Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII rebirth. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Mizoni

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:24 am
"How did he know it was me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:30 am
"hey who are you guys i am new here your parents told me that i could find you here!"they answered back but i couldn't under stand them they were to far awayso then she thought(to much work ) she she disapeared back to the place she was just at .  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:32 am
man you slow at time do you know that and really now do you think that attack almost killed me man thats surprizing  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:37 am
"oh go sit in a box"then she put him in an invisable box that got smaller by every sec that past by and once ten sec are up the box also develops spikes.  

romantic~slut~want~some

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:39 am
*Vexxion cuts open the box.*

"Cooperate with each other or leave."

*He walks away.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:40 am
Axels_girlfriend
"oh go sit in a box"then she put him in an invisable box that got smaller by every sec that past by and once ten sec are up the box also develops spikes.
i like your tricks but thats just my dummy *standing right in back of her* maybe we should trian some time *bites her on her neck leaving a pentagram mark on it* but right now ive gatta go and finish some remodeling in castle oblivion *disappears into the darkness*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:41 am
"you can cut it and fine he bothers me bring him to the other side of the room before i throw you too"her eyes start to glow red" i need to kill!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:04 am
*walks through happway looking kind of scared and into the room where they were in*  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:09 am
ebony pulls noata twords her and asks "who are you and what rank are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:10 am
Axels_girlfriend
ebony pulls noata twords her and asks "who are you and what rank are you?"
uh ahh im naota and number 13 *gets even more scared*  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:15 am
"if you are going to be on the organization you cant give information away! GOSH you all are so immatuer how old are you?"ebonys eyes glow dark red she starts to grow deoman wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:17 am
Axels_girlfriend
"if you are going to be on the organization you cant give information away! GOSH you all are so immatuer how old are you?"ebonys eyes glow dark red she starts to grow deoman wings.
*looks even more scared and has a small tear in his eye* im 8  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:19 am
*Puts one of his katanas between Naoata and Ebony.*

"Leave the boy alone."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:20 am
"*sigh* okay since you are new i have to be nice. I am Ebony my rank is 2 and i am 19 so i guess ill help you."her eyes go back to black and now she has black angle wings.  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:23 am
Axels_girlfriend
"*sigh* okay since you are new i have to be nice. I am Ebony my rank is 2 and i am 19 so i guess ill help you."her eyes go back to black and now she has black angle wings.
thank you *notices her vamp fangs and backs up a bit*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces