Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Senshi Theory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did I do a good job writing this?
  Yes. It makes total sense.
  If you say so...
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:06 am
Kawaki
Do you think there's a senshi for everything, a lot of the names and what not are all based mostly off Greek and Romin stuff and they always had gods for everything... from day truning into night and the harvests of the season, I think I'd be neat to see ALL the senshi in a HUGE all out movie!? Don't you think? Imagine the elements, the planets, stars and moons, 4 seasons, animals, emotions, weather, events (like festivals, holidays and such), maybe jewelry... Yuo could make a senshi out of everything even if it's just to protect a holiday or time of year all the way up to the planet and universe itself... it'd be awesome!! I guess StarS covered that subject very briefly...

It's been determined that for every celestial body, there is a senshi for it save for the calduron itself.

In that, the Guardian Cosmos chooses a particular person or Starseed to give the Cosmos Starseed to. (That's my opinion of it in the Manga.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:00 am
that's an interesting idea... "The senshi phnomena is similar to Shinto religeon by their being a guardian for damn-near everything." Interesting... That makes for less limitations... I kinda like the limitations, tho... but what the heck?  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am
Luamervara
Rush_Hardroc
it's fine, dude...

To Luamervara: *tracks down a random post* Jeeze.... no kidding... if you ask me, damn-near all references to Silver Millennium in RPs and fanfiction apparently seek to put that era in a medieval-like setting... sort of. I'm quite frankly sick of seeing every other Silver Millennium story (some ARE good, don't get me wrong) in such a setting. They had higher technology than that, folks, and we freaking know this to be true. That's what leads me to believe that they came from somewhere else.

aaaaand sorry about being so blunt and downright rude in some places, but I had to defend my position. I've got some decent ideas and I don't want them crushed, you know?

But it is a medieval like setting. Very Renassiance like, however there's not definite timeline of it. And of course, everyone knows that bothQueen Serenity and Queen Nehellenia came from another galaxy or anther Star System.

BUT, I think the other senshi were already on their planets before their arrival.

hmmmm.... but would they have just spawned out of nowhere? It's more realistic to think that they had parents, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:42 am
crazy stuff.. but it makes sense to me!  

Miss_Mad_Hatter87

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:07 pm
Rush_Hardroc
Luamervara
Rush_Hardroc
it's fine, dude...

To Luamervara: *tracks down a random post* Jeeze.... no kidding... if you ask me, damn-near all references to Silver Millennium in RPs and fanfiction apparently seek to put that era in a medieval-like setting... sort of. I'm quite frankly sick of seeing every other Silver Millennium story (some ARE good, don't get me wrong) in such a setting. They had higher technology than that, folks, and we freaking know this to be true. That's what leads me to believe that they came from somewhere else.

aaaaand sorry about being so blunt and downright rude in some places, but I had to defend my position. I've got some decent ideas and I don't want them crushed, you know?

But it is a medieval like setting. Very Renassiance like, however there's not definite timeline of it. And of course, everyone knows that bothQueen Serenity and Queen Nehellenia came from another galaxy or anther Star System.

BUT, I think the other senshi were already on their planets before their arrival.

hmmmm.... but would they have just spawned out of nowhere? It's more realistic to think that they had parents, right?

Well isn't the same true for Queen Serenity and Queen Nehellenia? Or even Princess Serenity an PRince Endymion- none of their parent's/fathers are ever mentioned.

Neither are the Starlights or Princess Kakyuu- as she is a princess and not yet a Queen therefor where are her parents?

It could be that they were. The Cauldron could possibly do such things. After all, remember in the StarS season in both Anime and Manga, their -bodies- (Physcial forms) died, but the starseeds remained.

And then they returned to life- apparently their bodies reappeared out of thin air.

ChibiChibi(In the ANIME)- the physcial manifestation of Galaxia's Starseed- the Light of Hope- didn't have a body before she was cast out to find help.

Yet, When Galaxia made her starseed leave to find help, ChibiChibi became a little human girl. <- She does not have parents and in the end she returns to being a starseed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:14 pm
However, They - the SolSenshi- could have been there before the arrival of both Queen Nehellenia and Queen Serenity.

It was mentioned before about Sailor Pluto being the daughter of Chronos, the god of time. He is the only male father figure that has -ever- been mentioned within the series more than once. (Manga wise) During the Reign of the Silver Millenuim and most likely before as he is a God of Time.

Another bit is a picture panel in the SUPERS Manga where the senshi are all reliving/seeing a vision of the past when their 'celebrating' the 'birth' of Princess Serenity.

In one panel there are four women that look very much like the young Sol Senshi themselves that could possibly be their mothers.

I'm just saying, that the Sol Senshi and their own little kingdoms and what not could've been there before the arrival of Q.Serenity to our Solar System.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:00 pm
Luamervara
Rush_Hardroc
Luamervara
Rush_Hardroc
it's fine, dude...

Well isn't the same true for Queen Serenity and Queen Nehellenia? Or even Princess Serenity an PRince Endymion- none of their parent's/fathers are ever mentioned.

Neither are the Starlights or Princess Kakyuu- as she is a princess and not yet a Queen therefor where are her parents?

It could be that they were. The Cauldron could possibly do such things. After all, remember in the StarS season in both Anime and Manga, their -bodies- (Physcial forms) died, but the starseeds remained.

And then they returned to life- apparently their bodies reappeared out of thin air.

ChibiChibi(In the ANIME)- the physcial manifestation of Galaxia's Starseed- the Light of Hope- didn't have a body before she was cast out to find help.

Yet, When Galaxia made her starseed leave to find help, ChibiChibi became a little human girl. <- She does not have parents and in the end she returns to being a starseed.

they really aren't important to the storyline, but it would have made for a much deeper storyline if they were mentioned. I know that Chibi Chibi was spawned by the starseed alone, but I see it this occurance as different from what were trying to discuss. The reason why is because it was commanded by it's owner to do that... and that owner was powerful enough to do it. It's not really just popping into exsistance, but rather was already in existance in an original body. It took the form of a very young girl in order to blend into the society of Earth's dominant speicies... Humans. It then sought out the most powerful being on that planet.... Sailor Moon who later made it's owner good again and we can then presume that it returned to it's body... Galaxia's body.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:17 pm
Luamervara
However, They - the SolSenshi- could have been there before the arrival of both Queen Nehellenia and Queen Serenity.

It was mentioned before about Sailor Pluto being the daughter of Chronos, the god of time. He is the only male father figure that has -ever- been mentioned within the series more than once. (Manga wise) During the Reign of the Silver Millenuim and most likely before as he is a God of Time.

Another bit is a picture panel in the SUPERS Manga where the senshi are all reliving/seeing a vision of the past when their 'celebrating' the 'birth' of Princess Serenity.

In one panel there are four women that look very much like the young Sol Senshi themselves that could possibly be their mothers.

I'm just saying, that the Sol Senshi and their own little kingdoms and what not could've been there before the arrival of Q.Serenity to our Solar System.

Oh yes... I'm well aware of that and exploiting it to the fullest. When I first read that, I thoough out loud, "Finally! Another parent of a Senshi!......coolness. And it's a Greek Titan's name... so what if I went and made all the Senshi's parents Greek gods and/or Titans as well? And with the sci-fi twist that comes with the Stars season, I can make a kick-a** story!"

I'm not saying they couldn't have had all that, but..........i dunno.....  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:17 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the end of the manga, Sailor Cosmos tells Serenity that she and her friends were meant to be stars (ie, they ARE starseeds) and asks if they'd like to go to that life now, and watch over the Earth from afar. Usagi says she wants to live a normal life and have fun with her normal friends too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:12 pm
~Alechsa~
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at the end of the manga, Sailor Cosmos tells Serenity that she and her friends were meant to be stars (ie, they ARE starseeds) and asks if they'd like to go to that life now, and watch over the Earth from afar. Usagi says she wants to live a normal life and have fun with her normal friends too.

Actually, depending on the companies that translate it it's different for me.

In mine she asks if they would like to throw away their current lives and start a new Starseed history.

So What I got from it was that They could renincarnate as something/someone else.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:34 pm
Luamervara
~Alechsa~

Actually, depending on the companies that translate it it's different for me.

In mine she asks if they would like to throw away their current lives and start a new Starseed history.

So What I got from it was that They could renincarnate as something/someone else.

Ah, that's a interesting translation, still opens things up for the possibility that they were just reincarnated from something/someone else as an explaination for the parental issue. 3nodding  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff