Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Who says they hate MTV? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fishysgopookpookpook

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:18 am
Mtv blows.
I wish I had Fuse...
That channel really does pwn!
I watch it every chance I can at other peoples houses!
Which isn't that often...
I'm so sick of Mtv though...
For us poor people with cheap cable, mtv should get better!
Or, they should get a better channel for the people with cheap cable!
*nod nod*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:32 pm
meh, MTV, oh jeez. too much hip hop and preppy pop nowadays. at least make one hour for the kind of stuff i listen to.... oh, and dont forget those stupid reality shows u have to be REALLY bored with NO internet to watch.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

xodancingsunflower

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:55 am
i like only a few shows on mtv like... t-minus rock and headbangers ball but other than that i think rap is taking over and it sukz because i think heavey metal should be the dictator again instead other that rap s*** its annoying they act like they are so kool because they have some fake gold and grillz >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:06 pm
MTV U isn't that bad.

It's only on college campuses though, so I'm sure most people here haven't seen it.

Xyloid

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:38 am
Does it play hip independant bands like The Inbreds and Mogwai?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:41 am
the only good thing about mtv germany is rockzone
and insanely complaining about "my super sweet sixteen".  

Happy_Metal

Got Wilk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:23 am
WATR!
mtv doesn't really play any good music. it used to be OK but now it's just all rap and hip hop. once in a while i'll catch a live performance (like mcr early this year) that i'll watch, but other than that its all just annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:59 pm
im a dork so im for fuse and vh1 ^__^  

wildfiresdeath

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:14 am
MTV is ruined D:
Its nothing but reality TV crap & I freakin hate Laguna Beach ((preps who are rich but don't have anything else to do besides babble about shizz))
MTV isn't even living up to its name.They hardly show MV's anymore ((cept for EARLY in the morning))

But then,that's why you get `Fuse`
:3
heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:05 am
People need to shut up about how they play too much rap or ruin songs because people REQUEST or VOTE to put it on tv and if they didn't play them, Mtv wouldn't have any watchers so they would be forced to go off the air. Now, I do agree that they don't live up to their name, or have too many non-musical shows, but if you don't like it do what I do, DON'T WATCH IT. enough said.

EDIT* - this is in the wrong forum too.

C A N C E R.

Slappy the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:35 am
Just about the only shows I'm ever really interested in on MTV are Headbanger's Ball and Uranium (except I think Uranium is on Fuse)

@Narcissist Hollywood -
If MTV played more emo/metal and less hip hop/rap, MTV wouldn't lose their audience, they would just gain a different one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:03 pm
Emotional Shinobi
Just about the only shows I'm ever really interested in on MTV are Headbanger's Ball and Uranium (except I think Uranium is on Fuse)

@Narcissist Hollywood -
If MTV played more emo/metal and less hip hop/rap, MTV wouldn't lose their audience, they would just gain a different one.

but most of the people who watch mtv like rap/hip hop. When was the last time you called up mtv or sent them feedback requesting a song you like? hm.

C A N C E R.

Immortal_Divine

5,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:45 am
mtv sucks !!! its all rap and hip hop i'm not to be true to you guys !

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:14 am
If you watch MTV2 fro 1am-3am every night theres a show on called "120 minutes" which has awesome alternative music, and if you watch for 2 hours before it theres normally a show called "The riot" which is all screamy stuff for anyone who is really in to that biggrin  

17seconds

AmberXxRox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:16 pm
I only watch MTV so that I can watch Rob and Big & Viva La Bam.
The rest of my time is spent watching Fuse =]

Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces