Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
parents and resident evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:10 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
And what kind of career ? I know I am trying to get into animation and gaming in the future, character designs and whatnot, even on the animation staff would be a dream come true.

I really don't care. I love writing, I love drawing, I enjoy programming, I love graphic editing. So it doesn't really matter what exactly I do as long as it's in the gaming business.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:34 pm
my parent used to care about me playing them but now they could careless about them ^^; it took about a year or two of asking for them before they let me play resident evil games =s  

Kair-ah Demir

Shy Lover

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:37 pm
Malkortia
my parent used to care about me playing them but now they could careless about them ^^; it took about a year or two of asking for them before they let me play resident evil games =s
You mean a year or two of, "Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Malkortia
You mean a year or two of, "Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil? Can I play Resident Evil?"
yea pretty much XD now its like can i get this resident evil game "yea sure whatever "- mom  

Kair-ah Demir

Shy Lover

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

madwitch501

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:10 pm
lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
And what kind of career ? I know I am trying to get into animation and gaming in the future, character designs and whatnot, even on the animation staff would be a dream come true.

I really don't care. I love writing, I love drawing, I enjoy programming, I love graphic editing. So it doesn't really matter what exactly I do as long as it's in the gaming business.

Yeah I know what you mean, I just want to BE involved. My parents are actually very supportive of my wanting a future in this.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:15 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Yeah I know what you mean, I just want to BE involved. My parents are actually very supportive of my wanting a future in this.
Are you taking or gonna be taking a course anywhere?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:03 pm
Yes I will have to take some life drawing classes, and some scenary/city scape classes, but I am looking at the AI facilities in Burnaby.
( Art Institute , in Canada )  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:04 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Yes I will have to take some life drawing classes, and some scenary/city scape classes, but I am looking at the AI facilities in Burnaby.
( Canada )
Awww yes, I remember my life drawing classes. Pictures that end up sticking in your mind. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:09 pm
XD ( Do you mean nekkid art ? )
Yeah I'm not a bad artist at all but the more experience I have the better I'lll get.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:23 am
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
( Art Institute , in Canada )
Ah. I'll be going straight to the source. IAOD in Toronto, for their Video Game Design course in about a month and a half.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:51 am
Wow, I also looked intot that school, but I don't want to be in the programming aspect I'm really no good at that yet, I have had no experience whatsoever.
I would look into the Toronto AI, but it's too far away and I have free room and board at a friends place in Burnadby. Plus they gave me a private tour when I just showed up at the school there. I fell in love with their facilities, their recording studio, and the fact that the students get together and go to the Vancouver anime convention as a group of cosplayers. ( The guy on the tour said there were 50 cosplayers )  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:07 am
They're not looking for experience. They prefer you have some, but it's not even required. I only have a minor experience in Java. You learn everything there. The portfolio is not a big thing either. It's three drawings that don't even have to be all that great. I've seen some work by other students and minde were like 10 times better and that much more effort was put into them. The only reason why I see someone would NOT go there is the cash. But hell, it's not my job to recruit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:15 pm
you guys are going way off the origanal subgect get back on it or leave scream sorry for yelling  

madwitch501

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:42 am
madwitch501
you guys are going way off the origanal subgect get back on it or leave scream sorry for yelling
We got a little off topic. Don't threaten to kick people out of threads, you really have no power to do that because people have the choice to post wherever they want. And there is really nothing you can do about it, buddy.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff