Naruto/KH1&2/Zatch Bell/FMA(NKZF)

come check it out its awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:14 am
i love kh: 1, kh:com and kh:2  

keyblademaster_10

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:19 pm
ashelux made a new guild...its the pyro poll guild, im in it....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:10 pm
Pyro......guild.....? MUST JOIN!!!!!!!! BURN THINGS!!!!!!!!FUN!!!!!!!! pirate EDIT: Oops, didnt see poll there, I only saw the word pyro and guild. XD  

Phil Almighty

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:26 pm
sent me an invite and i will join  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:04 pm
How about the Code Lyoko Guild  

Organization XIII Member

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:05 am
Anyone that likes Naruto should go check out the Naruto Fan Clubm, basically anything Naruto is allowed as the rules are followed contact hadesgirl if you want to get an invite.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:02 pm

I joined one guild before this one...I can't remember the name of it, but it was boring, so I quit it and joined this one xd I haven't felt bored here once!!! 3nodding

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

eien_no_kurasa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:29 pm
im not sure if lady zelda posted it yet but i have this other guild also called the guild of gaming and beyond......if your interested and wanna join just click the ID on my sig.....and btw dont forget to mention in the forum topic that i invited you...^_^ thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:39 pm
I just created a Organization XIII Crack guild. Basically pure crack and randomness. We're looking for new, active members! -^^-  

Kitsuna Ri

Wilixer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:41 pm
The Japanese on the Inside Guild. ^_^
It's where people who are fans of Japanese come together and dork it out. We need some more members to make it more lively. The people are really nice, and I really enjoy being a member. You should all check it out!

I'll probably have the link in my siggy...soon... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:06 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
Lady Zelda Dragoness
'Ello everyone! 4laugh

I just joined this guild today,and it sounds like fun!

Now,exuse me as I post like a madwoman as I try to become one of the top 13. xDD
xD wow.....
good luck and i have over 6500 posts here.
good luck my score is over 9000. of course thats nothing compaired to rikku's cus she is the best at pretty much everything. i love her for that^^

i like the bloodshed bar..i own it. and wish upon a star, its a charity guild but its out of commision cus its owner was unfairly banned (which was me btw)

EDIT btw is it just me or does black_mage_rikku have the best sig ever. i love it its funny and shows quite a valid point. so even though it does violate the image size for sig stated in gaias rules its still teh awsomeness (and its only like wat 189 bytes to large not bein mean im just tellin ya so gaia doesnt disable your sig like they did once to me. just make the zombie one a lil smaller and that should do it. or if its not jpg make it jpg either of thoes should do it.

love you^^ (even if you did decline my friends request)  

[PC] Chaos

WiIIy Wonka

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:51 pm
... Chaos seems to love a lot of peeps... but ANYWAYS!! i'm in the same frickin guild as him!! in fact i'm vice-captian in it but who cares... crying the guild is boring at the moment and i would really wish some of you guys would join in it!! i mean you get to kick each others butts and all for no reason!! c'mon.. be a pal..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:25 pm
im in this awesome gears of war guild we have like 3xx people and its pretty good. I can post link if ya want  

Sergeant CJ

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:04 am
...Well, I have my own Zelda guild... but it's dying... but it was really fun before the members went inactive... if you want to check it out, the link's in my siggy...

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff