Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Next World Power Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:09 am
o_O Cut the qoutes people.
Anyways *Holds out tennis racket* Here ya go, from my last victim 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:43 pm
thanks ^^ *takes racket and starts practicing the back hand* mrgreen  

yalie5

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:36 am
Getting back on topic, do you think we will see the next world power? Is it getting that close?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:50 am
wiim
Getting back on topic, do you think we will see the next world power? Is it getting that close?

50 years man, 50 years. Then China will reign supreme! (lol damn that sounds sooooooo much like government propaganda sweatdrop )  

Cat-Whiskers

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:35 am
Cat-Whiskers
wiim

50 years man, 50 years. Then China will reign supreme! (lol damn that sounds sooooooo much like government propaganda sweatdrop )

yes you do sound like government propaganda... are you eek lol
anyway 50yrs is a long time away. i don't think that some of us are going to live long enough to see China take over the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:03 pm
yalie5

yes you do sound like government propaganda... are you eek lol
anyway 50yrs is a long time away. i don't think that some of us are going to live long enough to see China take over the world.

That is exaclty how we got off topic xD I said wiim won't live long enough to see China become world power.  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:52 pm
Take over the world? Not likely...
..superpower within 50 years? Definitely.

Provided a) nothing drastic happens and b) we can maintain the rate of growth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:22 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

well we can never be sure about these things. and besides asians are taking over. we're just about everywhere. we're infiltrating the stock markets and random governments ninja  

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:17 pm
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

well we can never be sure about these things. and besides asians are taking over. we're just about everywhere. we're infiltrating the stock markets and random governments ninja

When there's one Chinese out of every 6 people in the world, you know who's going to dominate. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:07 am
China WAS the greatest power, BUT we fought ourselfs too much and had a really crap goverment disbaling china from working and trading for a long time...the swords vs guns thing against america didn't help us much either even though WE INVENTED GUNPOWDER!  

Flammable Bait

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:15 am
And when we do get to the top, we will become another America, and then after a few years, we will probably be knocked down by some other previous shabby country, and then we will live on our bitterness until we come to power once again, then the cycle continues...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:23 am
cold_blooded_chick
And when we do get to the top, we will become another America, and then after a few years, we will probably be knocked down by some other previous shabby country, and then we will live on our bitterness until we come to power once again, then the cycle continues...

I don't think China's, ever been cast down to the state of an international pariah. Well, the days after the end of the Qing Dynasty were probably its lowest ever point.  

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:17 am
Minielf
cold_blooded_chick

I don't think China's, ever been cast down to the state of an international pariah. Well, the days after the end of the Qing Dynasty were probably its lowest ever point.

but hey we bounce back pretty quickly and if history really does repeat itself then China's going to last a pretty long time whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:48 pm
Maybe some day Earth will be taken over by the Chinese, then they'd hafta rename our planet to China. Now I won't even live to see that.  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:05 pm
I would actually like to see the Australian in International Powers, then again, I would be the one who tries to re-unit the Dominion and Commonwealth or even more, reinstate the colonies, and have Great Colonial Britain again...

New England, Nouvelle-France(which fell to the Brits and then turns into Canada eventually), Australia, Africa, India, HongKong, Netherlands, Scotland, Ireland, parts of middle east like Egypt, the Sudan....  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff