Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 088 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursed-with-curves

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:59 pm
*POP* Morrigan appeared outside the door making a pose as if she had just fallen on her feet from a the sky, "woaaah didnt know that happened, whats was i do that for oh ye XAn." she looked at the door it read 088, "oh crap." she muttered. she took a step back and kicked the door sending it flying back she walked in , "oops sorry about that." she looked at RAven on the bed, "you werent suppoesed to kill her!" she yelled rushing to her side, she saw the fangs , "oh crap, they werent there before."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:25 am
Raven slowly opened her eyes to see that her head was laying on someone's chest.She slowly raised her head to see that is was Xan.She sat up in a sitting position looking down at him.She was still holding her arm as it still hurt alot.She wanted to just lay back down and never get up,live in the dream so was so peacefully having.She held her head trying to remember what had happen,but every time she did so she had to wince in pain.She tried harder and harder to remember until her eyes grew red again and she started to growl.She pulled out a knife swift as lighting and held it to Xan'z throat.Her eyes were flashing red,as if she was fighting someone in side of her.No you dont,Im not going to kill him.I-I-I wont......let you....Raven eyes settled down as she through the knife to the wall.Anger and fear were slowly taking hold of her body.What if.......?Thats stupid I must be going crazy!She just looked at him for a moment trying to think about it.Suddenly gracefully her head laid gentlely back on his chest ,her arms around his hips.

She realized that all this anger of what happened wasnt helping her feelings one bit.So she decided to let it all loose,somehow it turned out as love for Xan.She could remember everything now,she knew later on in the future she may lose control,but for now everything was fine........as long as she was near him.She did felt kind of dizzy though,while she bit herself poisen intered her system.

Midnight had seen what had goen on but kept his distance.The little black cat jumped on the bed purring,nudgeing Raven.She didnt wake up nor move so he gave."Thats weird it looks like she has been poisned.Ill just leave some direstions by the bed.....after all this stuff is deadly."He set a bottle and a note by the bed that read:SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE,BUT I DO BELIVE THAT RAVEN'S ILLNESS IS DEADLY.SO HERE IS SOME MEDICINE FOR HER.LOVE MIDNIGHT THE CAT,P.S I IN THE DORM IF YOU NEED ME.USUALLY SLEEP UNDER KELLY'S BED.THANKS  

toriable2016

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:13 am
User ImageXan was asleep whilst Raven almost slit his throat. He would had been killed in a way he could never forgive, but the girl stopped herself.
He woke. Raven's arms were around his hips and comfertable led out accross his long frame. She wasn't small at all, but Xan made her look that way entirly. On ground level, she'd only be as tall as his chest.
The man looked down at her, the girl he refused to love since his appearence at Ria High. But now he had affection, that shun brightly. He looked at the girl, smoothed through her hair and rubbed behind her animal ears. Then stopped... he could hear breathing in the room. Xan looked to his left and found Morrigan stnding there reading a labelled bottle. "What are you doing here Morg?" He asked with a solumn and quiet face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:27 am
¨Morrigan jumped at Xans voice, "well since our dear raven here had a power trip shes tried to kill you the grand total of twice, and once i was in the shower, and i suddenly appaered outside, you can imagine the boys face can t you?" she said a hint of anger in her voice,"anyway a cat apparently says that raven wil be better if she drinks this stuff, and the likly chance of her waking up any time soon is 0 to non." she put the bottle down on the table, "jeez i had to clean all the blood and that up aswell, she bleed loads, almost grossed me out." she mumbled looking at raven and then back at xan, "i thought i told you to shag her then tell her,not the other way round when shes uncocnious." she said rasing a eyebrow and crossing her arms over her chest, pouting slightly. least someones getting some  

cursed-with-curves

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:51 pm
(( Im REEEALLLY SORRY THIS POST IS LATE, I GOT A CRAPPY PHONE CALL))

User ImageXan looked at th bottle as she put it down. "Twice? Like in my sleep or somthing?? what the hell is veretta thinking?
gonk And I'm NOT ********' her in her sleep! I was just sat with her!! I didn't even have the slightest intention to screw her in the first place!!" Xan exclaimed. He gently put Veretta/Ravens' head on the bed and stood up. "Well what? Your attractive. How come youer not gettin' any? Who in this miserable high school do you want exactly??"

He looked at the slleping girl. More importantly.. was it Raven... or Veretta trying to kill me? I know their the same person... but... Veretta is my gentle childhood friend and... Raven is a busty, powerful... assasin..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:56 pm
Morrigan glared at him, "none of your godamn business!" she yelled back, "my love life is no concern of yours so stop asking,and i only asked if you screwed her becuase you were toether in bed and when i appared nake may i add outside your door and 4 kids saw me, yes saw me naked, i had to run in here and grabb some of ravens clothes and saw you guys in a very compromised position so you get my flow of things." she put down her arms by her sides, "and all i do is try and help." she muttered. she pulled her hair to one side, "so you didnt screw her?" she asked playing with her hair slightly  

cursed-with-curves

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:07 pm
"Woa! Woa! WOA! Easy Poppet! It was only a question! Look, you made an accusation that I screwed her so I only asked a friendly question." He looked at her awkward face, she was upset about the boys. "uhm.. ..uh." Xan felt awkward and tried to console her, seeing' he never does such a thing, he finds it somwhat a task. He shuffles in uncomfertably to hug her. "It's okay yeah?" He put his arms around her head and pulled her close to him and let her lean her head on his lower chest.
((Don't forget he's tall. ^_^))
"Heh. You should have turned them into playboy girls. Or blew their heads up? That would've settled it." he chuckled softly to her.

Xan took a deepbreath. "...okay, first things first. what shall we do with her? Give her the medicine now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:12 pm
MOrrigan stood stil as he hugged her her head a little bit higher then his waist, she moved her head a little and realised how short she was to Xan and pushed him away, "i dont need you pity, and if i blow or hurt innocent people im dead meat, long story dont wanna talk about it." she said pushing XAn further away from her. she looked down at raven a smile crept on her face, "she seems pretty happy you must of done something." she looked up at him raising a eyebrows, she grabbed his hand and looked at his fignures, she smiled, "cant blame a girl for checking." she laughed. "well she aint gunna wake up anytime soon so we just gotta wait becuase the bottle has as pell on it and the patient has to be awake ot take it." she played with her hair abit more and sat down on the bed opposite ravens  

cursed-with-curves

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:29 pm
He shrugged. "..wasn't pitying you. But that's okay. I don't have to comfort you anymore.....thats how you like it."

He watched her check his fingers. "Gimme a break. I wouldn't do that to her. Besides, if that were the case... i'm usually a LOT more generous than that!" He chuckled and lapped his tongue with a grin.

He thought for a moment. So If wer'e waiting , let'd do somthing. Cards?" He pulled a pack from his rear pocket.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:32 pm
Morrigan shook her head, and leaned back on the bed, her top rising up abit so you could see her stomach, and on her hip a butterfly tatto was barly visable, "you really thin im gunn aplay cardss with you, jno way, how long did you play in jail?" she said lookin gup at him, "i didnt get much sleep last night, so you can talk, sing wahtever, just make sure i dont have to do much, part from lay here." she replied tucking her hands under her head  

cursed-with-curves

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:42 pm
User ImageXan Looked at his deck. "Well, you read me like a book. But to be honest, i was more interested to see how long it would temp you to cheat. Having you powers n' all, you could change the cards in your hand. haha. I's be rich again if I could do that! Haha, Sing. Sing is another thing I did In jail a lot. But THAT, I never got the hang of!

Not do much a 'part from lay there??? I could do plenty in THAT manner! But it's not quite appropriate! ahaha!" He grinned jokingly. "Your lacking sleep?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:46 pm
"I have plenty of times, why do you think i have a beetle outside with pink interior." she replied, "people who dont beleive in magical powers are so fun to play with, and i was joking about the singng part try it and ill morph your lips together." she muttered, scratching her stomch her top rising up abit more. "and for your last comment,i dont want to almost be killed by a assasin, and it wouldnt really be fair." she replied looking at xan from the bed. "so what else, and i repeat you are not screwing me on this bed with raven there." she said sternly, mock glaring at him before she smilled nad looked up at the celing again. "i didnt seep becuas ei didnt wanna end up outside in my pjamas or somebody wuould have a heart attack i was here reading making sure raven didnt kill you."  

cursed-with-curves

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:00 pm
User Image"Aha.. MORRIGAN!" Xan's grin was bigger than ever. "I was Kidding! I was expecting you to threaten to morph my c**k off or somthing! Your starting to show your colours, eh? Morrigan?

Xan scratched his back. "Well, thank god you diddn't SCARE anyone! You gave four boys the time of their lives instead! He laughed, sat on a bedroom chair, between the two beds..

His laughing calmed down and he took a reliving breath. Then he thought a few seconds... "Wait a second... You'd do me?" He said with suprise.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:04 pm
Morrigan got up from the bed pulling down her top, "anyway im need sleep so call me if you need anything." she flicked her hair over her shoulder, and elant down kissing him on the cheek, and whispered in his ear, "youll just gonna have to figure that out for your self." she stood back up her tongue slightly sticking out. "BYe xan." she winked and walked out of the door and to her dorm where she got changed into resonalbe pjs so if she was called hsed look orite. she got into bed and pulled up her covers, laying her head on the pillow her hiar fanned out, she fell asleep  

cursed-with-curves

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:16 pm
User ImageXan Sat there on the same chair next to Raven's bed. He couldn't believe she felt that way at all. not one bit in fact. How did that kind of attention come about?? At first Morrigan hated Xan... didn't she?
Now she's flirting with him... NO.....Seducing him!! WHat was he going to do now!?! He was stuck between these two girls!! But he was positive he loved Veretta..right? .....Right!? But it was accidental lust that's come over Xan towards Morrigan. "Come off it Xan! She's six years younger than you! That's too big a diference! And she's only JUST legal!"

Xan swated a little and felt frusted in all kinds of ways. He pulled out his card and began to play Cards by himself to calm him down. He lit another cigarette.. "I need to stay with Veretta to make sure she's okay..."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff