Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:19 pm
"You sound like you've been to a lot of places!" she laughed. "I'd love to accompany you two, but I'd have to ask my group."

Kara Ni scanned the area, looking of the rest of her caravan troupe. "Aero is probrably in the caravan...where did Makairo go?" she said to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:24 pm
"I suppose assistance would be appreciated..." Gurdy nodded.

"Making aquantances rather than enemies is something you need to learn Gurdy-foo..." Kikuchi smiled.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:58 pm
((I hath arrived-ed. I see I'm already with a caravan, so I need not make one of my own. Thanks, Atomic! :Heart: Anyway, Marr's Pass, correct?))

Aero sat in the back of the caravan, swinging her feet back and forth. She was bored, and she didn't really have to do anything here. "I don't think I have enough materials to make my shield." Aero sighed.

'Maybe I can just borrow some from Kara Ni? she wondered. Nah, I'd rather not. I'd like to get them on my own!'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:13 pm
"Hi there!" greeted Kikuchi as she popped up in front of the caravan out of nowhere, "You travel is Kara Ni I take it?" she inquired with that usual peppy and loud attitude of her's.

"Don't do that, you might scare people when you surprise them like that Miss Kikuchi!" Gurdy said as he soon arrived near her, sighing lightly.

"Oi, but what's so scary about me?"

"Nothing... You just come off as a... very upbeat sort of girl..."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:18 pm
"Yep!" Aero replied "I'm Aero! I'm kinda the always-into-trouble one, Kara-San says. But, I'm guessing it's kinda true!" She started swinging her legs again in her usual bored sort of way. "It's really nice to meet you!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:21 pm
"Nya? Is that so? I come from Shella, what of you?" Kikuchi asked.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:32 pm
Aero's cheerful attitude faded at the question.

"I-I don't really remember. My parents moved around a lot when I was little. Th-they never told me where we came from, and whenever I ask, they start to cry. She shook her head. "Ah. I shouldn't really be talking about this!" She waved her hand as if wvaing her sorrow away.

"Shella's really pretty! I remember being there! There was water all around! I wish we had stayed longer! I'd have loved to live there!"
{Insert happy grin here}

((Sorry for that! ^-^ It's just that in my story, Aero winds up being a victim of Raem. Poor girl. But, it's when she was younger. So she can't remember much from back then.))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:37 pm
"There you are!" Kara Ni laughed. "I got kinda lost....caught up in things..anyways, I see you found her without me, Kikuchi!"  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:50 pm
Aero turned toher Selkie friend. "Hiya, Kara-San! Kikuchi-san is fun! Can she come with us? Please?"

((There you are, Atomic! We've been keeping this place alive as much as possible.... :Sweat smile )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:55 pm
((Sorry that I was gone yesterday. u_u))

"That's what I was going to ask you!" Kara Ni continued to laugh. "Well, Kikuchi, you have more travelling buddies!"

Kara Ni paused for a moment, realizing that she forgot something. She sat for a second or two, then say "Oh yeah!"

"And Areo! We have another person in our caravan too! His name is Makairo!"

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:56 pm
"We lack a caravan or papaopamus you see... So traveling is sort of difficult for us..." Gurdy said with a light laugh.

"Miss Kikuchi forgot to get one before starting her journey,"

"I was too excited! Oi!"

((A true event in my fiction...))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:01 pm
((lol Really? That must make some strange occurences happen. >_< I have major writers block right now.))

"You don't have a caravan? Hmm...well...welcome aboard!" Kara Ni said with a smile on her face.  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:07 pm
"Yaaaaaaaaaay! More people on the search for myrrh! This'll be so much fun!" Aero was beyond excited.

Not like she really was upset or anything. She loved making new friends, so she has estatic that three more people were joining the caravan.

"Where to next, Kara-San?"

((:Heart smile )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:27 pm
((Joining? Kikuchi is a caravaner from Shella, she needs to get back to her home town... But yes, she'll pal with you guys for awhile, she loves company! xd ))

"Nyan!!! Traveling on a caravn will be so much easier than walking!!" Kikuchi cheered.

"Indeed, quite the change," Gurdy smiled.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:33 am
((My brother's calling me a freak right now. He's telling me only the insane listen to FF music when they are on the computer. rofl ))

"Where did you two say you were heading to? The Mushroom forest?" Kara Ni asked. "Why don't we go there?"  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff