Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:27 pm
I just HAD to post this...

About the suggestion above... *thinks of a zombie pet to put in the siggy, and Nemmy pets, and the dead doggy pets* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:57 pm
Maybe could put a section up for our own fan sites that WEVE made!  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:59 pm
Mikhail_Victor
Maybe could put a section up for our own fan sites that WEVE made!

Mostly I'll just put them up in the link section thread...If you want to give me the infor and I'll put it in the Link thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:00 pm
They aint very good but ok:

www.freewebs.com/residentevilzero
www.freewebs.com/racooncity
www.freewebs.com/thelastescape  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:02 pm
Attention Members:

If you would like your own "Official" STARS Card please let me know. I'm manly using these just for members of this guild. If you would like a preview of it click below:

S.T.A.R.S. Card  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:02 pm
Oh and:

www.freewebs.com/cityofthedead  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

Cirrus Mystallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:39 pm
[Edit]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:04 pm
Ooooh! One more suggestion from me!

For the RPG, whenever it's established... Would there be different types of people that would participate? As in... S.T.A.R.S. members, Umbrella employees, modern civilians, UBCS peeps.....and so on?

And maybe we should try a couple of AU storylines... There was one RPG I was on that did a variation on the mansion story (Res1). Mainly, the characters were Umbrella employees, stuck in the mansion on various levels...and we had to get out. (We had a neat little cameo with Wesker, and one of the characters was infected, but still clinging to humanity, that was able to communicate with Lisa Trevor. It was pretty kooky...)

And then, when that RPG ends, we could do other storylines and so on... AU, or post-Raccoon or RE4 or something?

That and I have this little drawing I did out of boredom while in class. I'll see if I can post it later, in a different forum.  

Soul Reaver Naira

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:01 pm
Ashowan

For the RPG, whenever it's established... Would there be different types of people that would participate? As in... S.T.A.R.S. members, Umbrella employees, modern civilians, UBCS peeps...and so on?

And maybe we should try a couple of AU storylines... There was one RPG I was on that did a variation on the mansion story (Res1). Mainly, the characters were Umbrella employees, stuck in the mansion on various levels...and we had to get out. (We had a neat little cameo with Wesker, and one of the characters was infected, but still clinging to humanity, that was able to communicate with Lisa Trevor. It was pretty kooky...)

And then, when that RPG ends, we could do other storylines and so on... AU, or post-Raccoon or RE4 or something?

That and I have this little drawing I did out of boredom while in class. I'll see if I can post it later, in a different forum.

Haven't 100% decided yet, but I have some ideas that are in the works.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:04 am
Ashowan

For the RPG, whenever it's established... Would there be different types of people that would participate? As in... S.T.A.R.S. members, Umbrella employees, modern civilians, UBCS peeps.....and so on?

UBCS is my ultimate specialty.  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:40 pm
Mikhail_Victor
Ashowan

UBCS is my ultimate specialty.

xd
Civilian is mine. ^-^
Anyway, I have a site you might want to check out, WhteUmbrella001. It's another RE fansite, but it has a lot of good information on it.

http://www.bio-hq.com
I didn't know if I was supposed to PM it or not...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:38 pm
i can possibly make a chatroom for the Guild

how do you get those tridents  

William Birkin

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:24 pm
William Birkin
i can possibly make a chatroom for the Guild

how do you get those tridents

Thats why I put in the R.D.P. Station. Members go there and talk anything Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:12 am
Here's a suggestion! How about RE gets some smarter fans! OH! Wait, then the series would die! surprised  

Erotic_Zombie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:09 am
Erotic_Zombie
Here's a suggestion! How about RE gets some smarter fans! OH! Wait, then the series would die! surprised

That explains why u missed the SD question.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff