~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:34 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Noticing Starfire's look, Robin smiled and patted the ground next to him. "Come here, I'll show you how."

"Dude, I don't wanna sit through a tutorial!" Beast Boy whined  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:38 pm
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
Noticing Starfire's look, Robin smiled and patted the ground next to him. "Come here, I'll show you how."

"Fine! Then you don't have to listen...." Robin snapped and turned to Starfire.  

Rioku Daisuke

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing

"Fine! Then you don't have to listen...." Robin snapped and turned to Starfire.

"aww..." Beast Boy cried "bored...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:18 pm
Starfire shook her head "I will watch and play the one who is victorious" she said not wanting her friend to be bored. She smiled, that way she could learn and watch as they played together.  

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

gants

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:56 pm
"robi-"he was about to call robin but decided not to bother him at the moment as he saw he was playing against beastboy ill ask him later he thought just siting on the couch watching the game  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:58 pm
Starfire at the sound "friend" she said happily, "it is wonderful to see you once again" she looked at Gants in joy.  

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

gants

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:54 pm
frost looked at star saying "its nice to see you again too star" he usualy would say a persons name fully but most of the others refered to her as star  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:04 pm
"That's right Starfire! See how the professionals do it!" Beast Boy grabbed the controller, ready to beat Robin's butt  

de Alighieri

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:06 pm
Starfire giggled as she listened to Frost and Beastboy, she was not used to hearing anyone other then Cyborg and Beastboy call her Star. As well as Beastboy seemed so happy and energetic when she had merely volunteered to watch instead of play.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:08 pm
Akito...Sohma
"That's right Starfire! See how the professionals do it!" Beast Boy grabbed the controller, ready to beat Robin's butt
"Bring it green bean...." Robin remarked as he slammed his fingers against the buttons as fast as he could making sure that Beast Boy was far behind.  

Rioku Daisuke

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:21 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
"Bring it green bean...." Robin remarked as he slammed his fingers against the buttons as fast as he could making sure that Beast Boy was far behind.

"Wha? Dude, that's not fair!" Beast Boy said as he attempted to catch up with Robin  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:23 pm
((Somebody needs to put my name on the role list. I don't want someone else to want it))  

de Alighieri

MizuTomoe

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:42 pm
((Am I still allowed to post my Bio and join?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:49 pm
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma

"Wha? Dude, that's not fair!" Beast Boy said as he attempted to catch up with Robin
"Ah...that's cheap....." Robin said as Beast Boy passed him using a special item.  

Rioku Daisuke

gants

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:55 pm
MizuTomoe
((Am I still allowed to post my Bio and join?))

(Im pretty sure she'll let you,yea)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces