Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
KH characters and their shadow ones or your own roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:57 pm
"kool, thanx!" walks off into the water up to his waist and stands there for awhile. he pulls out five fish, turns around and smiles as he walks back to shore.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:48 am
"wow ive never seen anyone come out with that many fish!its probly because we havent eaten them for a while?hmmm some thing to think about?" she still leanded on the tree tweeking her necklace then she put it around her neck and she walked over to crow  

romantic~slut~want~some

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:58 am
"well, ive been around. i've picked up a few skills." he says as he walks over to kiari  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:17 am
"thats cool " she looked up at crow "do you need help making a fire?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:33 am
"Ya thanks" Smiles  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:37 am
"no peoblem!" she went to go get some fire wood from the shack and a match then she pilled it on the beac and made a hole then put the wood on the fire and lit it and also brang out a metel stand for him to cook the fish on  

romantic~slut~want~some

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:43 am
"thaks so much. it seems like i haven't eaten for days" starts to cook the fish.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:55 am
"do you want to stay on the island tonight or come home with one of us?" she sat on the beach and wraped her arms around her knees  

romantic~slut~want~some

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:00 am
"i'll sleep on the island, thanx" eats the smallest fish whole."that was good"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:35 am
"okay there are some blankets in the shak if you get cold and there are many places to sleep so yea" she smiled and sat down by the fire  

romantic~slut~want~some

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:39 am
"kool. so who is your friend u were talking about earlier? the one who also fell from the sky." he asks looking toward the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:50 am
"yea what about him?" she looked up at the sky also  

romantic~slut~want~some

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:01 am
"what was his name? what does he looke like? i might have met him. u said he was gone but not dead so he must be somwhere else."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:32 pm
"his name is Sora is bout my hight but a little tallerhe also had the key blade but so does riku he. his hair was brown and her had blue eyes "
she kept yammering on about him"....have you seen him?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:10 pm
*ShadowSora goes on Kairi's shadow**whispers*"I have. Do you want to see him again?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff