I like more Seya .. why? ... I rily don't know HE's so funny and sweet and HE rily loves usagi and protect her (i like to think that seya is a he .. i know that seya is more a she but what can i do ??? ) wink  

kristinne24

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:01 pm
Mamoru is my bet. for one reason he and Usagi have a child known as Chibi-Usa. which cn lock a relationship as cannon. plus, he's more masculine in terms. quite old fashioned. what kinda girl wouldnt like a guy comming to save her at the time he's needed most eh? I think they look cute together.

Seiya has the star power, and a femanine feel, but in the end a woman needs a manly man. a true straight woman needs her man to be a man, and not act like a woman. a kid takes your towel off you hold your towel and you be firm! you stand your ground and you dont give an inch!

I'm an uncle and even that means I gotta be firm on my ground when dealing with kids. a man doesnt back down from a challenge and makes his true love the last thing on his mind before he dies. and if he hasnt loved he reflects upon his life, trying to find a way to prove he existed. Chiba Mamoru proved he was all man. thats the kind of guy Usagi deserves!

I sound like a fanboy yeah, but c'mon, even a vicious ninja like me has a soft side. Usagi and Mamoru deserve eachother, yes they started out not liking eachother in episode 1, but they found their destiny, their eternity together. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:07 pm
I really, really love Seiya, but since it is meant to be, I guess Mamoru is better with Usagi. At the beginning they did not seem like they would be together for long, but after all the things they have gone through together they should be with one another. Seiya really likes usagi(at least in the anime 'he' did) but they would never have a true relationship since usagi loves her mamo-chan. And the thing about Seiya being a female and how wrong that is for Seiya to like usagi in that way, really doesnt matter.  

Magical-Medli

sakura_senshii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:42 pm
mamoru can win usagi's heart but seiya can totally kick mamoru's a** 3nodding well in power wise  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:40 pm
sakura_senshii
mamoru can win usagi's heart but seiya can totally kick mamoru's a** 3nodding well in power wise

<< I don't think so... Power wise probably in the Anime.

<.> but all Mamo-chan has to do is throw a friggin' rose at the thing in Star Fighter's hand and he'd drop it, then just keep her away from it.

<.> And used that one technique he had in Dark Kingdom and yeah... Crush the crappy thing and Seiya ain't got no power any more.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lay-San

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:16 pm
Seiya's a girl! well, in the manga they say that Seiya's a girl being a guy...so....yea...or Seiya's a transvesdite or sumthin...im confusing myself...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:39 pm
I'd have to say Seiya, *sigh* Who doesn't like a Rocker? Come on now.....

hehe ^_^  

m tomar

m tomar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:42 pm
Plus, he is totally mad for Usagi and I think he longs for her more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:49 pm
Mamo-chan girl! i love him! he is so........whats the word, GREAT!  

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:01 pm
Mamoru scream heart i luff him 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:21 pm
*learned something new.*

<.O you know Seiya is really considered more feminine because he wears Red. (This is a random fact I got from a friend). Red is considered a more...girly color.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:00 pm
I ask myself, who is Seiya? I'm confused as I have only seen the entire anime in english. Super S and S in japanese but I dont remember!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:07 am
Kawaki
I also have to side with Mamoru on this topic. I mean, the whole Serenity and Endymion thing has deep meaning and history was completely changed by their love, Seiya is cute, popular and funny- everything a girl like Usagi could ask for. Sure, maybe if Mamoru died or she never got see meet him again or he didn't actually get his memory back I think Seiya was a wonderful back up for him, but no replacement. I think Usagi needed Seiya to love her just so she could realize how much in love with Mamoru she really is. I think she needed to 'date' one last guy before she got married because she might have been curious even a little bit of 'what if...' and she got that chance to have another guy/girl who loved her more than the world, and she never even second guessed her love for her Mamo-chan- now that's true love.
I say this so passionately because I fell in love with a boy, we were together for years- we went through everything, saw everything from Disney World to the beaches of Hawaii to the Mountains of Alaska... he picked out his wedding band, the colors, the date. I was going to propose on his favorite ride, Splash Mountain right as we soared down into the water so the camera could capture our faces as I popped the question... This Valentines Day our relationship ended because he needed to make sure I was the one- he needed to go experience everything alone and find himself, I hated him for a while because Um... throwing away a good thing here?? He moved to Seattle somewhere and if we meet up again somewhere maybe it’s true about destiny and he was my Mamo-chan... or maybe he was a great love I had and I'll get past like Seiya and soon my prince will come, who really knows? Just thought I'd share... redface

your a strong person  

chadny

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:40 am
Ryuondo
I ask myself, who is Seiya? I'm confused as I have only seen the entire anime in english. Super S and S in japanese but I dont remember!

well he is in the second part of the stars series and it was never released in english in the USA. so thats probally why you havnt heard of him. try www.youtube.com there is almost every sailor moon epiosde in english and japanese. if you need more info, just ask me xd  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff