Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Hang out with your fav Tekken character often??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueBane

Friendly Trader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:22 am
Kazuya ^^ He is a great guy (Ok, so insane and scary to, but hey, nobodys perfect...>_> wink
Well, either him or Lee....Or better still, him and Lee, and Jin heart XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:46 pm
Oh, how could I forget Panda and Kuma! They are so cute and snuggly, like giant teddy bears. ^o^  

LingXiaoyu

Kurai_Ookami_15

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Lee definatly!!!!! i would aslo ask him if he could teach me that fast kick XD. And Hworang, he is just too cool!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:56 pm
It would have to be Bryan. A super strong cyborg with multiple firearms? Can you say bodyguard? I also think Paul if I could teach him to be a stand-up comedian.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:20 am
Well... Lee, of course, simply because I love him... Whaaaaat?? I'll have to have a better reason..? ..... ._. Well, he's hell of a fighter and he's damn fast, maybe I could learn something from him..:3

Or Devil Jin.. Although I'd probably just faint...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:32 am
In fact, Jin would also be one of my choices, it'd be so damn great to learn some moves from him.... Let's just forget the fact that I would probably learn... nothing...  

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:14 am
Koga- The Wolf Demon
Lee definatly!!!!! i would aslo ask him if he could teach me that fast kick XD. And Hworang, he is just too cool!!!
Here are four possibilities what would happen

1:It's too fast to humanly perform. Basically, it's just a superhuman fast Maigeri/Maegeri (sp?)
2: He'd tell you to f+4
3:He'd say "You are not elegant enough."
4:He'd start to cry and run away. (dunno where this came from)

Here's what I'd do. "YO JIN! Wanna change bloods?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:34 am
Alixraen
It would have to be Bryan. A super strong cyborg with multiple firearms? Can you say bodyguard?

Agree 100% And the pair of us could just sit there laughing at people all day.  

Byron Fury

Marruri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:57 am
Hworang.
He's awsome like that. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:31 pm
Asuka heart she's my favorite!  

Half Man-half otaku

Chezea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:02 pm
Julia; she can help me on science homework (she's also my best character). I need to become a major of biology. xp

Xiaoyu, she seem very nice and fun to hang out with. whee

Nina, but I probably not to get a long with her. We have in common is being anti-social and taking everything too seriously. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:22 pm
{Edit}

Dead Twisted Romance
Hwo, (Too lazy to type whole name) I would rape him blaugh

He's mine whee heart blaugh  

kittybikerX

Ghost Sleuth

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Jin Kazama X3 He's a hottie! 4laugh Not to mention he would teach me a thing or too on kicking some booty whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:51 am
Hwoarang -- Such a hot Korean, I'd like to know him better even though he's like a gang member.

Jin -- I'm like in LOVE with the dude. Even if his personality is all quiet-like, I'd still want to know him inside out.

Xiaoyu -- Ha! This girl is just like me. Even thought she goes to a Japanese school, she's as crazy and bubbly like me.

[~Panda.DJ]

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:08 am
[.Ryo.Ko.]
Hwoarang -- Such a hot Korean, I'd like to know him better even though he's like a gang member.

Jin -- I'm like in LOVE with the dude. Even if his personality is all quiet-like, I'd still want to know him inside out.

Xiaoyu -- Ha! This girl is just like me. Even thought she goes to a Japanese school, she's as crazy and bubbly like me.
This proves you don't rella know anything about them...

Hwoarang - Like a gang member? HE'S A GANG LEADER

Jin - If you want to get to know him, read his profile. I did I know how he thinks.

Xiaoyu - What's a Japanese school got to do with anyone's personality?  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff