Boo!
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 45

Grand Moff Disra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:58 am
kouri-chan_xx
Grand Moff Disra
It is one of the greatest games of all time.

I'm sorry but no. That honour belongs to, for RPGs, Tales of Symphonia or Tales of Phantasia. I'm more inclined towards Symphonia at the moment but Phantasia is somewhat less cliched... I guess... neutral

The list is supposed to include Final Fantasy VI (III in the US) and Chrono Trigger, but I'm not inclined towards those games so yeah...

As am I. I find the game to be fun and always playable just like FF3(America) or anyother FF game, after you get to know me you'll find out that I compare alot of games to the FF series. And with the Tales games I never really got into them so I can't say how good they are.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:00 am
kouri-chan_xx
Dugtrio and Diglett are weird...

xD

Very they always were popign up and wanting stuff...  

Grand Moff Disra

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:00 am
We need a rescue thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:24 am
Nay. It's horrible and almost disturbing.. When you attack it reminds me somewhat of a seizure. "Pikachu Attack!" *spasm flail jerk*User Image

Dose x2

Aged Member

Rushlight`

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:40 pm
I'm definitely getting it for the DS. I'll also get Diamond for the DS, too. It's funny, both games are blue, and that's the color of my DS. xDD;

I was so happy that you could become an Eevee on that game. Even if I have to pretend that I'm female to get it. > w< HE IS OBVIOUSLY MALE~

I wonder..what would the third game be for D&P? xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:49 pm
I pre ordered Pkmn MD: BRT. When I got it. I have to say I was dissapointed with it. I thought it would be more like Pkmn red/leaf green/emeraly (RPG-ish). It turned out to be more like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I was hopeing it would be less "mission based". Also, it was very short.  

KumaChang

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:57 am
Nethilia
We need a rescue thread.

I'll do it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:42 pm
Hey.. But I am always lazy to wait for someone to save me...

Plus I don't know how it works. T__T  

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:56 pm
SilvernKnight
Hey.. But I am always lazy to wait for someone to save me...

Plus I don't know how it works. T__T

Okay, when you die, the game asks if you would like to send out an SOS Mail. Say yes, and then it'll ask how you wanna send it: Wireless, Password, or Dual Slot (DS only). Choose Password. You'll then get this long-a** code that looks like something from the depths of the Chatterbox. Here's one of my rescue codes from when I died on 95F of Silver Trench this past weekend:

?M?NY
YRF(male)??? H4M?-
?W???
?-4--?2? ?56C?
??T?-
T(male)??P??? 7!RP?

The "(male)" means the male gender symbol goes there in stead (and "(female)" means the female gender symbol goes there).

Anyway, so you write down this password and you give it to a friend. They save you and they'll give you a similar password, called an A-OK Mail. When you start up your game, on the main menu, you go to Friend Rescue > Get Rescued > Recieve A-OK Mail > Password and you in put this password.

You're then taken back to the main menu, but now "Continue" is replaced by "Revive Team". Select this option and your team is fully revived and right where you left off, minus the enemies that killed you.

Getting rescued is WAY better than just starting over, mainly because if you die and don't ask to get rescued, you lose about 90% of the items you had with you at the time, including the items you and your team were holding. That, and do you know how much of a pain it is to die at 95F of Silver Trench? Like ******** I'd start that over again.

To recap:

You die > Choose to send an SOS Mail > Choose to send it via Password > Give the Password to a friend who can save you > Friend saves you > Friend gives you the Password to an A-OK Mail > You input this password in the Friend Rescue in the main menu > You then select Revive Team at the top of the main menu > You go kick some more a**.

Also don't forget to send a Thank-You Letter when you get back to the Pelipper Post Office. :3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:26 pm
I put it away for Christmas. I think it will be good.

Zuluu

SilvernKnight

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:49 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
-snipped-
Woah thx Alexa. I will try one day when I am free... But now I have problem of one: the free time, and two: how to send a thank-you letter. xP sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:17 am
I have the Japanese version so no one can help me... xD  

kouri-chan_xx

Noob

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:32 pm
SilvernKnight
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
-snipped-
Woah thx Alexa. I will try one day when I am free... But now I have problem of one: the free time, and two: how to send a thank-you letter. xP sweatdrop

After you get rescued, go to the Pelipper Post Office and talk to the Pelipper behind the counter on the right. It works the same way as SOS and A-OK Mails. You can send the Thank-You Letter via wireless or Password (and I think Dual Slot, but only if you rescued/got rescued via Dual Slot) and can even choose to attach an item to the Letter, though it's not required by the game.

Kouri__Awww. Poor you! At least DP will be moreorless international to make up for it?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:15 pm
they're awesome, 10/10, two thumbs up, you get the idea, right?  

electric_emu

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:41 am
I bought Red rescue team the day it came out. I've made alot of progress so far, but I keep getting slammed in the burried relic scream No, I haven't coppied down the code, because at the time I didn't know there was anyone who could rescue me. I'll copy it down next time.  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff