Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No.874 [[~xSheik&Annie Tanyax~]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:55 pm
"Hey! That's not only my word, but also stop hitting my with pillows you big meany!" She squeeked as she slammed a pillow into his face, than swammed it across his head. She soon relised her blouse was unbuttoning and blushed a bit hoping he didn't noticed. She secretly buttoned it back again and whacked him with the pillow again. Annie flirtly whent up to his face. "I hope it's not only gonna be as friends."

She winked then slammed the pillow into his face again. "Haha! Perverted Sleeping beauty. Don't mind my little nick name, it suits you so perfectly though." She said, continuing to laugh. Annie lay back onthe couch. "No more hitting me with pillows, wimp." She said as she flipped the channels on the TV. "It's not like my dorm is open to everyone that I meet. You gotta be more than just a friend."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:12 pm
Kumori laughed.
"So what do i have to be to get in here then?"
He said, knowing the answer already. He just wanted to see if she had the guts to say it herself. He smirked. He scooted closer to Annie.
"Well?"
He leaned closer. Waiting to see how she would react. This should be interesting.
(gah..short post. sorry, just got back and had to find a new train of thought)  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:26 pm
Annie's face got red as he whent closer to her. "Oi!" She squeaked as she fell under him. "You know, I hate it when you take advantage of me!" She said as she felt her face get hot. It was pretty late, and it was dark out. "You have to be.." She stutterd. "..Someone of a close relationship." She said, trying not to say the word. The least she wanted was him to start thinking that they were actualy into that relationship..Right?

"It's getting dark out. You might want to think of leaving soon before it get's to dark. But you shouldn't care, since you love the darkness or what ever." She said as she pushed herself out of the position she was in, which was under him. She felt her red hot face cool back into her original mood. She smirked. "It's not exactly like you'll ever get into that stage, right?" Annie said, in a flirtish way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:37 pm
"You mean like a ..like a..like a boyfirend???"
HE said still taunting her in his flirtish tone.
HE smirked when she tried to get some air. He refused to let her get any, he was going to get in her face about this. he scooted even closer, crowding her face with his.
" I wont ever get in that stage if you wont Annie. You KNOW that. I mean, its impossible to Unlees both sides of the relationship want it right?? RIGHT??"
He stated, looking her straight in the eyes.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:45 pm
Annie was going to kill Kumori when this was over. But the thing was, she was starting to fall for him. I know he's just trying to taunt me, but.. She looked down at his lips. She wanted to push against them at that moment now. She slowly moved forward, but soon stopped herself, hoping that he didn't relise what she just did. She held the colar of her blouse. "K-Kumori! I'm going to kill you now!" She squeaked as she took a pillow from behind and playfully bashed it onto his head.

She turned an eyebrow. "It's not like you actually like me, do you?" She said as she whent up to his face. "And I'm serious." She said as she did a half smile waiting for his answer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:51 pm
"Meh, not like you care if i do. But.."
He drew in a breath, then simply said it.
"YEs. I do like you Annie. Not that it really matters since you dont like me, right? Yeah, you wouldn tlike me in a million years."
He moved out of her face, back to the other end of the couch, picking up his guitar and laying it on his lap. He flicked random cords, listening to them vibrate. He looked down at the cords vibrate blankly, as if he were completely detached from whatever was goin g on at that exact moment.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:57 pm
Annie froze as he answered. "A-and your not joking? 'Cause if you are then your really imature!" She squeaked. She knew he wasn't joking...but was he? She continued to squeal mentaly to herself. In a way, she was actually disappointed that he moved from the original state, of being in her face. She liked tempting herself to push her lips onto his.

It was making her really want to. "I've grown onto you.." She mumbled to herself as he face got a red tint. "Kumori you big jerk!" Annie squeaked as she threw a pillow at his head and ran into her bedroom and jumping into her bed. She covered her face with her pillow, in a way it was to mentaly help her, but also get her head off of his lips. Kyahh!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:03 pm
"No, Im not joking Annie."
And just then, he was hit with a pillow.
He picked the pillow up, chaisng Annie. Tackling her on her bed and whacking her with that pillow.
"You silly little.."
He backed off. What did he just do? did he JUST tackle some GIRL on a BED? oh god, he WAS some kinda strange pervert. MEh, might as well settle into the mood. He jumped up and tackled her again.
"YAAAAH!"
He whacked her with a softer pillow.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:13 pm
Annie giggled as she was tackled, but soon her face turned hot red. "K-Kumori-chan!" She squeeled as she tried to push him off of her. "You shouldn't tackle some girl that you just confessed to in his or her's bed!" She squealled as she continued to try to get out of his grasp. She whacked a pillow at his face, but soon relised that the two's face were really close together. She blushed, and started to look at his lips. He likes you.. What do you choose to do.. She shook her head as she pushed back and covered her face with a pillow. "Kyahh." She mumbled. "Pervert!" Annie shouted under her pillow, so it sounded muffled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:19 pm
"And what of it Annie? you seem to like it from that blush you keep wearing...Unless you have a fever, Id say that you like me."
He looked at her, grinning. This was a hookshot that she wouldnt dodge, and all he had to do was reel her in after the hook connected. like a fisherman.
He pulled her pillow away, putting his face close to hers again.
"Well Annie? is it yes or no? Do you like me or not.."
He looked into her eyes, a serious tone set in them.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:26 pm
Annie relised that he took the pillow away from her, she struggled to try and get it back, and he soon pushed his face infront of her, asking the question in which she , herself couldn't answer. "I..I.." She studdered. His lips again.. His lips were like her weakness. Annie was seriously tempted that time and slowly pushed forward, wanting badly to push her lips against his. "I.." She just didn't have it in her to answer. "I..don't know." She said as she closed her eyes and grabbed the pillow, pushing it back onto her face. "I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know." She said fastly, not noticing that he blouse came unbuttoned again, and it was open showing her under clothing. Why do I feel undone? Grah. Kumori-chan! Annie shook her head in her pillow.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:31 pm
Kumori looked away, then slowly got up from the bed. Oh well, there went another girl...He turned towards the doorway and began to exit the bedroom slowly.
"Well...Whatever Annie. I guess all it means is that i was right when i said you couldnt like me earlier. oh...And your clothing is coming undone."
He said in a sad, depressed tone that sounded like he was crying. even though he wasnt really. However...He wanted to baddly. Just break out crying on the floor instead of holding it all in.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:37 pm
Annie took a deep breath under the pillow. "D-don't leave me! Don't go!" She shouted out as she took the pillow from her face and put it onto her bed, which was now messy. She didn't hear when he said about her blouse, 'cause she didn't care. She got up and started to run, but the blanket from her bed caught her foot causing her to fall onto Kumori.

There it was, the same position. His..lips.. She slowly pushed her lips onto his, making a full kiss. Heh, I knew you liked him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, depening the kiss. Her blouse was still open, So the two bodies touched.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:03 pm
Kumori blushed as she kissed him. He looked deeply into her eyes. Then kissed back fully. wrapping his arms around her waist. Pulling her close to him.
"So i guess so then Annie.."
Kumori smiled At Annie sincerely for the first time in a long time. HE now understood why He had changed like he did, It was because..He loved her. Even when he was insulting her, he loved her without even knowing. And THAT was why he stuck around by instinct before.
"So Annie...What do we do now?"
Kumori looked her in the eye, anticipating her answer. What was she going to say? he didnt know. He was still confused on the inside, but through all the chaos of emtions, he understood one thing about himself; he Loved This girl, Annie Tanya.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:57 pm
"Kyahhh." Sheik moaned out, after putting down the bottle of beer. "I said just a little sip..." She mumbled as she kicked off her blue jeans, from stitches, and unbuttoned the first two buttons of her male white blouse. "Stupid stuff.." She continued to mumble. She walked into her bathroom and washed her face, then shaked it. "I didn't take alot. It won't get the best of me." She said, putting a sweatdrop and a sigh on her face. She looked at herself for a moment and sighed.

Walking over to her couch she plopped down and lay on her back. "Ever heard of someone being partialy drunk and bored at the same time? I think not." She said to herself. Sheik was alone, Annie whent out to where ever, and left her behind. "I wish someone where heeerrrreee."

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff