Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:10 pm
OMG! BIO'S HERE STILL! biggrin !  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:28 am
From what I've heard, it sounds like this game is going to have a hell of a lot more replay value than the other ones.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:35 am
Will there be an actual plot to this, or is it more or less a 'shoot em up' game?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:41 am
Kouichi Pendolse
Will there be an actual plot to this, or is it more or less a 'shoot em up' game?
That's what I've been wondering. I mean are they really gonna put FOUR Resident Evil games in one? Especially considering the kind of time it would take to develop that much plotline, whereas, if they designed the levels and all that, they wouldn't be spending too much time on the narrative, which seems a lot more realistic.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:50 am
Seems to me like they're only going to use small portions of each game. Like... like a bigger version of Seperate Ways. "While Jill and Chris were off doing their own thing, Wesker and Rebecca were..." "While Claire and Leon were collecting even more medals, Hunk was..." "When Jill was unconcious, Carlos was..." I wonder if they'll let you play as Luis while Leon and Ada are unconcious...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:54 am
But you're not playing as Rebecca, Wesker or Barry. According to the info we have, you're playing as Jill, Leon, etc. All the main characters. Yet they're using only parts of the original games, that's what makes me wonder just how much is there to the storyline in this game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:01 am
Well I heard you can unlock Wesker, Rebecca and HUNK, so either its a shoot-em up, or its going to have the extras pretain to the storyline which would be AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:17 am
Omega_Ion_Tangora
Well I heard you can unlock Wesker, Rebecca and HUNK, so either its a shoot-em up, or its going to have the extras pretain to the storyline which would be AWESOME!
Awesome, but somehow I don't see it happening. How much memory will the Wii games have on them anyway?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:46 am
I don't know the specifics, but I'm pretty sure more than the GC, but less than the Xbox 360 and PS2.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:51 am
Well all I know is either it's gonna have very little to offer aside from familiar characters and backgrounds, or it's gonna be one amazing game that we won't see until late 2008.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:28 am
So its either the Holy Grail or crap? Ah well, just gonna have to wait till more info is available.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:34 pm
Omega_Ion_Tangora
So its either the Holy Grail or crap? Ah well, just gonna have to wait till more info is available.
Well, not necessarily crap. For example, Dead Aim was a very fun game. The thing is, the production quality lacked polish. It felt like it wasn't refined, like the other RE games were. Same with Survivor. But Survivor was largely recycled, monsters, graphics etc. from previous RE games. So if they rush this game, it's gonna be a big disappointment in the manners of storyline, and gameplay. Naturally, the graphics are gonna be beautiful, it's RE. But either way, the longer they take to perfect it, the longer I have, to buy a Wii in order to play this one single game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Omega_Ion_Tangora
Well, not necessarily crap. For example, Dead Aim was a very fun game. The thing is, the production quality lacked polish. It felt like it wasn't refined, like the other RE games were. Same with Survivor. But Survivor was largely recycled, monsters, graphics etc. from previous RE games. So if they rush this game, it's gonna be a big disappointment in the manners of storyline, and gameplay. Naturally, the graphics are gonna be beautiful, it's RE. But either way, the longer they take to perfect it, the longer I have, to buy a Wii in order to play this one single game.

Yes! Scored one for Nintendo... um. sweatdrop

After that embarressing moment I have something to say about this. As long as it doesn't let the whole series down it's ok in my book.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:46 pm
Of course, then they announce that they're porting it for PS3, so I pawn my Wii and the game and enjoy the rest of my life.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:48 pm
My advice, when Umbrella Chronicles comes out, wait atleast six months to a year before getting it. Just incase it gets ported to the PS3 or the 360.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff