Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SCIENTISTS MIGHT HAVE FOUND THREE NEW PLANETS!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iamsobored

Thankful Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:19 pm
I agree with everyone about Pluto. I don't care what they say about Pluto. It doesn't change how I feel about Sailor Pluto. She's a really awesome scout. Oh and it's cool when people make up new scouts. It keeps the energy of Sailor Moon going.

And like others I'd like to know more about those new planets xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:35 pm
Hello peoples just wanted to comment again ^_^ xd  

sailor lunar eclipse

Shy.Blue.Butterfly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:44 pm
sailor lunar eclipse
OH WHAT IF THEY WERE PLANETS THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE STORY OF THE ANIME SAILOR MOON?! eek
the show is off the air, so nothing, unless Sailor Moon shows would come back which isnt very possible. I wish it would come back.

anyways, plz sign this petitition http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18084591&  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:33 pm
lil_cutie009
sailor lunar eclipse
OH WHAT IF THEY WERE PLANETS THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE STORY OF THE ANIME SAILOR MOON?! eek
the show is off the air, so nothing, unless Sailor Moon shows would come back which isnt very possible. I wish it would come back.

anyways, plz sign this petitition ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18084591&

I agree with you  

sailor lunar eclipse

sailor lunar eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:27 pm
xp nobody is talking here anymore. why?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:56 pm
because ppl have a life outside of gaia so sure the wont be commenting a lot. because there's school just starting and such so yeah not a lot of people of comment very much. but i will.

anyway cool they found 3 more possible planets. that is, IF it even is a planet.  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

sailor lunar eclipse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:00 am
yay! thanx and they say that they might have 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:37 pm
talk 2 me people!  

sailor lunar eclipse

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:48 am
starlightpharah
well there is a new season but its fan made. there using alrady made sailor moon episodes and mixing them to make a new storie. its called sailor moon universe. i dont know how they do it but the first episode is coming soon! yey! i just hope the voice actors are better then the other english dubbing. sweatdrop

I'm willing to bet that it won't turn out as deep and interesting as the original is... I'm sorry but a fan-made series usually means cheap animation and bad voice acting... not to mention a warped storyline.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:36 am
starlightpharah
well there is a new season but its fan made. there using alrady made sailor moon episodes and mixing them to make a new storie. its called sailor moon universe. i dont know how they do it but the first episode is coming soon! yey! i just hope the voice actors are better then the other english dubbing. sweatdrop
Wait.....what is this? D: And where did it come from? D:  

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

sailor lunar eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:08 pm
Rush_Hardroc
starlightpharah

I'm willing to bet that it won't turn out as deep and interesting as the original is... I'm sorry but a fan-made series usually means cheap animation and bad voice acting... not to mention a warped storyline.

well sometimes and sometimes no  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:23 pm
sailor lunar eclipse
Rush_Hardroc
starlightpharah

OH yeah people work very hard just to do what they like man I'm starting get pissed off its not like anybody could do that in a day GOD!  

sailor lunar eclipse

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:29 pm
sailor lunar eclipse
sailor lunar eclipse
Rush_Hardroc
starlightpharah

OH yeah people work very hard just to do what they like man I'm starting get pissed off its not like anybody could do that in a day GOD!

Actually, some people can! All these people are doing is splicing episodes together... anyone can do that, it's called an AMV. All they're doing is giving it a plotline with voices... ********...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:04 pm
Roselite Blade
sailor lunar eclipse
sailor lunar eclipse
Rush_Hardroc
starlightpharah

Actually, some people can! All these people are doing is splicing episodes together... anyone can do that, it's called an AMV. All they're doing is giving it a plotline with voices... ******** class="clear">

fine but I still think that they do good!  

sailor lunar eclipse

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:07 pm
sailor lunar eclipse
Roselite Blade
sailor lunar eclipse
sailor lunar eclipse
Rush_Hardroc
starlightpharah

Actually, some people can! All these people are doing is splicing episodes together... anyone can do that, it's called an AMV. All they're doing is giving it a plotline with voices... ******** class="clear">

fine but I still think that they do good!

We'll see how well they do on voices...  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces