Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:33 pm
when Ebony got there she tied up roxas and teleported kadaj there to take care of rufas while her and loz took care of reno rude tsung and elena.she left yazoo in the house but took his memory with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:38 pm
Yuffie goes inside rufus house,and goes to the livingroom."hey rufus, something......." Yuffie sees Kadaj."kadaj?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:46 pm
then Ebony loz yazoo and roxas walked in behind her all whereing black ready to attack .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:52 pm
"Wait why is kadaj here?" Yuffie turned around and sees them."uh-oh."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:57 pm
"i was going to ask you the same question"ebony smiled in and evil manner. and walked over to kadaj and wispered some thing in his ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:04 pm
Vincent appears from nowhere and kicks Loz in the place where the sun don't shine...lol... and punches kadaj in the face. He takes out Cerebrus and shoots at loz.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:12 pm
Yuffie goes over to Roxas."don't worry i will untie you."Yuffie starts to try and untie Roxas.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:13 pm
Vincent begins to glow purple and transforms into a girl with brown, medium length hair with flames and red streaks from the roots to the flames. She has a black leather spiked collar with matching spike bracelets. She has a black, red and gray tube top with chain pants and black shoes. She also has a scar across her face and mood changing eyes. Her weapons are two longswords. She falls to the ground and looks up at Ebony. "Hello...... Ebony." She smiled. "I couldn't tranform into that guy for long, or anyone really..." She looked down at the floor. As the girl got up, Loz grabbed her arms and held her still.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:25 pm
"really i thought you were stronger well sucks to be you"ebony threw yuffie to the ground with her mind and said "were taking roxas if you like it or not" then yuffie and the girl were in two small boxes pervided by ebony she then teleaported kadaj loz yazoo roxas and he self out of there to the old migar in the curch(sp) to find cloud.

she herself fought cloud and made him join forces with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:29 pm
Yuffie was confused."this sucks. im suprised though i thought for sure they would kidnapped me since im a friends with Cloud."Yuffie got out of the box."now my head hurts."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:35 pm
This is me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
People call me 'The soul collector' but my name is Anpu (Which is the same as Anubis)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:38 pm
"death will come very slowly for them now cloud"she turned to a zombie cloud " where can we find tifa the real vincent and reeve?"Ebony listend to him closely and then left yazoo loz and kadaj to liberate roxas.While she and cloud went to 7th heven to talk with tifa the real vincent and reeve .  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:39 pm
Anpu breaks out of the box and the room gets ice cold. Dark spirits circle around her, the screams from the demons can be heard from a few miles away. She glows purple and turns into a dark shadow. She chases after Ebony.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:41 pm
Yuffie goes outside."i guess i should visit tifa now. its a good thing where meeting up today."Yuffie calls tifa."hey tifa, lets meet up at the usual spot ok?" "yea, that spot. ok see you soon." Yuffie pickes up her weapon and walks off.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:42 pm
Anpu is zooming through everything un-noticed. She finds Ebony and watches her. Ebony doesn't see her and can't sense her because she's a shadow.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff