Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Test: How much of a man are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much a man are you?
  I'm a stud, the girls all love me
  I'm a blue collar yobbo, I've got man boobs
  I'm an average joe, on Average Joe
  I'm a metrosexual girly man!
  I'm a freaking' girl!
View Results

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:19 pm

Tokioka
As if you all answered it honestly. Pfft. rolleyes

Ha ha, I sort of guessed that you were less of a male than I am. blaugh rofl rofl

Actually, an average joe appears to be closer to the typical desciption of a man that girls think of than stud muffin and metrosexual are.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:40 am

Average Joe
Congratulations! You scored 1 sperm!
You're a typical guy!! You have some bad habits, but for the most part you're able to care for yourself, albeit on a primitive level. It puzzles you that the women you date try to change you. After all, what's wrong with wearing the same underwear three days in a row? Still, if it means regular nookie, you're willing to make a few concessions.

soumakisa

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:01 am

Minielf
Tokioka
As if you all answered it honestly. Pfft. rolleyes

Ha ha, I sort of guessed that you were less of a male than I am. blaugh rofl rofl

Actually, an average joe appears to be closer to the typical desciption of a man that girls think of than stud muffin and metrosexual are.
I suppose I have too much british charm in me to be a down and dirty player. Being an average joe style gentleman suits me just fine. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:52 pm

Wah~! I'm that man?! O.O

Average Joe
Congratulations! You scored 10 sperm!
You're a typical guy!! You have some bad habits, but for the most part you're able to care for yourself, albeit on a primitive level. It puzzles you that the women you date try to change you. After all, what's wrong with wearing the same underwear three days in a row? Still, if it means regular nookie, you're willing to make a few concessions.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 99% on sperm

sasa_powa_4eva

yks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:53 am

Gosh! That's long. My result:
Average Joe
Congratulations! You scored 12 sperm!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:56 am

Average Joe
Congratulations! You scored 14 sperm!

Vahidra

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:49 pm

Even though the questions had multiple choice answers, I couldn't quite answer honestly. Realistic responses for me just weren't listed. So I could argue that the test result was calculated with inaccurate variables.

But it's based on my closest answers. Who am I to argue? lol

Quote:
Average Joe
Congratulations! You scored 2 sperm!
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff