Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
Saskue? Love him? Hate him? Tell how you feel bout him here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love him? Hate him...
  HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((meh: go you))
  Love him! ((meh: .....))
View Results

Judgement_27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:05 pm
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
scream AHHHHH!!!!!....
I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!! STOP THINKING ITACHI, THE GENOCIDAL, STUPID-MENTAL, SCREW UP IS COOL!!!! HE HAS ISSUES AND HE'S THE BANE OF SASUKE'S EXTISTENCE!!!! HE'S THE REASON SASUKE IS DRIVEN TO THE POINT WHERE HE HAS TO SEEK POWER FROM THE DARK-SIDE AND DROWN OUT THE PEOPLE WHO TRIES TO BREAK INTO HIM AND TRy TO HELP!!!! THAT'S MY REASON FOR SASUKE's ATTENTION AND ACTIONS!!!!...
*passes out on ground, from yelling to much*

But the question is... how did Itachi get that way?? Because of the stupid Uchiha Clan members that were way too proud of their name and everything. Also because of his dad and his attitude and pressures put down upon him! If Itachi grew up in a different environment he'd be soo different.
Yes, Itachi is partly to blame for how he came to be.. but what people grow up with influence their personalities, behaviour and opinions more than anything.
I reckon if anyone was put in Itachi's position and experienced everything he had, then they'd act in a similar way.

((Sorry for getting off topic. sweatdrop ))

what pressures put upon him!? he was basically the strongest uchiha in the clan, he was strong enough to kill every memeber of his family and friends single-handed, which the crazed fruit-loop did! but the question is...Why? the answer is to be the strongest, to be singled out as the Peak of Power. oh, he's not partly blamed, you don't grow up and blame your actions upon your past or your surroundings,
plus, if i was in Itachi's position, i would have simply and easily exiled myself, instead of offing everyone i loved and cared for in a mass pool of blood...
((oh yeah, it's just a cartoon, nothing to devote my life too))

Pressures put upon Itachi:
arrow Keep a good image of the Uchiha Clan to the rest of the Village. (Even his dad said that Itachi was the link from the clan to the village, which also shows how proud the clan is in their name that they don't even have better connections with the rest of the village and are all absorbed into their own clan's stuff). Eg, getting ANBU to show the rest of the village the greatness of the Uchiha Clan
arrow Be a good role-model to other Uchiha clan members, eg. Attending the meetings
arrow The responsibility to being the Uchiha Clan representative
arrow Being the best son a father could dream of (there's hints of it during the show)

Why Itachi massacred the Uchiha Clan
The reason said is for power, but is it really? We won't know for sure unless if they reveal/confirm it in the future episodes and chapters.
There are many different theories on the real reason to the massacre, some say it's to stop Orochimaru from getting his hands upon the Sharingan, and leaving only Sasuke to revive the clan and some say otherwise. Also, some people reckon it wasn't even Itachi that was doing the killing, but another villian of some sort. But we'll never really know unless Masashi Kishimoto reveals/confirms it. Remember, Itachi lied about killing Shisui, so he could just as easily lie about the reason for this massacre.

((don't really life my life by a anime /manga code of total loyalty, by i think i can work with what i know already))
the whole "pressures" things can be avoided with a simple "ditch", he was a kid prodigy, i know this but he was still a kid. why did he have to rep. the uchiha, why couldn't the head of the clan do it, that's what leaders do, they're the most prized member.

plus, his clan still isn't a "crutch" he should lie what he did on, just because someone murdered the mass of people, doesn't mean they were influenced by, it just means something misguided them or they deduced it to be the wrong thing and if itachi didn't kill his friend, how did he get the Sharingan upgraded, he had to off soemone else, or maybe an ENTIRE CLAN OF PEOPLE HE WAS CLOSE TO ONCE IN HIS LIFE!!!

He did it for Power, to test the Abilities of the Sharingan, to be the only one, the top of the pyramid!!!

Hmmm... he had to be the rep, cause his dad was the rep and so the responsibilty fell to him... according to what his mum said anyways.

Erp... *has no idea what you just wrote*
Anyways, the point I wanted to make when I first posted (which I got distracted from making) was that; okay Itachi isn't the best character on earth, and he does have issues I agree, but don't hate those who don't share your same opinion on Itachi.
Hmm... yeah, I think it was something like that... wait.. no, it was don't try to control the pro-Itachi people's opinions... hmm... something along the lines of that. Probably in better words as well... meh.. yeah, whatever... ninja

*breaths in, releasing stress, prepares for last statement*

i wrote it in plain english, don't see how you kinda understand it, whatever is right stare ...

if you read my past post in this guild, i'm surrounded by people who don't have my same point of views about certain characters ((they know who i'm talkin' about)), that post was in the past, anyway. can't control other people's opinions or change there way they view characters, either, but i still wanted to rant and get out what i felt about people's ways and opinions, i hate being afraid to speak my mind, it got me banned from this guild once, but i came back with more to say and get off my chest ((wow, i'm startin' to get off subject too sweatdrop )), what i guess i'm tryin to say is...I can't control or persuade people, neither do i want to, i just open up to things that spark my attention...
smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:07 pm
Kane Jounouchi
I hate Sasuke because he has next to NO original moves ><

and on top of that....he copied Lee.

I think that someone should kill sasuke...no Lee has to kill sasuke ^^
Nothing personal against sasuke, he just has no fightning talent.....or cool eyebrows.

i like the cool eyebrow part cheya sasuke must die!oh and the itachi thing..i really dont hate him or like him hes sorta just there  

Rinubao

Golden_Canine_Queen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:54 pm
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27

what pressures put upon him!? he was basically the strongest uchiha in the clan, he was strong enough to kill every memeber of his family and friends single-handed, which the crazed fruit-loop did! but the question is...Why? the answer is to be the strongest, to be singled out as the Peak of Power. oh, he's not partly blamed, you don't grow up and blame your actions upon your past or your surroundings,
plus, if i was in Itachi's position, i would have simply and easily exiled myself, instead of offing everyone i loved and cared for in a mass pool of blood...

arrow Keep a good image of the Uchiha Clan to the rest of the Village. (Even his dad said that Itachi was the link from the clan to the village, which also shows how proud the clan is in their name that they don't even have better connections with the rest of the village and are all absorbed into their own clan's stuff). Eg, getting ANBU to show the rest of the village the greatness of the Uchiha Clan
arrow Be a good role-model to other Uchiha clan members, eg. Attending the meetings
arrow Being the best son a father could dream of (there's hints of it during the show)

The reason said is for power, but is it really? We won't know for sure unless if they reveal/confirm it in the future episodes and chapters.
There are many different theories on the real reason to the massacre, some say it's to stop Orochimaru from getting his hands upon the Sharingan, and leaving only Sasuke to revive the clan and some say otherwise. Also, some people reckon it wasn't even Itachi that was doing the killing, but another villian of some sort. But we'll never really know unless Masashi Kishimoto reveals/confirms it. Remember, Itachi lied about killing Shisui, so he could just as easily lie about the reason for this massacre.

((don't really life my life by a anime /manga code of total loyalty, by i think i can work with what i know already))
the whole "pressures" things can be avoided with a simple "ditch", he was a kid prodigy, i know this but he was still a kid. why did he have to rep. the uchiha, why couldn't the head of the clan do it, that's what leaders do, they're the most prized member.

plus, his clan still isn't a "crutch" he should lie what he did on, just because someone murdered the mass of people, doesn't mean they were influenced by, it just means something misguided them or they deduced it to be the wrong thing and if itachi didn't kill his friend, how did he get the Sharingan upgraded, he had to off soemone else, or maybe an ENTIRE CLAN OF PEOPLE HE WAS CLOSE TO ONCE IN HIS LIFE!!!

He did it for Power, to test the Abilities of the Sharingan, to be the only one, the top of the pyramid!!!

Hmmm... he had to be the rep, cause his dad was the rep and so the responsibilty fell to him... according to what his mum said anyways.

Anyways, the point I wanted to make when I first posted (which I got distracted from making) was that; okay Itachi isn't the best character on earth, and he does have issues I agree, but don't hate those who don't share your same opinion on Itachi.
Hmm... yeah, I think it was something like that... wait.. no, it was don't try to control the pro-Itachi people's opinions... hmm... something along the lines of that. Probably in better words as well... meh.. yeah, whatever... ninja

i wrote it in plain english, don't see how you kinda understand it, whatever is right stare ...

if you read my past post in this guild, i'm surrounded by people who don't have my same point of views about certain characters ((they know who i'm talkin' about)), that post was in the past, anyway. can't control other people's opinions or change there way they view characters, either, but i still wanted to rant and get out what i felt about people's ways and opinions, i hate being afraid to speak my mind, it got me banned from this guild once, but i came back with more to say and get off my chest ((wow, i'm startin' to get off subject too sweatdrop )), what i guess i'm tryin to say is...I can't control or persuade people, neither do i want to, i just open up to things that spark my attention...
smile

*shrugs* Hmm... the reason ish most likely cause I am an idiot. Yep, that explains why I don't understand it and why I rebuked you in the first place..
Ho hum... okays, I don't have anything against you expressing your opinion nor you, but hmm... I guess it's all a misunderstanding then, from your first post it sounded to me as if you were. Ah well, my bad.

Anyways, since this is soo off topic I might as well bring it back into topic. (You can ignore this part if you please).

Why I like Sasuke: Hmm... I don't really know why I like him, I just know that I don't hate him and I reckon he's pretty cool, even though he has his problems, as does everybody in the anime (it's what makes this anime so good, I think. Hmmm... but so far I can't work out what Iruka's problem is...) and I don't really mind much about him copying stuff and all. I mean, hey, wasn't that Kakashi's specialty as well?

Why I like Lee: His determination is admirable and I absolutely adore his personality in the anime. He's so funny with Gai and they, along with other characters, make the anime so enjoyable, to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:34 pm
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27

smile

*shrugs* Hmm... the reason ish most likely cause I am an idiot. Yep, that explains why I don't understand it and why I rebuked you in the first place..
Ho hum... okays, I don't have anything against you expressing your opinion nor you, but hmm... I guess it's all a misunderstanding then, from your first post it sounded to me as if you were. Ah well, my bad.

Anyways, since this is soo off topic I might as well bring it back into topic. (You can ignore this part if you please).

Why I like Sasuke: Hmm... I don't really know why I like him, I just know that I don't hate him and I reckon he's pretty cool, even though he has his problems, as does everybody in the anime (it's what makes this anime so good, I think. Hmmm... but so far I can't work out what Iruka's problem is...) and I don't really mind much about him copying stuff and all. I mean, hey, wasn't that Kakashi's specialty as well?

Why I like Lee: His determination is admirable and I absolutely adore his personality in the anime. He's so funny with Gai and they, along with other characters, make the anime so enjoyable, to me.

it's ok,
you're not stupid, you're pretty defensive, that's cool with me. plus, you got your facts straight, it kinda scared me a little sweatdrop . also thanks for pointing out that kakashi also has a sharingan that he doesn't hesitate to use wink

Judgement_27

Golden_Canine_Queen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:56 pm
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27
Golden_Canine_Queen
Judgement_27

smile

it's ok,
you're not stupid, you're pretty defensive, that's cool with me. plus, you got your facts straight, it kinda scared me a little sweatdrop . also thanks for pointing out that kakashi also has a sharingan that he doesn't hesitate to use wink

I'm defensive? *shrugs* heh, I never knew that... hmm.. I learn something new everyday.
Eh.. no problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:45 am
i like shikamaru  

3 riku 3

Rinubao

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:29 am
thats was random >-> eek  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:31 am
I hate sasuke because wanting to kill your brother is stupid and so is he!  

Suheill03

Suheill03

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:49 am
SASUKE IS A COPY CAT!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:56 pm
User Imagehe is okay but powerful if anyone rember when orochimaru try to attack the leaf villaige and sasuke dress in black awsome  

Ash_Ice_Blade

walbertotheman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:12 pm
since the first episode i hated sauske cuz what a stupid person he was and hes gay he could have any girl he wanted but instead he is oppsesed with his brother oh so gay
and lee he is to awesome for words so there  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:45 pm
i dislike him, he is a todal jerk to naruto and sakura after all they did for him, he did not even try to lookk into why his brother did it, yet everytime i take a who is ur naruto bf quiz, i get him? ironic?  

XSoulLight

3,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ii-Easy_E-ii

4,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:45 pm
Ok, The reason I like Sasuke is because he's not a bad guy, he's an Avenger, he's fight for what he stands for and his determination and Ambition drives him. that's cool by my terms!

i used to not like him, but then i looked into his character and background, i research him, you can say!

Rock Lee's cool, but he's kinda goofy. he drives myself, just like in the Gaara fight, that n***a passed out and still got up with a broken leg and arm, he's eyes were gladed like donuts! but he still trained to follow his ninja way!

wait, wait, wait! Kakashi was using his sharigan during the gaara fight, too! plus, it's his Special Ability, God, if i had The Sharigan, i'll kill that shizno!!! that's like me playing "Naruto Ultimate Ninja" and healing myself with Hinata's Medicine Technique when i'm about to die! That's my ability and i'm goin' to use it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:18 pm
i use to like him but i NOW KNOW HES A BAD GUY I HATE HIM HE MADE NARUTO SAD NARUTO ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER scream IM SO ANGRY AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i made my point  

iOfficial Goku

Kogarasimaru

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:25 pm
me too she needs to just give shell never be strong. well at least not strong enough to stop sasuke.
Madame Sensual
Maykura_Morimoto
I personally consider Saskue a victim
That doesnt mean that i dont hate him
I do wit the firey intensity of a thousand suns but
he does have a past and i would almost be the same
Almost...
I mean instead of thinking that no one will understand you and cant help you, talk to someone
I'm sure they'll understand
like Neji
He would understand
and even Naruto would understand
AND I MEAN he had Sakura who was dieing to help
and he knocked her out..
AND he went to Oro. just because he wanted revenge
also if he had actually talked to sombody
I bet that he wouldn't have left!
so thats what im saying
Hes a viticm
and i hate him