Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor V manga scanlations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:05 pm
Kawaki
~Alechsa~
kawaiibunny3
since it was never avalible in English and i could never get my hands on the jap. version (i cant read Japanese anyway) i've never read it but have done alot of research on it.

anyway, i once read somewhere that in the new 2004 edition, Naoko redid the story and changed some things so that it would match up with BSSM in more ways. and that the original SV manga is no longer avalible. Meaning IF sailor V ever reached America, we would get the new version instead of the old original ver.

So basically i'm asking if there are differences between the 2 versions other than the updated art.

I heard she only updated BSSM's Manga O.o She changed some grammatical and plothole errors she made early on when she was younger, and changed some scenes. That's what I've heard. I can't get my hands on it to save my life, or find any scans of it. Fansites just aint what they used to be >.>

I bought all of the new version plus i have the originals and i went through them all page by page to see ALL the differences she made and there are a few touch ups on the bad guys, the transformations are prettier... and there are more hearts, petals and glissining crap everywhere!! So not much has changed except for some simple stuff we can change on photoshop ourselves... I don't think they'll ever release them here in America though, sorry?

*phew* thank you guys for clearing that up for me (i'm one of those wierd people who likes to read the original story that the author wrote rather than those updates to sound cooler, so when i heard that, i was kind of nervous)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:20 pm
awsome do you have the last volumes of the sailor stars on the manga?!  

sailor lunar eclipse

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:09 pm
SailorYue
im downloading vol 3 right now, and ill post them to my msn group soon, as well as the end of vol 2. then i will psot the sailor moon manga ^^

Ah! Where are you downloading it from? I started reading that scanlation once before. The link to the site I went to is/was somewhere in the guild but I cannot find it again. I've been trying so hard to get it back!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:11 pm
i have to locate the URL again. it disapeared from my history.
its a message board called "The Evil Empire" they have 1000's of mangas, every singe one ver made including lisensed ones(as far as teh scanslatoers went...)

the only thing abotu the board is you need 10 posts or a donation of $x?  

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:07 am
thank yoiu for posting it but I will have to read it later ^,^-
*saves photobucket link to favs*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:05 pm
I love them all so much! whee  

sailor lunar eclipse

misspameladianne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:39 am
i actually wasn't a big Sailor V fav, I love the way it's drawn of course though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:36 am
ive never even really heard of it. what is it?  

Gracefull Eloquence

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:50 pm
I WANT TO SEE!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:22 pm
Keyaera
ive never even really heard of it. what is it?

The prequel to sailormoon; it focuses on Sailor V/Minako.  

Solar Kitty-chan

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:58 am
I Love the Sailor V manga... they totally should've released them here in America!! Everyone knows how popular SM was so why not bank on more manga books??  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:43 am
i never read it  

Miss_Mad_Hatter87

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out