Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Eating Human Flesh? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you eat Human Flesh?
  Sure.
  Not a chance.
  Not without my A1 Steak Sauce!
  Maybe if it was someone I hate.
View Results

ChocoChan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:01 pm
If I was starving to death out in the middle of nowhere, I just might consider it. Might. But otherwise-- *Bleagh* xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:48 pm
I guess that gives a whole new meaning to "Hamburger", doesn't it?  

Superior Jazz

The MoUsY spell-checker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:03 am
Azraelswing
Eternalnight666
If you eat a person who had a deasese could you get it to... like if a person has aids?

More than probably, and that's one good reason for not eating brains either. xp As I recall, there were things like prions(sp?) and such in the brain matter, like the ones that cause Mad Cow's Disease. Hmm, I wonder...? Eat human brains, you become a mad man/woman. lol twisted

That's right. Cannibalism is linked to diseases caused by prions, for example, kuru.

That's a good reason not to eat human flesh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:45 pm
I find the taste of most meat disgusting, except for fish. I'd be so picky over the meat ... unless I had been starving for several days. Then I might consider eating human...

But meat in general... yuck xp  

Derrot

E_Night

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:34 pm
well ya know if your gonna get sick from it... then hell no. Oh did you hear about the finger in the wendy's burger or:

This lady was allergic to mayonaise and so she went to mccyD's and ordered a chicken sandwich without mayo. She took a bite and tasted mayo. she spit out what she had not swallowed and went about her day... UNTIl she started feeling cramps in her stomach. she wasn't really fazed and went about her day. Soon the cramps were so bad that she couldn't walk and was tooken to a hospital. The doctor asked her what she had ate that day. she replied: only that bite of chicken sandwich. the docter asked if she still had it. she said yeah. The sandwich was retrived and then taken to the lab. they took off the bun and they discovered that the mayo was in fact not mayo but a boil filled with puss.
(here is where i'd put the emoticon that is throwing up but alas there is none: (x.x) )

oh yes just the little things you learn in culinary arts class. So umm yeah i havent eaten at mccyd's in over a year or two i sugest yall never go eat those manipulated peices of "meat". ya wanta here more nastay things ? i'll save your sanity k?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:48 am
E_Night
well ya know if your gonna get sick from it... then hell no. Oh did you hear about the finger in the wendy's burger or:

This lady was allergic to mayonaise and so she went to mccyD's and ordered a chicken sandwich without mayo. She took a bite and tasted mayo. she spit out what she had not swallowed and went about her day... UNTIl she started feeling cramps in her stomach. she wasn't really fazed and went about her day. Soon the cramps were so bad that she couldn't walk and was tooken to a hospital. The doctor asked her what she had ate that day. she replied: only that bite of chicken sandwich. the docter asked if she still had it. she said yeah. The sandwich was retrived and then taken to the lab. they took off the bun and they discovered that the mayo was in fact not mayo but a boil filled with puss.
(here is where i'd put the emoticon that is throwing up but alas there is none: (x.x) )

oh yes just the little things you learn in culinary arts class. So umm yeah i havent eaten at mccyd's in over a year or two i sugest yall never go eat those manipulated peices of "meat". ya wanta here more nastay things ? i'll save your sanity k?
*shudders* That is discusting! ew.... Did the woman sue? If she didn't, she should've. ew..... just....ew!  

Somekind of Something

E_Night

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:09 pm
Snowy-Foxx
E_Night

*shudders* That is discusting! ew.... Did the woman sue? If she didn't, she should've. ew..... just....ew!
i know! nasty! i heard this story right after lunch  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:16 am
I'll admit i'm couries about trying human flash, but it probrably would be one of those once in a life time things enless I ended up really liking it. If I ever had a opertunity to try it I defenetley would.  

Zambimaru

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:38 pm
Call me a romanticist, but I'd only eat the flesch of someone I deeply loved.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:56 am
E_Night

Isn't that known to be an urban legend?  

The MoUsY spell-checker

E_Night

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:54 pm
The MoUsY spell-checker
E_Night

nope totaly true. See because the meat is manufactured... and not really meat a infection from a person was able to grow ending in a nice p***y boil  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:01 pm
E_Night
The MoUsY spell-checker
E_Night

nope totaly true. See because the meat is manufactured... and not really meat a infection from a person was able to grow ending in a nice p***y boil

I don't think I'm hungry anymore...

As for human flesh...well, if the situation ever arose were it was that or death I would. But I think the psycological aspects of it would bother me. I mean, if there was ever a ******** bigger than that...  

Orichalcon

Pistil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:35 pm
If the person was healthy in his/her lifestyle, I'd so go for the liver.
Unless I just wanted the person to suffer, then I'd chew on a rib.

But for flesh, I chew on the skin around my fingernails. Mmm skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:33 pm
Pistil

ohhh Ribs... jeez havent had those since ... January or before. OHH so deprived... +eats banana+ ~grumble grumble~  

E_Night

Pistil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:55 pm
E_Night
Pistil

ohhh Ribs... jeez havent had those since ... January or before. OHH so deprived... +eats banana+ ~grumble grumble~
I get to have ribs about twice a year. They're my favorite. sweatdrop  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces