Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Echoes of Destiny Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:48 pm
((Do we have all the Knights yet?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:34 am
Solar Kitty-chan
((Do we have all the Knights yet?))

((Nope. Just the two.))  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:38 am
((OKay, I just wanted to double check. I'd say we could bring in Daiki for someone to use... but we have no Sailor Jupiter.))

After getting dressed, Usagi sat and brushed out her hair. It always seemed like such a hassel to brush out the tangles in it but in the end it always seemed worth it. Her hair had become not only her trademark but the trademark style of her alter ego as well.

Once the tangles had been brushed out of her hair, she set about putting it up in her buns and pigtails for the day. At least her hair was relatively easy to keep out of her face. She set her brush down and picked up a little container of lip gloss. She was only going to visit her friends but she still wanted to look pretty. She never knew who she'd run into and if it were someone like Mamoru, she definitely wanted to look good.

"I'm leaving!" she called as she ran down the stairs, her black feline companion behind her. She slipped on her shoes and hurried out the door. She wondered who she would visit. 'Maybe Ami-chan? Or even Rei-chan!' she thought as she walked don the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:16 am
Minako listened intently to what he had to say,soon telling about what her life was like, though leaving out the whole being a sailor scout and all. She then ordered a piece of cherry pie when he offered to let her order anything she wanted. The day so far couldn't have been any better. She got to spend time with Kou the guy who resembled the man from her dreams, and she got to eat lunch with him and go shopping after that.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:19 pm
((I haven't had anyone request to join just yet. So no Jupiter and no other knights. *sighs* I probably will eventually have to take Mercury Knight (he's not popular for some reason) but that's more a wait and see kinda thing.))

Kou decided that he really liked Minako and wanted to see her again. But trying to be proper, he smiled and spoke quietly to her. "Do you have a boyfriend, Minako? Because I'd really like to see you again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:59 pm

((Sorry I've been gone awhile! xp I've been trying to get my mom to believe that I'm not obsessed with the computer.. stressed ))

Rei gave close-mouthed-smile, as she nodded, "Yes, I'm a miko here. "She said, then added, "If you don't mind me asking, where did you come from?" Her raven hair blew with the slight breeze that came from being on the hill.

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:54 pm
((I was gonna play Mercury Knight, but I decided on Mars instead...I can play other characters if you need me to light!))

"Wow...a real miko...I've always wanted to meet one in person. And, I used to live in Osaka, but moved here for school. Do you go to school around here?" Tai was now curious about the familar looking miko. "By the way, my name is Hisaki Taikai, but I prefer just Tai."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:33 pm
((Same here! I don't mind taking up Daiki again. It'd just be awkward without a Makoto.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:50 pm
((I would offer up my services as a rper... it's just I'm swamped with this character alone (remembering when to play her and all) so I don't think I'll be on very much... plus school just started.))

Rei mentally shrugged and gave a wary smile at his miko comment. "I also go to school here. Where do you go?" Despite her suspicions, she was also curious, "I'm Hino Rei."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:36 pm
"If I had a boyfriend do you really think I would agree to go out to lunch with you so willingly? Plus im going to go help you pick out clothes." She replied playfully, as she reached across the table and placed her hand on his. She couldn't help but begin to smile warmly at him. She was really beginning to like him, and wanted to spend more time with him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:40 pm
((Let's give others a little bit to sign up before we start doubling up. We'll have the first youma attack here so everyone else can follow suit whenever they feel ready. Also, we'll be moving it over to my guild as soon as everyone is ready. I've already duplicated this post there for a point of reference.))

Kou turned over his hand and clasped Minako's, looking at her with an expression of thanks. He really hadn't been sure where to start and was glad that she'd volunteered to help him out.

"So...ummm....Minako...afterwords can I buy you dinner?" He blurted out after a moment. "Maybe we can start going out or something." He stumbled his way through. He really hoped that she'd say yes to his proposal.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:45 pm
"Hino-san, eh? Very pretty name! I'm in my first year at Tokyo University. What about you?"

((I'm gonna repost this in the new guild for you))  

Darkness Cake

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces