Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:28 pm
Lumicran_Minamoto
There's more?! surprised That's GREAT! I read the ones done by SC, and they labled it complete, so.... Does that mean we'll have to wait until we get lucky and a company lisense's it, or learn Japanese, buy it, then read it...?

Sakura Crisis will probably get the next chapter soon.
Im not sure where Bloodhound is being published since Ive been keeping up with every issue of Betsuhana, which the last chapter was published in, and I havent seen it -_-;
But Kaori Yuki has her hands full with Faerie Cube...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:03 pm
I just finished bloodhound! So I can finally add that to the list of Kaori Yuki manga I have finished! Woohoo! On to Ludwig I go!
I liked bloodhound, I saw that some people said they didn't really like it because the characters weren't that developed and things like that. I didn't really agree. However, my opinion is slightly tainted... I love anything and everything pertaining to vampires... so I would probably like bloodhound even if it was the most horrible thing ever written... simply because of the vampires. blaugh  

YGOPaladin

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:18 pm
Sakura Crisis is going to start translating Faerie Cube, I think...

Yes!!! xd Vampires are the BESTEST! I love their teeth... whee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:35 am
Wjat's going on at s-c.net, anyway? There hasn't been any uptates for a very long time. I'm getting Yuki manga cravings...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:45 pm
Kamikaze Pedestrian
Wjat's going on at s-c.net, anyway? There hasn't been any uptates for a very long time. I'm getting Yuki manga cravings...

You and me both! I can hardly stand it anymore! I'm starting to get the "I need to read new Kaori Yuki manga on s-c.net" twitch. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:46 pm
Lumicran_Minamoto

Yes, their teeth are pretty sweet! I definately wanted to be a vampire when I grew up when I was younger... lol. Mom and Dad tried to explain to me that it didn't work that way, but for the longest time that was my "career goal" if you will when I grew up. Ha... wow.  

YGOPaladin

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:19 pm
YGOPaladin
Lumicran_Minamoto

Yes, their teeth are pretty sweet! I definately wanted to be a vampire when I grew up when I was younger... lol. Mom and Dad tried to explain to me that it didn't work that way, but for the longest time that was my "career goal" if you will when I grew up. Ha... wow.

Vampire is a HOT career goal. Better than journalist, man...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:08 pm
Maybe the S-C crew is being bogged down by some sort of work...? Well, they said that they would translate Yuki manga, so... Yeah. And I'm pretty sure that they know that if they back out, we'd lynch them. blaugh

YGOPaladin- That is so adorable! For some reason, I wanted to be doggy... sweatdrop They have sharp teeth, too... xp

Sai-kun- Yes it is! Vampires rock arse! xd

Lumicran_Minamoto

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:42 am
LOL! You know, sometimes I think I STILL want to be a vampire when I grow up! And I'm 22! HAHA  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:36 pm
That's alright, though! No shame in that!

I do, too... xd

Lumicran_Minamoto

alicelights

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:42 am
'Angelic Voice' (www.angelicvoice.net/) seems to have new Bloodhound scans. Rather, I'm sure I've not seem them before.

Is it just me? or has the next part been published already!

User Image User Image User Image
(SCANS: Angelic Voice / http://www.angelicvoice.net/)

I had initially, like a lot of others, thought that 'Bloodhound' was only three chapters long. Could this misunderstanding be applied to 'Ludwig Kakumei' too? Does that mean that there might well be more to go, or has Yuki-san really closed the book on that story?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:31 pm
alicelights
'Angelic Voice' (www.angelicvoice.net/) seems to have new Bloodhound scans. Rather, I'm sure I've not seem them before.

Is it just me? or has the next part been published already!

User Image User Image User Image
(SCANS: Angelic Voice / http://www.angelicvoice.net/)

I had initially, like a lot of others, thought that 'Bloodhound' was only three chapters long. Could this misunderstanding be applied to 'Ludwig Kakumei' too? Does that mean that there might well be more to go, or has Yuki-san really closed the book on that story?

Those are old(ish) images, maybe they were reprinted in ads?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sabarian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:25 pm
I've read the chapter that came after the first three (or story) and I would have to say that it's pretty good so far. Definitely worth reading!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:41 pm
Does anyone know how many chapters are included in the tankoubon?
Because in February Bloodhound will be published here heart But as far as I've seen until know, the translation isn't that good... Or at least, the first pages are not as funny as the ones from s-c.net.  

Katinchen012

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:32 pm
Katinchen012
Does anyone know how many chapters are included in the tankoubon?
Because in February Bloodhound will be published here heart But as far as I've seen until know, the translation isn't that good... Or at least, the first pages are not as funny as the ones from s-c.net.

3 Chapters and a cute little side story about Rion turning into a boy.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff