Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Avenged Sevenfold Guild
do u hate when preps say they love a7x and cant name asong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:10 pm

Justin1552

I know what all of you mean. There are little groups based on which band they supposedly know everything about. I asked the A7x group what song is number 6 on the City of Evil CD. They just said, "who cares! The drummer is like, soooo hot!!!" I, of course, hearing this wanted to smash my head against the wall yelling "Seize the day!!!" Its just a bunch of posers who have insecurities about being "socially Abandoned" I would Kill to actually copy the information I know and shove it into their brains.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:33 am
yeah i get annoyed with all the preps and posers, i do want many of them to die, anymore i just let it go.... though i did take a lil' annoying one to a local punk/metal show, and just punched her in the pitt......... i tend to do that to preps and posers, just ******** them up in the pitt  

WalkingEpidemic

Justin1552

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:53 am
aravex
yeah i get annoyed with all the preps and posers, i do want many of them to die, anymore i just let it go.... though i did take a lil' annoying one to a local punk/metal show, and just punched her in the pitt......... i tend to do that to preps and posers, just ******** them up in the pitt

Nice. i'll have to start doing that. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:38 pm
i hate it when they say the love A7X but cant name a song or an album  

ForgottenSoul rp

unlabeled

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:07 pm
YES I TOTAL AGREE!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:10 pm
Justin1552
I know what all of you mean. There are little groups based on which band they supposedly know everything about. I asked the A7x group what song is number 6 on the City of Evil CD. They just said, "who cares! The drummer is like, soooo hot!!!" I, of course, hearing this wanted to smash my head against the wall yelling "Seize the day!!!" Its just a bunch of posers who have insecurities about being "socially Abandoned" I would Kill to actually copy the information I know and shove it into their brains.

I didn't know what track 6 was.
I don't care either.... and Jimmy is hot.
xD

..but that's not my only reason for liking the band. <3

.Frivolous.Maverick.

cuddly celtic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:24 pm
the only thing i hate more that are posers that say " dude i love avenged 7x they're awesome" then i ask them to name a song and they list some disturbed or soil song and i just get pissed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:07 pm
Nah, best thing to do.... Preps who do this, can't stand it when the music is loud, VERY loud..... There used to their damn bubble gum music sooo..... a little S.T.S.T will knock them on their a** and make them no longer like them...... Or beat the piss out of 'em.... Either way works really.
This does make me humourusly mad.... I could not tell you how many times I got into a fight for someone calling me a damn poser cause I have Zacky Vengance or something written on my binder or wearing a shirt....  

Angels_Advocate

Death_Bat_X
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:11 pm
xX Emo-chan Xx
Seriously! It's already happened to Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, and so many other bands...
DON'T DO IT TO AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!
Sorry... sweatdrop bit passionate...

Fallout and Panic suck. Don't ever use them in the same sentence as A7X, also...trend whores need to be shot. I asked some guy who was wearing an A7X shirt what his fav song was...he said American Idiot....I seriously punched him in the face and spit on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:36 pm
Darkend Angel Wings
i hate all the preppy ditzys who say "like omfg i like love like avenged sevenfold like hehe.". and at my school almost all of the "popular" preps are dressing in band teshirts that when i ask "whats ur favorite song" or"which cd do u like the best" they answer like i dont know. the lead singer is just like really hott. and yes thats what i have heard. theres this group of girls who claim to love avenged sevenfold. and i asked them "ok whats ur favorite song" and one girl said "idk they just look cool" who aggrees with me that all preps need to die? or at least leave our bands alone!!!

i agree. i saw this prep walking down the hall at my school. she had a t-shirt with the mifits skull on it. i was like "sweet she likes the misfits" i stopped her and asked what her favorite misfits song was. she says "who are they?" i just sighed angrily and walked off. later i messaged her on myspace informing her what the skull was for. she was all "oh well i saw bam wearing it in jackass 2 so i bought it." it made me angry...  

cyanidehappiness55

cyanidehappiness55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:37 pm
Death_Bat_X
xX Emo-chan Xx
Seriously! It's already happened to Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, and so many other bands...
DON'T DO IT TO AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!
Sorry... sweatdrop bit passionate...

Fallout and Panic suck. Don't ever use them in the same sentence as A7X, also...trend whores need to be shot. I asked some guy who was wearing an A7X shirt what his fav song was...he said American Idiot....I seriously punched him in the face and spit on him.

i pretty much agree with the fob and p!@td thing. and im glad u spit in the guys face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:38 pm
Angels_Advocate
Nah, best thing to do.... Preps who do this, can't stand it when the music is loud, VERY loud..... There used to their damn bubble gum music sooo..... a little S.T.S.T will knock them on their a** and make them no longer like them...... Or beat the piss out of 'em.... Either way works really.
This does make me humourusly mad.... I could not tell you how many times I got into a fight for someone calling me a damn poser cause I have Zacky Vengance or something written on my binder or wearing a shirt....

ah but u see not all preps like the bubble fum poppy stuff. i sit next to a prep in math and all she listens to is death metal. she lets me listen to mp3 with her.  

cyanidehappiness55

cyanidehappiness55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:42 pm
aravex

exactly. im a hug fan of mcr (dont bash me its just my taste) and when i went to the 2005 warped tour to see them, there were loads of preps (at the dnever show) screaming that gerard way was hot. they couldnt name a song. so when they played our lady of sorrows, one tried out the pit. lets just say i had fun taking her down. ut of common courtesy i picked her up and pushed her around again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:56 pm
its sad.. very sad. i mean the band members are good looking but come on! its all about the music not the way the members look. if i asked a prep that and they had that answer, i'd have to slap the b***h....  

~Punk-Rocker90~

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:13 pm
I especially dislike it when they do this or when people start loving A7X because of the Fera and loathing thing...like when they say, 'man, I used to hate that band, but since their new album that is like...about vegas, I love it!!! I'm on the pot plant!!!!!' Very not fun to witness.....  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff