Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
a day in the life of Axel *and some of the org.13* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whitch Org 13 member would you go out with?
  Demyx
  Saix
  axel
  xigbar
View Results

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:57 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Spartan-622
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
"alrighty then' she walks to the frige and pulls out hambuger meat and a raw stake she put the raw stake on a plate and put the buger meat on the grill and says the fries are going to take a little bit do you want your stake now?"
thier not for me silly rofl twisted and you might need a lot more*as he says this the silverfangs wolves appear from the walls and the floor as if the were ninjas ((sorry it sounds cheesy but its kinda like an alter ability))*
*As a reflex, Spartan-622 aims at the wolves with two SMGs.*
relax your not thier target for now so take a chill pill anyways they are vertially indestructible, your small guns wouldnt even be able to touch not even one of them so dont even try evil
*He lowers the weapons.*

"Sorry about that. Old habits die hard. How did they do that anyways?"
that is how we fight, we are always in the shadows mostly them, looking for danger or targets in the area, trian hard and you may be able to be as skilled as us but you already have your talents*looks at the bags of some hi-tech guns*
"Huh? Oh those. Yeah, I'm really good with weapons."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:58 pm
"fine ill watch" she said to her self"it might get more intresting." she sits on the floor.  

romantic~slut~want~some

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:59 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"fine ill watch" she said to her self"it might get more intresting." she sits on the floor.
"Are you seriously that desperate to watch us fight?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:01 pm
"maybe idk theres nothing to do here well yet."she said then she got up and said "ill fight you!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:03 pm
plz you probably couldnt hit a target right in front of your face*antagonizes her to see how much she can take and then moons her all the fang look at Damos strange*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:04 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"maybe idk theres nothing to do here well yet."she said then she got up and said "ill fight you!"
*He takes out two shotguns and puts them on his back. Then he takes out two pistols and puts them on his shoulders. After that he puts on a belt of grenades, some normal ones and some blue plasma grenades.*

"The blue ones stick."

*Then he takes out four SMGs and hangs them from the belt. And finally he takes out a rocket launcher and puts it on his back wqith the shotguns.*

"Okay. I'm ready when you are."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:06 pm
Spartan-622
Axels_girlfriend
*He takes out two shotguns and puts them on his back. Then he takes out two pistols and puts them on his shoulders. After that he puts on a belt of grenades, some normal ones and some blue plasma grenades.*

"The blue ones stick."

*Then he takes out four SMGs and hangs them from the belt. And finally he takes out a rocket launcher and puts it on his back wqith the shotguns.*

"Okay. I'm ready when you are."
ROFLMAO YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:06 pm
her eyes turn red she sprots wings and becomes larger almost breacking the house " I CAN HIT ANY TARGET!" then she swong her sword then spartians guns that he was holding were olny half guns.  

romantic~slut~want~some

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:08 pm
"YOU b***h!!"

*He takes fifteen plasma grenades and they all land on her.*

"Don't even try to take them off. I already told you they stick to their target. Damos get down."

*He ducks under the bed.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:09 pm
now she is really huge her foot is the size of Damos and her sword is as long as two empire state bulidings.  

romantic~slut~want~some

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:10 pm
"that pitaful thing wont do any thing to me" she pokes him with her sword and nearly kills him  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:13 pm
ROFLMAO HAH THATS FUNNY*looks at sparky then at Vi and sees the gernades explode and he isnt thier anymore*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:13 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"that pitaful thing wont do any thing to me" she pokes him with her sword and nearly kills him
*His overshield is glowing after the attack.*

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I forget to mention that I'm a cyborg and my MJOLNIR armor has an overshield that recharges instantly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:14 pm
she shrinks down to normal size and still has wings angle like wings not demonie. then she glows white  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:14 pm
Spartan-622
Axels_girlfriend
*His overshield is glowing after the attack.*

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I forget to mention that I'm a cyborg and my MJOLNIR armor has an overshield that recharges instantly?"
appears in front of sparky*dude do you need my help?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff