Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alicelights

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:12 pm
dead.moki
Thanks~! heart *Is downloading now*

Oooh~ pretty. I was a little confused at first, it goes so fast. @___@;;
It does go fast but I am still looking forward to the rest...

[chapter 1 spoiler] oh my! he got stabbed an' all.... [/chapter 1 spoiler]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:19 pm
Well, at least the ending of chapter 1 is surprinsing, isn't it?
Try to imagine how I felt... I sat there without being able to read a single word Japanese(well, I figured out the names, but that was it^^'), looked at the pics and read the script of chapter 1, and suddenly Ian got stabbed! I was all like "WTF is going on?!", and I had all the pictures there and could try to jump to conclusions, but there wasn't a script of chapter 2. >___< Well, let me just say this much, with Ian getting stabbed the story just starts getting interesting.  

Katinchen012

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:45 am
Katinchen012
Well, at least the ending of chapter 1 is surprinsing, isn't it?
Try to imagine how I felt... I sat there without being able to read a single word Japanese(well, I figured out the names, but that was it^^'), looked at the pics and read the script of chapter 1, and suddenly Ian got stabbed! I was all like "WTF is going on?!", and I had all the pictures there and could try to jump to conclusions, but there wasn't a script of chapter 2. >___< Well, let me just say this much, with Ian getting stabbed the story just starts getting interesting.

I know... that was quite an interesting little thing wasn't it?

I became extremely frustrated about not having the second chapter after finishing the first... that's for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:13 pm
i found some translations after i finished the first chapter, which was really good, but i want to know what happens after those....  

Shinzo-no-Kurayami

Moonlight Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:14 am
Awww... *____* You know what? I love living in Germany. Fairy Cube will be sold here in about half a year! heart
Even if it's only one volume every three years, it's better than nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:21 pm
Thanx for the summary, it seems really good. But the Hakusensha link doesn't seem to be working cry  

black rabbit37

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:03 pm
Are people reading this still? I just found out recently that 3 chapters were scanlated. Just started to read chapter 2, but I'm so happy!

I got all, squee-ish cause after so long I'm finally reading something new by Kaori-sensei. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:51 pm
omg the first two chapters are great iv been waiting for like a month or 2 now for chapter 3~! going insain with hyperness~!  

Yuuasa

Seliece

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:56 pm
I've bought up to vol. 2 ^^;

D: Argh. My site sucks; they discontinued Ludwig Kakumei!

But anyway--they have Fairy Cube up to ch. 18. I just didn't read it yet ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:11 am
I've read it, and gawd it rocks.  

fukaimoriMidori

kiffy007

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:40 pm
Kamikaze Pedestrian
Oh, thanks for the info. whee And the links!

Hmm... now she's done the "vampire murders" and the "fairy murders". What will it be next time?

Lawn Knomes... Sorry couldn't help myself sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:40 pm
Gah! I just read the first of Fairy Cube and I just have to say. . . .wow. . . .especially the ending, goodness, I was so frustrated and so sad. I quote myself: " *gasp. . .short silence* OMG." -_-'' I was just starting to like that Rin character too! . . .  

Ephemeral_Wings

Model Rocketry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:32 pm
Scanlations!

http://www.thewafflehouse.net/projects/fc.php  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:35 pm
Model Rocketry
Scanlations!

http://www.thewafflehouse.net/projects/fc.php

those people are the best!! i have the scans and as i said the people in that irc are the best!!!! if anyone cant wait until they release the few chapters in the link.. well and you cant get them in irc for some reason or dont undersant how to and stuff i can send them to you guys if you want!! ^.^  

-MarToxensDummies-

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:59 pm
I have a bombasspic I got at Otakon of the Manga. Thank you for the summary no I want to see it crying so unfair that I took Spanish instead of Japanese.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff