Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Absence Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uriel Amura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:35 pm
oh my god SUZU HAS RETURNED FROM HER 3 MOUNTH SLUMBER!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:01 pm
Sorry everyone, ive been gone for 2 weks due to lack of internet and now ill be gone for an indefinite amount of time because I have no house.

Thats right I lost it in a fire along with half my possessions and both my dogs, so ill see everyone hopefully sooner then later.  

Kieron Simato

CrystalStarshine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:29 pm
I am sorry to hear about your house, and your dogs cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:59 am
THis sunday (and possibly monday) I'll be unable to post on account of being in vegas...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:42 am
I might not have internet access this weekend. I'll be back Sunday night at the latest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:03 pm
I have states orchestra this weekend then the weekly absent Mondays...so that's about 5 days gone for meh.....sorry!  

aeris192
Crew

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:47 pm
Feeling rather drained and just started back at university...shall be back when I'm back...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:17 am
Uh, Sorry I should have said this earlier, but I will be on hiatus until the 22nd of March!

EDIT: 20th of March, it turns out one of the finals was scheduled earlier...on the morning of the final.  

Kokuwagata

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:51 pm
Gah. I'm sorry, but I"m gonna extend my absences/hiatus until after Exams...((End of March)) Gomen..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:11 pm
My mind will be on the verge of exploding until after the 20th of March. After that, I won't have a guaranteed internet connection until the 26th of March. Not that I'll be missed or anything...  

Kenton Alkemi

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:20 am
I am catching a plane later today and will be gone for awhile. I am not sure how long its will be.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:37 pm
Internet... Iffy... Stuck in La Guardia Airport, New York... possibly till tuesday... Snow and Ice preventing planes from leaving... << Reasons I've been inctive lately >> Blin and Jasae have permission to use my characters...  

deathstar175

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:22 pm
Sorry for my temporary leave, my mind took a vacation for a bit as I was sick and couldn't do much in the world of RPing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:33 am
I know I should have put this up friday, but I kinda sorta got disteracted-- OHH! SHINEY!! *runs after shiney thing*

*five minutes later* Ah-hem. Sorry about that... ^_^;;

Anyway, I'll be back a week from today if all goes according to plan, if not... Anytime between then and two weeks from today. I hope this doesn't cause too many inconvieniences.

((I may post a few times between now and then whenever I get to a computer; but that doesn't mean I'm officially 'back'.))  

Rowen McNeill

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:05 pm
Internet is iffy, if im caught i'm dead

Ill Try geting through the school but i'm not making promises  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items