Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do you own Chiense pirated items? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you?
Of course.
76%
 76%  [ 19 ]
Psh, no.
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
...Huh?
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 25

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:36 am
my xbox, 23games, that movie based on the si yo zi with the pandoras box...errrrr sum 41 album (i dn't lyk em anymore...) err...mortal combat deadly aliance..err final fantasy 7 on xbox err south park the movie, texas massacre 2, dawn of dead, american pie the wedding, all scary movie movies, halo 1 (chinese version) and tht's it (alot more i can't remeber)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:44 pm
All my parents' chinese VCDs and CDs are pirated I think. The only things I own that are pirated are Great Teacher Onizuka DVDs.  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:48 pm
Well, apart from the DBZ dvds that I bought myself, pretty much all the dvds and vcds I have are pirated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:10 am
Erm.. a lot of our DVDs and VCDs.. and a fair amount of our CDs, too.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:40 am
pirate copies are awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:54 am
The very first anime DVDs I bought I thought were official....Later I realized that they were Hong Kong-made, so they were pirated. If I buy any DVDs now, I strictly purchase official ones.  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:51 am
Yeah, I have all 52 episodes of Fullmoon wo Sagashite and I bought that for an equivalent of $1.25. xd it's all chinese subbed. Same with I got X-1999 and Mahoromatic 1+2 in one set for the same price.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:00 pm
LOL. obviously... chinese ppl r smart blaugh
its cheaper but same quality! heart rofl  

twinztar

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:31 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Yeah, I have all 52 episodes of Fullmoon wo Sagashite and I bought that for an equivalent of $1.25. xd it's all chinese subbed. Same with I got X-1999 and Mahoromatic 1+2 in one set for the same price.

Whoa, that is god damn cheap!!! eek Can you tell me a of place where I can buy anime dvds for that price?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:36 pm
Minielf
Riyoku Sakimori

Whoa, that is god damn cheap!!! eek Can you tell me a of place where I can buy anime dvds for that price?

Oh! Yesh! Me too!  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:39 pm
t0shi0
Minielf
Riyoku Sakimori

Oh! Yesh! Me too!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! You'll have to take a trip to the shanghai to get those!!!! ^^ rofl I got them last summer when I was visiting my grandparents. BTW, I also got real bout highschool for the same price, with free j-pop included.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:59 pm
yesh =| most of my chinese dvds.  

[priscilla]

lilazn101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:31 am
nope none at all  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:03 pm
I have a few pirated cd's....most of them are decent but one of them is really crappy stare  

FullMetal_Pirate

wukung

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:58 pm
shhhhh.....警察....... 我开玩笑.... hmmmm. I bought some very cheap zelda GBA games off ebay (minish cap and 4 swords) same seller from Hong Kong. I had a feeling they were copies (trip to local VG store confirmed it)  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff