Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:53 am
Soon afofe he came to the door of her room and he continued to hold her waiting for her to get out the key so thay could go in he watched her making shour she was ok. he looking to her. he seemed to not think what she wonted to to him would efect him. he was always a realy calm person unless he was scared about something like here being hurt or something bad was about to happin or already had. he staired at her continuels. He slowly placed her on her feet leting her lean back aginst him so it would be easyer for her to get the key out of her pocket and unlock the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:27 am
"Thank you," she said, realizing that he was covered in more mud than she was, and thus a giggle emerged from her. She looked under the door, she didn't grab her key when she left, it had slipped her mind entirely. Laying on the floor, she reached half her hand under that little bit of space between the door and the floor as she could feel it sitting right there. Come to Mama you evil thing she thought as her fingers barely managed to touch it. A few more tries and she had the key dragging underneath to this side of the door. Standing up with a bit of a smirk, she unlocked the door and walked in, relieved that Mirael was still asleep.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:22 pm
He watched her as he thout just alittle laughing some as he watched her " both a good and a bad place to keep a key " he sead with a node as he watched her carfuly" everyone thats tiny could retch it and unlock it, but you can leave it there without having to wurrie a hole lot " he sead anilizing all of this in his mind for a second before noding alittle thin looking to her slowly walking in. he glanced to Mirael but thin back to caprice as he watched her seeing how muddy he was. he was shirtless and there was mud all the way up his back and on his arms  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:28 pm
"I didn't mean to leave it there, it was an accident," she said defensively, her muscles twitching from trying not to laugh as she didn't want to temper her roomate. She shook her head. "You need a bath worse than I do. Sheesh. Been rolling around in the mud?" she giggled quietly. It was partially her fault he was in such a state, which was why it was so gosh darn funny. "Ya know, you didn't have to let me push you into it." By now she had a full grin, finding it easier to grin and not laugh than to keep a straight face and not laugh.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:09 pm
He watched her as he thout some he laughed just alittle as he watched her " ya, i know, but it realy dosnt bother me " he sead with a node as he watched her thinking just alittle as he watched her standing there " and ya, i do need a shower " he sead with a light laugh " ill have to go take one after you tell me what you wonted to and i make shour you get in bed " he sead with a node " afterall, i realy dont wont you geting sick " he sead as he watched her smiling gently to her as he stood there looking down at her  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:42 pm
"Then you're gonna be here awhile because after I show you the... thing.. I'm taking a shower. I don't need to clean mud out of bed sheets, too much work." she said with a small laugh. Then she just got really nervous almost instantly. It was a secret after all.

She set her jacket down in her little laundry pile. Her upper left arm had bandage tape all over it, not because she was injured, but it helped with concealing. Unwrapping the bandage, a living rainbow seemed to emerge and color the room for an instant before calming down. It was just beneath her shoulder in the shape of a star with ribbon-like intertwining with it, and it was like a continuously moving rainbow for the coloration. One moment the bottom would be red and the next it would go through orange and yellow to green. It went through all colors except white, gray, and black.

"I.. don't know what it means or anything. I mean, I can tell you what most the other shapes are, like the moon for a witch such as Mirael or a flower for a fairy but.. with this one... I just don't know." One of the things that scared her most about it wasn't so much as being found out or endangering her people, although that was a pretty big scare in itself, but not knowing. She'd spent so much time learning and absorbing knowledge but this was something she could find only more questions and no answers for. "All I know is that I won't be able to keep my humanity."

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:41 pm
He looked to her and he blinked some as she seemed to get so nercouse before she pulled it off. he watched her pull it odd and he looked to her he slowly moved over to her and he lightly ran his fangers across the mark " its beautiful Caprice " he sead nodeding some " and so intriging " he sead to himself as he stood there stairing at her mark touching it lightly. he glanced to her face as he watched her thin he looked to it " i dont think i have ever seens anything quit like it, its a new marking to me " he sead looking back to her agian and stairing alittle as he watched her runing his thumb back and forth gently across the mark as he held her arms gently thinking a bite trying to surch his mind for anytrhing like that mark  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:40 pm
She smiled a little as it didn't seem to phase him one bit. He actually seemed to like it, strangely enough. She watched as he kept touching it over and over, causing her to laugh a little. Not because it tickled but because he just kept doing. "I think I know what it means for me to become but.." she sighed a little, remembering the only other person she'd seen with the same work. She hated him and didn't want to be anything like him. If Lazoras didn't recognize it, then maybe she got lucky, maybe he didn't know him after all. "The last one to have it that I know of committed a horrid deed. It no longer gives color as mine does." She'd never had problems with anyone, except that one person, that one fallen. The one that nearly destroyed her entire specific type of human race.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:46 pm
He watched her alittle as he thout some seeing how he seemed to make her smile alittle even in such a seriuse moment he thout alittle andhe slowly moved donw alittle nad he kissed the mark on her army rightly before looking back to her he moved back up to stnading strait and helooked donw to her moving alittle closer to her he gave her a short gently kiss on the lips " well, thers another special thing about you that i love " he sead smiling gently as he staired at her  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:32 am
She let him do as he pleased as she smiled easier and in a warmer fashion. "I'm glad." she said, looking at the floor for a second as was a habit of hers. She didn't really care so much for the kiss, it was a hug that she really wanted right now. So she wrapped her arms around him in a hug, not really caring for the extra mud she got on herself from it. She just wanted to be in his arms once before she got in the shower and went to bed.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:59 pm
He felt her move her arms around him like she did. he watched her seeing how she was smiling but she didnt seem to be in the best mood. he gently held his arms around her in a gently hug holding her lightly aginst him. bot caring how much mud he got on himself anymore not like it mattered he was plenty covered already. he only cared how she was feeling. he held her gently aginst him in the soft hug as he watched her  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:04 pm
She stayed in his arms for a little while. It was times like these that she knew she really wasn't alone and thus it calmed her down and eased her fears away to their slumber. "Ringraziarla," she whispered before parting from his arms with a gentle smile. "It means a lot to me." She then went off into the bathroom to take her shower, which she really, really needed after all that time outside.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:58 pm
He blinked some as he watched her wondering what ringraziarla ment. he staired at her as he thout some watching her leave twords the bathroom. he stood there thinking about what he would do seens she was in the bathroom. he wondered if he should leave or wait. he decided he would wait like he sead he would and make shour she made it into bed and would be alright nowing she was proboly sick and he wonted to make shour she was ok  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:07 pm
"It means thank you," she shouted from the bathroom, grinning to herself. She didn't care so much right now if she woke Mirael up or not, if she was gonna be a b***h, then she was gonna be a b***h, no changing it. Luckily for Caprice though, Mirael was quite the heavy sleeper. She slept more than Caprice did, too, which was pretty funny to her. She turned on the warm water and hopped in the shower for about fifteen minutes as she had to get the mud off of her and out of the tub into the drain as well as wash her long hair and get her body all nice and soft and clean. Coming out, she merely pinned her hair up into a bun with some strands sticking out, similar to the fashion of Rikku in FFX, and she was wearing scarlet pjs. She then sat on her bed, staring up at him quietly for no real reason.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:19 pm
He watched her he thout some as he stood there before slowly moving over to her he had cleaned his arms up to his elbow free of mudd with a clouht that had bean tucked away in his pocket he smiled to her as he stooed there before her leaned closer to her he kissed her just alittle on the lips and he tickled her chin gently with his hand as he staired to her " i hope you sleep well Caprice " he sead with a gentle smile to her as he stood there before her looking to her watching her carfuly as he thout  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff