Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Whole Again (KH2/Organization XIII) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Saix gets up and the book disapers*mutters*"imbicles" he walked over to the other side of the room and sat on a chair and read a new book.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:59 pm
Biyokko
He stared at her for a minute before saying, "You've gone crazy, haven't you." The musician waved to the Dusk, who left off rifling through Larxene's pockets to moprh and stretch up and around Number IX, finally sitting on his shoulder with its arms folded on top of his head. "A-and, uh... Saiix? You..." He smiled, obviously nervous around numver VII. "You won't tell, will you?"

he looks up from his book"*sigh* i guess not" then he went back to his book  

romantic~slut~want~some

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:00 pm
Larxene-*gets up quickly* You never answered the question Saix. Will you tell Xamnas or won't you?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:00 pm
"Yes? No? Okay, then..." Blinking, he walked out of the room, suddenly overcome by the urge to find somewhere very, very far away from the rest of the organization to play his sitar and hopefully avoid the more spiteful members.  

Biyokko

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:02 pm
Larxene-*sits down again and buries her head into her arms* * thinks to self* Why did things have to be like this?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:03 pm
*outside* ENVY what a word that is neither good nor bad, something that i would enjoy to discribe to those regular people twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:05 pm
saix got up the book disappered "i said i wont tell now be with your selves" then he walked out of the room to the hall sat down against a wall and read  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:07 pm
Larxene-*lifts head up, then with a sigh buries it into her arms again when the Dusk curiously comes closer to investigate* *to Dusk*Well, since neither one of us have hearts how can we care about each other?  

Anbu Tanuki

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:08 pm
Larxene-*to Dusk* I don't care about you...although I wish I could...just go away  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:09 pm
Larxene-*Dusk refuses to leave*-Why is Demyx protecting you? He can't care either...  

Anbu Tanuki

Biyokko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:10 pm
It did the equivilant of a shrug, and then informed her in his garbled, nigh-inaudible voice, "You have part of one..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:15 pm
Larxene-*thinks for a moment* I guess youre right...*manages to make a soft smile*  

Anbu Tanuki

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:17 pm
*samuria appears in front of him* have you found him stare
ninja no my lord he has been killed do you want me to search for another? ninja
do so, but i want the Heart to be that of a strong person no escuses stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:21 pm
Larxene-*after more deep thinking she gets up and decides to continue looking for the heart of a strong person, although unsure of where to look* These are my orders after all....  

Anbu Tanuki

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:22 pm
Saix continues to read in the hall can hear the others in side the room talking  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff