Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Old Character Profiles Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anelja Kasenow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:58 am
name:Anita Karade

species: Fairy/Elf

home: Epicentria

ability style: Magick, Swordsmanship

weapon: twin short swords

discription: Anita is from the royal family Karade. She is known as the Sapphire Karade, because of her blue hair and eyes. Also, her dress is white at the top and gradually grows darker shades of blue as you look from top to bottom. Anita wears two sapphire bracelets on each hand, a jade bracelet on each of her ankles, and wears a aqua marine ring on each of her fingers *excluding thumbs*. She stands at four feet, three inches, which is tall for her species.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:36 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:25 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:06 am
Name: Kethean
species: Human (The best thing since toast)
Home: Some say hell... *looks over at all the disgruntled mods* [Edit from Anakoni: I'll be on you like a fly on... eek ]
Ability Style: Has an awsome solution for every problem imaginable
Weapon: Anything and everything he can get his hands on
Ability: Super human healing ability
Weakness: Never seems to die, lazyness, and pretty women.
Discription: Kenton has a pic he drew, I'd say as my avi... and i forgot where I put my actual pics...
Quote: The greatest thing to happen to you was meeting me... xp  

Kethean

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:40 pm
Kethean
Home: Some say hell... *looks over at all the disgruntled mods* [Edit from Anakoni: I'll be on you like a fly on... eek ]
Discription: Kenton has a pic he drew, I'd say as my avi... and i forgot where I put my actual pics...

Bold= God-Mod. How is not dying a weakness? wtf? And I'm the one that accepted this guy's request. neutral Oh, and it's "Laziness". Even though it's my job to fix all the grammer and spelling mistakes, i'm not fixing yours. Ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:22 pm
Anakoni
Kethean

Bold= God-Mod. How is not dying a weakness? wtf? And I'm the one that accepted this guy's request. neutral Oh, and it's "Laziness". Even though it's my job to fix all the grammer and spelling mistakes, i'm not fixing yours. Ever.

Whoa....god mod totaly. And what about those others in there. (italic)  

Kikuka

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:34 pm
Name: Osiris (Iris) Liari Heart

Species: Devangera - Era for short - it's her tribe's name for a half Demon, half Angel

Home: She was raised at first in the forests, but then she grew up in the desert. After a few years in the desert, she went back to the forests.

Ability style: LightKeeper, Shapeshifter

Weapon: Claws, fangs

Ability: SoulFire = matters of the heart + a special Fire that can be used for combat and other things. It can be any color, it usually depends on her mood.
Shapeshifting = she can do shapeshifting, but there's a limit to how many times she can do it. If she expels too much energy to shift, she'll stay in that form for a few hours while she regains her strength.

Weakness: Her temper (she has a short fuse and often can be quite snappish at people) When she's mad, she'll let you know, and she sometimes has a problem with keeping her mouth shut when she has something she feels the need to say.

Description: *Chestnut skin
*Dark red - almost black hair in single braid to hips
*Long arms so when she bends at the waist she can easily walk on all fours
*Big hands, long thin fingers
*Black ears - bat's size and cat's looks
*Black cat's tail as long as she is tall (5'5")
*One angelic wing, one demonic wing
*Sky-blue eyes with silver cat pupils

Storyline: (very condensed version) Her parents and her lived in the forest for about seven years. A "nice" old man by the name of Sangre helped Iris to get her gifts under control... but at a horrible cost. He used her to kill, but underestimated her SoulFire and the entire village went up in smoke. She woke up, realized what'd happened, and fled to the desert (Sangre was presumed dead) Snake Demons took her in until Sangre showed up again. Iris fled back to the forests, and has been on the run ever since.

Quote: "I'll Take You Away, and We Can Fly Together, For Eternity..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:43 pm
name:Arbiter

age confused ??

species:human...

home:none

weapon: normal black staf

ability: not alot... can use minor magic powers

weakness: most things big

discription: looks like avi, travels around alot

storyline: for most of his life he has been walking around the place not realy knowing what he is looking for

quote: Bloody hell  

sdfghfxdktdjgfdj

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:11 pm
name:Ryu Akayoru
species:Hybrid (Demon/Human)
home:Forbidden village up in the mountains
ability style: Assassin
weapon:Gauntlets
ability razz ower over elements, Mostly over Fire, Earth and Shadow, with the rest being for defensive purposes.
weakness: His wings that lie on his back when he is in demon form. When cut off it will drain him of almost all his energy and will cause him to revert back into human form .
discription:User Image
storyline: Ryu was raised in a village high up in the mountains. At a young age he was trained in many types of elements, Till one night when he performed a powerful spell and blacked out shortly after. Ryu then awoke to find half of hiss village destroyed. And with half his village destroyed, he left his dying village. Ryu is now a wandering assassin for hire.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:18 pm
Name: Ace Shooter

Species: Were-Serpent

Home: BGM Enterprises

Ability/Style: Gunner/Tera boarder

Weapon: A pair of handguns, a rifle and a tera board (A snowboard that
works on any surface.)

Ability: Can turn into a serpent form

Weakness: Close range, fire monsters

Discription: He's in a 3 piece black and white buisnuss suit holding a black 'brief case' in the left hand.he has blue hair that stands straight up.

Storyline: Ace normally works for BGM a corperation that crafts background music but he chose to take some time off and vacation in byako city for the thrill and excitment.

Quote: A shot or a show?  

Magical Snow Dragon

Burnmycosmos

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:13 am
Name:Ark
species:human/demon
Home: The darkness in your soul , or just a random house.
Ability Style:He seems to be very smart and funny .
Weapon: Four swords on his back , when joined together they make a large 6 foot sword or a spear or axe all at 6 foot.
Ability: Super reflexs and he can use the chakra in his body , ( Chakra =Magic) To make spells .
Weakness: He doesnt back down , and he always thinks he is the best .
Discription:http://tinypic.com/fn8i8n.jpg
Quote:Im going to kick his a**...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:07 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

kimpey

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:34 am
name:braveblade
species: kryptoninan
home: hell
ability style: dual weilds two swords at the same time, and can use magic
weapon: (right arm) katana of oblivions end (left arm) masamune of hells abyss
ability: uses a series of marking on arms to projest magic and teleportations, and is capable of preforming others abilites from seeing them once, also has the normal kryptonian powers.
weakness:kryptonite
discription: wears a long trench coat with the superman sybol on the back, and under the trench coat is black baggy pants and an armored top with a steel superman symbol on it. carries both swords on back.
storyline: ??? (charactor suffers from amnisia
quote: " the chronicles that is our adventure is a never ending one of peril and pain"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:15 pm
name: Evan D. EverHart
species:Half human/ Half Dragoon
home:Kumo Oukoku- A large kingdom in the sky that is is hidden by the clouds. Home to many winged creatures, but is run and ruled by Dragoons
Skills: Carpentry, Potion creation, and engineering and mechanics
ability style: Flight/non-flight dragoon martial arts, dragoon elementalist, dual elemental swordsmen
weapon:
1. Dual Elemental Swords- Twin swords that's attributes change based on the element infused with in it and/or the basic element that the user is composed of. If the sword is opposite to users basic elemental composer then the swords' powers become harder to maintain and control and also weakens the effectiveness of the swords strike. This often leads to the injury of the wielder of the swords if he either lacks in power, control, and/or hasn't mastered the swords powers. The swords can be locked together at the base of the hilts. When infused with an element the sword naturally overflows and radiates the energy out of the sword, this allows for extra damage to be dealt to the opponent. When if user's base element is either a complimenting element or the same element as the one in the swords; the energy within the swords increase without extra effort of the user. The energy in the swords can be charged and released in numerous ways:
A. Through the ground- when the swords are slammed or stabbed into the ground. Usually radiates evenly around the user in all direction.
B. A slice- when the user slices or slashes it can be released in the direction of the the attack. The energy is released either vertically or horizontally, shape varying between straight lines and cresents, and is very sharp.
C. A fan- This is much like a slice in almost all attributes, the main difference is that its created when the sword is swung with the flat side of the sword facing the opponent. The attack isn't as sharp or precise as the slice, but is more wide spread and is usually used to push back, disarm, or knockover opponent.
D. Pierce- Release when a stabbing motion is made extending the distance of the stab.

2. Dragoon Transformer Cube- The Dragoon Transformer is cubed mass of metal. This weapon or more accurately this gadget is more of an adapter than weapon itself. It was designed by dragoon Blacksmith artisan specifically for the dual elemental swords. Despite its looks it can transform into many things. Connecting this gadget to the swords in various ways can create various new weapons from the dual elemental swords and the Dragoon crest.
These weapons are as followed:
A. Chain-link- This weapon is an extention of the dual sword hilt connection. The hilts of the two swords connect onto the transformer cube making it slightly longer and on pressing one of the two buttons on the center hilt will allow the swords to extend via chain link. The link of chain adds an extra 2 ft. to the radius on both sides so 4 ft. total. The chain link is made of a titanium alloy making it virtually indestructible
B. Single Sword shots- The transformer cube splits in two and wraps around the hilt turns it into a hand and trigger forming two sword guns. These guns shoot the energy of the element that is infused with the particular sword; however In order for the shot to be fired it must be charged first. Each can only hold one element at a time.
C. Dual sword Shot- This is like the single sword shots but instead of making two sword gun it mkes one large sword gun. This gun's power and force are higher then the single shots, but is less accurate. It can store up to two elements at a time, but they don't have to be the same element.
D. Dragoon staff- In this weapon the swords are laid on top of each other and the transformer cube covers the sword blades all the way down so it creates a large staff. This weapon is mainly used for non-lethal force, but can still be lethal. The ends of the staff; the hilt tips, hold small charges of elemental energy that disperse of contact and regenerate instantly. The amount of energy is small so at most this helps in stunning opponents, but it can be charged somewhat to higher levels to do more damage.
E. Elemental shield- This is created when the transformer cube connects with onto the one sword and is about the size of a medium shield. It can be used to attack when latched onto the users arm, but mainly is used to defend. It can reflect and defect weak and moderately strong energy and spells.
F. Grandus Elemental Shield- This superior form of the elemental shield is very large and is made when combinding both swords with the transformer cube. It can reflect and deflent almost anything.
G. Grandus Elemental Sword- This is the supierios form of the elemental swords; made by combinding the two swords with the transformer cube. This transforms the two swords into one two-handed sword that is 50% longer than the length and two and half times wider. Its able to combined any two elements and use them as one attack no matter how compatible the two elements are with eachother and without hurting the user. Of coarse elements that are more compatible or two identical elements ill produce a stronger attack.

3. Dragoon Crest X- This crest is small with a big punch. It was the second and final item to complement the twin elemental swords and Dragoon transformer Cube. It was modified from the dragoon crest which is given to all dragoons when they are born. Each crest is different and creates a soul link with the owner and its powers can only be activated by the owner. The crest's powers can only be activated by a natural born dragoon. It can be used in 4 ways:
A. With the swords by its self. It does this by being split in two and then placed in the slot in the hilt. This transforms the swords into The Dual Dragoon Swords. The look changes into a sabre with gold dragoons that run down the sides of the blade and it gives off a strange green hue. At this point the swords create a sole link with the user and can't be wielded by anyone else, but that specific wielder.
B. With the transformed weapons. This unlocks the highest potential of all the transformed weapons. Again they cause all the weapons to bare the symbol of the golden dragoon and makes the weapons glow a green hue. It also causes the weapons to create a soul link with the user and can't be wielded by anyone else, but the wielder.
C. With the transformer cube. While the cube is like this it can be transformed with the dual swords, but the result will be the same as the effect above. This form is mainly for allowing the cube to transform around the user and create a really strong form fitting set of armor that absorbs elemental energy. The energy absorbed can be rerouted to the elemental swords.
D. With the owner. The original crest had the ability to fuse with its dragoon owner, allowing its owner to rech his or her most superior dragoon form. However because of the massive amount of power gained and the strain it puts on the body it is considered dangerous and so it is only used as a last resort. The modified form does the same, except that it allows the energy that flows and enhances the body also flow through and enhance the swords/weapon.
ability: Can moderately control all the elements and infuse it in his sword and body. Is strongest in Fire, water and lightning elements. Is able to fly and knows a special martial arts only taught to dragoons thats makes use of all there limbs including the wings and tail. Can create clones that are equal to 75% of his total strength. Able to use technique called super aura.
weakness: Elements opposite to the one that he is controling
description: User Image Plus long flowing black scarf and a straw hat.
storyline:Evan was born in Kumo Oukoko. His mother was a dragoon and his father a human, but he never knew his real father because what his mom and real dad had was just a one night thing. Luckily Dragoons; later in life, have a natural ability to make there outer body look, feel and smell like a human so when he was able to "turn human" he was considered a child prodigy. This ablility is taught because it plays a role in stealth and gives dragoons the element of surprise. His ability helped him through out his life by allowing him to start studing things at an earlier age in which normal dragoon could not study until they were alot older. Thus he studied Dragoon martial arts, the science of Potion creation and also trained to be a Dragoon Elementalist. When he turned 14 he was hired at accessories shop that created items for other dragoons using engineering, carpentry and of course potion creation. He grew up thinking that his real father was a full dragoon just as his mother was until he turned 18 and his mother told him the truth. After that he fled from home and lived in the streets until he finished his training in Dragoon martial art studies and the science of Potion creation. At the age of 20 he finished his training and became a Dragoon Elementalist. He then left his job and said his final goodbyes to his friends and his parents and then left Kumo Oukoku to the human world below. This is were he has lived since then.
quote:Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And if it doesn't make you stronger... well then your s**t out of luck.  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items