Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 012 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toriable2016

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:04 pm
Nioki walked down the hall and opened the door to the room.She peered inside to see that no one was home.She gave a small frown wondering where everyone was.She ran over to her bed and plopped down on it staring at the ceiling.Then she looked over at Zasz's bed which was right beside her's.Mioki and Nioki shared a bed and she thought it might be more comforatble since Mioki wasnt here.Though what she was really wanting to do.....,though she thought it would be impropper to do that.I mean after all he is a guy and your only supposed to do that if your married and crud.She gave a small yawn and streched out ,spreading her body over the bed."I think Im going to take a shower in a few minutes."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:14 pm
Zasz walked in and nodded to Nioki...
"More power to you...its your room" he walks over to his bed...looking at his trenchcoat, still laying on the bed with his sword....he picks the sword up and unsheaths it..he examines the blade, sheathing it he lays it on his trenchcoat, wrapping it up in the coat he lays it under the bed...he will deal with it some other day, he will lay down his sword once and for all soon enough, after he finishes his time in the war...the time he owes so he can get paid...he lays down and looks up at the ceiling...then over to Nioki..and just smiles at her..  

biblis

toriable2016

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:37 pm
Nioki watches him closely as he places his sword under his bed.She was thinking the same thing she was.Nioki just smiled and walked over to her closet,pulling out her pj's an two towels.She walked over to the bathroom door and stopped before opening it,to look back at Zasz.Im sure some day Ill be like everyone else,at least in some ways...I just want to be with Zasz,and Im sure he will lay down his sword as soon as his time is up.She turned the knob and set her stuff down on the floor thinking about how she first met him...She turned the water knob on the shower to a warm temperature and stepped in.She sighed as the hot water ran down her back.The water....dripping down her hair in an,.....almost beautiful way.She began to slightly talk to herself knowing he couldnt hear her....or maybe he could?"I wonder when....Mioki will come around and stop being a bother.She seems so depressed and all...."She looked at a small rubber ducky sitting on the shower floor,and bent down to sit with it.She sat there her back against the wall of the shower moving the duck around."Mr. duck what do you think about.....marrige?I know its stupid,but just think!"Her eyes sparkled as she blushed just a bit."Oh well....."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:27 pm
Zasz laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling...his ears perk up as he hears the words she spoke, asking about marriage to her self....she has yet to give herself an answer..he rolls over and grabs his coat from the floor...reaching into one of its many pockets he pulls out a chain, a necklace, the chain was made of silver, a chainlinked slilver, he holds it in his hands, at the end of the chain is a ring, a beautiful copper ring, though it was cheap, and he has had it since he was a child, since he was fifteen, his mother gave it to him....to keep forever, he was told to give it to a very special girl...and ever since he got it, it has never left that chain, never been off of it....he gently puts the necklace around his neck, allowing the copper to lay against his bare chest, it was cold, but it brought back memories....he lays back down on his pillow and just stares up, hearing the water running from the shower.  

biblis

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:49 pm
Nioki got out of the shower,and wrapped a towel around her body.She walked over to the vanity,her wet hair dripping water on the floor.She grabbed the other towel and started to towel dry her hair.She didnt like the blow dryer because it frizzed out her hair.After she dried it she took her brush and ran it throgh her hair.Nioki quickly brushed her teeth ,and put on her purple pj's with the moons on them.Humm.....im so tired,but for some reason I feel like I wouldnt be able to sleep...Im sure Ill be fine....She turned the knob to the bathroom and let the door swing open.She quickly tossed her dirty things in the hamper,and ran over to flop down on her bed.She smiled and looked over at Zasz.When did he get that necklace?I havent seen it before?It must have been hidden under his shirt and I just didnt see it."Zasz you should get some sleep; I bet your tired?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:39 pm
Zasz simply shrugs...
"Not used to sleeping, usually i am on the battlefield where time just loses its meaning, loses all value, i have gone weeks without sleep and never noticed untill it was all over and i had the time to look up and see a sun or a moon, that and my demon in me doesnt require much rest, i will probably lay here all night, staring at the ceiling and pondering different politics and philosophies to myself while you are off in dreamland pondering your own mortalities and different ideas subconciously...but i can guarentee that every once in a while, i will have to look over and watch you sleep, make sure your safe and everything" he rolled over on the bed to face her, the ring now laying on the bed, he gives her a faint smile.  

biblis

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:01 pm
Nioki gives him a confused look,and looks at the ceiling."No sleep at all gosh......?Im a machine and I still need sleep.After all thats where all the good things happen........in dreams....."She gives him a smile and looks down at the ring lying on the bed.Her slightly damp hair droops over her shoulders."Whats the ring for?I havent seen it before,where did you get it?"She gets up and walks over to his bed .She sits down sofly beside him trying to get a closer look at the ring.I wonder if I should touch it?No,.....its most likely very special to him....."Thats a pretty ring..you must like it alot..."She gave him a beautiful smile ,as the candle light in the room made her eyes glow that pretty pale blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:24 pm
Zasz nodded lightly...
"It was mine when i was a child, my mother gave it to me, it was hers, and her mothers, and her mothers, since my mother only had sons, it was given to the youngest son, and i was told to give it to my son...the tides changed with me...its a simple copper ring...i was either to give it to my son, or my love....hopefully i give it to my love" he reaches out and takes Niokis hand and smiles..."and then she gives it to our son..." he gives her a matching smile and he looks into her eyes, his green eyes glowing in the candle light, same as her beautiful blue eyes...  

biblis

toriable2016

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:03 pm
Nioki looked in awe at the ring in front of her.Her eyes were wide and when she opened her mouth to speak nothing came out....She quickly shook it off and gave him a big smile."Y-you.....mean its mine?!!"She jumped across the bed and knocked him down with a big hug.Is he really giving this to me?!Yay! oh my gosh its so amazing!His eyes.......are so peaceful looking...I remember when I first met him he had a look of sincere saddness...Do I really make him this happy?!!A small cold wind picked up as she started to get excited.No wait,...I have to control it,for him.She took a small breath and let it out,and then wind disapated."Thank you so much Zasz!"She gave him a smile and held his hand,she couldnt seem to want to let go.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:45 pm
Zasz smiled at her and took his free hand and unlatched his necklace...letting it fall to the bed....pulling the chain and leaving the copper ring laying on the bed....he snaps the necklace with one hand, implying that he had done it many many times before...he looks at Nioki and smiles...reaching down he takes the ring in his fingers and takes the hand he was holding of Niokis and lifts it gently off of the bed...
"Yes...it is yours now..." he slides it gently onto her finger, her ring finger.
"keep it in good condition and keep it safe, its a very important ring to my family...and i have every intention of keeping it in the family..." he leans out and kisses her softly on the forehead...  

biblis

toriable2016

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:44 pm
Nioki smiled as he put the ring on her finger.She held her hand in front of her face looking it over closely.She felt like crying,.....she was so happy!She nodded her head ina vigerious way and smiled."I promise it will be safe with me!"She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek smiling the whole time.She went over to her bed and layed down.Quietly she stared at the ceiling feeling quite content with her life.Now all I have to do is turn human,and then Ill be truely happy.Though learning fire magic isnt going to be easy.I could always ask Shino for the basics?Though SHino looked awfully unhappy today....I hope she will be okay...I think it is because everyone seems to be disappearing....She laid her head down and looked over at Zasz.She closed her eyes and smiled,covering her head with her blanket."Night Zasz sleep well."Oh wait he said he didnt sleep right?"Or umm......peaceful thinking,.....then."She finally closed her eyes and went to sleep for the night.She left the candle lit so if Zasz felt like doing anything to entertain himself he could see.The shallow candle filled the room with its mystic glow.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:44 pm
Zasz smiled at Nioki and watched her drift off to sleep effortlessly...as soon as she was out, he waved his hand towards the candle, as it instantly went out...he breathed a sigh of relief of he sits up on the bed, crosslegged, he takes a meditative position, his hands held in front of him as if he was holding something in between them, his eyes close, his breathing steadys, becomes very uniform, he meditates, enters a deep state, focusing on his inner energy, his spiritual self, pulling it from his body, slowly in the center of his hands a small light begins to illuminate the room, his spiritual energy flowing freely between his hands...this is the same power that gives him the ability to wield his sword, the same power that makes him a demon, he feels naked without it, and just loves to see it once in a while, it becomes stronger when it is revealed to the outside world, it will strengthen, little at a time, and Zasz has all night, so throughout the night he sits in meditation, allowing his spiritual energy to flow freely from his mind, from his hands and his body...  

biblis

toriable2016

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:22 pm
Nioki lay there quiet,but.....not really asleep.Under her blanket she peeked out watching what Zasz was doing.She was fasinated with the bright light emitting from his body.Whoa how is he doing that?It must be......some sort of life force or something....She held her breath under the blanket as she continued to watch him.She turned over towards the wall away from him and looks at her ring from under the covers.If this ever gets out of my sight Ill never forgive myself....SHe smiled to herself as all things in the room grew quiet.SHe was tempted to say something ,but didnt want to disturb him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:41 pm
Zasz keeps focusing his mind, focusing his body, becoming one with himself, the color of the bright white light changes to red, glistening red, like fire, the streak becomes a streak of flame going from one hand to another, his body slowly raises from the bed, he begins to hover in the air slightly, his eyes close together tightly, his power raising tremendously...his muscles begin to tighten fully, the veins in his arms begin to buldge...his body is going under so much stress, so much strain....suddenly he falls to the bed, laying on his back the energy streak vanishes in a small flash, his breathing begins, his muscles twitching franticly, trying to regain themselves, his breathing hastens to catch back up with itself, his eyes open, glowing a bright yellow, shining ever so brightly, almost eluminating the room....he stares up the the ceiling...  

biblis

toriable2016

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:10 pm
Nioki jumped at the flashing colors around the room.When she saw him fall to the bed she jumpe dup and ran over to him."Zasz are you okay?Say something you not hurt are you?"She looked him over putting her hand to his head to see if he had a fever or anything."No you idiot he isnt sick just worn out I guess."She looked down at the ring again and though of him everytime she saw it."Zasz?Are you okay....Zasz?"Nioki sat on the bed to give him a moment to recover from whatever just happened.She thought maybe he need some fresh air,and they should go out or something....

((by the way I saw your in the guild mirandal univirsity I posted there in the training hall where you are.))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff